Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (56032 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Amaso99(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dullest Nigeria man... You from Daura

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by superow: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
brother what can i say? well there is nothing u can do abt it, how do u know she was a virgin when uve not slept with her? d truth is that she was never a virgin, now this is one of d reason why a guy should not date a girl 4rm a poverty stricken family, bcaus when a richer guy comes the parents will give her hand in marriage to d richer guy and that is what has just happened to you, bcaus her dad must have been aware about her new marriage bcaus u use to send money through his bank account to her, so bro there is nothing u can do, just take heart and stand up like the man that u are and move on, showing weakness will be giving ur enemy a chance over u, learn ur lesson and move on with ur life, thank GOD that u even get to c her other side, what if after marriage and child birth, she then left u 4 anoda man? so take it as a blessing and move on, GOD will give you a better, more beautiful and GOD fearing lady. 'just forgive her and leave the rest for GOD.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, Trust Almighty God to give you a more beautiful and faithful woman to marry.
God did so for Governor Adams Oshiomhole to silence the mockers and scoffers of his faith in the supremacy of Almighty GOD JEHOVAH and gave him his new wife Iara to silence some particular women who bluffed him in Nigeria. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by HopeAlive14(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wish her well... and move on with your life.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
ilobasama:
gullible cash cow grin grin.....when in love, strange tins are done sha......

Can't argue with you on that one grin I just hope he learned his lesson. Imagine spending almost all your salary on a girl like you don't have parents or other responsibilities. That's foolishness on steroids.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by An2elect2(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's life, relationships no matter how jolly must not end in marriage. Nobody knows what she saw in the other guy, he may just be her match...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by texazzpete(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fishy story.

You met a girl in 2013 during NYSC. You left NYSC and relocated when she was 18. Which means you were romancing a minor.

Now you say you got a job after 3 years. Which means 2016.

We are in 2015. OP, have you invented time travel?
Is your babe getting married at 20+ years of age?

You people are not even bothering to lie creatively again angry

7 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
I understand the girl. Guy pls move on and make her see you have moved on. That way she will feel relieved and forgiven. #unalloyedadvice

Haaa ATMC my good fwend.. How r u
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Oletubo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing to worry about . It happens everyday and it will continue. Thank God you have a promising job now and thank God she left already...she would have suck ur pocket dry and still find her way afterwards.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
austinosita:

They can be so very wicked my bro......like she-devils! His case is a small one compared to my friend's!

God help us!

ur frend sef don xperience d tin grin

na God go help person fr d hand of des gals
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gmekx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
NO NO DATS NOT ME...U DON LEARN UR LESSON, MAKE SURE U NACK YOUR NEXT TARGET AFTER SECOND DATE.

That's a very unwise advice to give, it's so wrong

Must u sleep with a lady before you know she loves you
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by starwar(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
NO NO DATS NOT ME...U DON LEARN UR LESSON, MAKE SURE U NACK YOUR NEXT TARGET AFTER SECOND DATE.
First date sef....#in M.I Voice "is allowed"

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
horluwakemmy:
take heart pls just leave her she did her wish bt not God wish so take heart.sum gals sha an adage say ppls wei get cap no get head

Na confirm yoruba gal u be ooo... U don hear dis one too say person wey get cap na okada seat he resemble
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by uzo4real(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Instead of posting about making money....
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gmekx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

Babe, she has come and she has gone, you'll find another better than her
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
From your story you are only sad she is getting married because you did not have sex with her when dating. Shame on you. She never promised you marriage. Grow up abeg.

quote author=macroscopic post=38429434]Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks[/quote]
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:
your bee ?
Lols its dat nt ur name quinbee.. Ow u doing tuday
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sichri(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

Is this the script for the next episode of Super Story?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by marked10(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=souleymon post=38434284]Why do you guys always write movie scripts on this site to get attention[/quo

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahah it is really a movie script bro
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by munchfani: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gmekx:

That's a very unwise advice to give, it's so wrong

Must u sleep with a lady before you know she loves you
can't be wasteman.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sellYourCar: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin

and woke up feeling abnormal....this guy is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by lukas280(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
wow you fell asleep abi, that is you die and wake up because of the dissapointment of love
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Omotayor123(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next
week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Are you Pained because she left you or because you didn't get to make love with her
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by tophee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:
Wow shocked shocked......I don't knw wat to say....am so so soooorrry... cry
yeah....u should be...girls ehn
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by profmallory(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
You got Oil job nah, count all your expenses on her as "ashedanu" God has compensated you nah. At least you didnt end up with a cheat after marriage.. Bro in fact congrates..
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by absoluteSuccess: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
She is the lover, you are the winner.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
move on... grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by slap1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sorry, bro. I have a question though, for personal reasons: Would you have felt better if you had sex with her? I ask this for those who preach that heartbreak is better when there is no sex in the failed relationship.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by An2elect2(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
ayoolanr:

Please do not listen to this male chauvinist! NO means NO!!!! WTF? Nigerian men are so full of 5hit, a lot of rape happens due to men having this sort of mind set! I mean, this is just so annoying and i am trying so hard to restrain myself from insulting this dude!!!!

grin calm down, they think they know so much about women, when in fact they know nothing. That's why some of them get really bleeped up and war against all women like wild beasts
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by andyanders: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
brother what can i say? well there is nothing u can do abt it, how do u know she was a virgin when uve not slept with her? d truth is that she was never a virgin, now this is one of d reason why a guy should not date a girl 4rm a poverty stricken family, bcaus when a richer guy comes the parents will give her hand in marriage to d richer guy and that is what has just happened to you, bcaus her dad must have been aware about her new marriage bcaus u use to send money through his bank account to her, so bro there is nothing u can do, just take heart and stand up like the man that u are and move on, showing weakness will be giving ur enemy a chance over u, learn ur lesson and move on with ur life, thank GOD that u even get to c her other side, what if after marriage and child birth, she then left u 4 anoda man? so take it as a blessing and move on, GOD will give you a better, more beautiful and GOD fearing lady. 'just forgive her and leave the rest for GOD.

well said nd on point.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can't argue with you on that one grin I just hope he learned his lesson. Imagine spending almost all your salary on a girl like you don't have parents or other responsibilities. That's foolishness on steroids.
high on steroids again grin grin u wicked o. Its true. Moreover he was managing himself gan......its well. Love no easy.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Lols its dat nt ur name quinbee.. Ow u doing tuday
am fine thank you.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.