Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

This Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Team Mates Shaving - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Team Mates Shaving (2484 Views)

Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory / Ronaldo And His Team Mates In His Private Jet After Their EURO 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Team Mates Shaving by 360jamng(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
He's shaving and they are looking and laughing...lol.Cristiano Ronaldo posted this on Instagram as
he bids to become Real Madrid's all-time record goalscorer. The current goal scorer is Raul with 323 while Ronaldo has 321. So two more goals and he will have the all time record.
Ronaldo shared the photo and wrote 'My bros making fun of me while I am shaving!! Good face eh?!'
lalasticlala
http:///this-photo-of-cristiano-ronaldo-and-his-team-mates/

Re: This Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Team Mates Shaving by bugzbunny: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
A picture of him shaving the bush downstairs or..........

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Draw Game Today And Always......join ME HERE / Nigeria Never Approached Me, Their Scouts Are Bad —agbonlahor / Mikel Obi's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.