Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? (23664 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodguy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2006
This is not about Naija guys. It happens everywhere.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by franc1982(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2006
[center]efrebor efrebor,
U go wound o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center]
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Wumine(f): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2006
its really terrible. i think the devil is at work here. flee from the devil! please if you have done it before dont try it again. hope u are repentant thou!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Radiant(f): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2007
The topic says[b] "sleeping with another man's wife. Good or bad?"[/b]

Poster, you actually think it's either good or bad huh? Ever heard something is bad and has no good side?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by doubletree(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2007
'sleeping with another man's wife'
sounds like a rhetorical question to me!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by maxandy(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2007
Capital NO. it is an act that leads to a deadly consequences
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Kintayo(f): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2007
Mr Troper did you know the consequence of what you ask? If it happen, you are our Generation DAVID & you will never go unpunish as David was, Your own will even worst than David own, Please i beg of you never should you try it,because if we see word that is even bad pass Adultery we will use it to qualify it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Kintayo(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
It is Vehemently bad, Absolutely Bad as well,@ trooper I beleive in one thing that eveyday is for the thief but just one DAY is for the Owner, is just that when the you are suffering for the deals you done nobody will be there and perphap many people will be causing your relatives, it is then you will remember one old woman in your village that promise you that she willl deal with you, but not knowing that you are simply suffering for your EVIL ACTS, Please if you are still doing this i beg stop for Christ sake & for The sake of your Children not to loose you,As in you will just die young, you did not even think of Surmmer sutting after the whole thing abi? God will deliever you oo, if truely you did it,,,,,, {Remember Thurderboat ooooo, it is real, Vehemently Real ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo}
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Chiori(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2007
My final analysis of sleeping with another man's wife is, 'NO.'
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Radiant(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2007
How long did it take you to figure that out? You had to analyze that? embarassed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Eurphoria(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2007
precisely
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Radiant(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2007
lmao. . Eurpho, I don't get these people grin I mean, analyze that? shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Eurphoria(f): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2007
well what can i say? these are the fine people of NL , the cream of the crop. A school child would tell you its a bad thing. Not on NL, oh noooooooooo it has to be a long drawn out analysis grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Radiant(f): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2007
Shame! embarassed embarassed embarassed lmao
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by waffistyle(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2008
used to think, there is no such thing as a stupid question. After readin this topic, i change my mind. [b][/b],
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by ssRhino: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
Some dumb threads, what do you think, is it good or bad to sleep with someone married to someone else?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2008
Can't entirely call it a dumb question but i think you just want someone to help attest to the sin you're committing.
Otherwise, you need a nod for you to continue with the adultery thats soiling your image in heaven.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by MrCrackles(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2008
who raised this old thread naw?!

the poster is the dumbest motherfucker alive!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by gyara2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
stupid question, when u knw dt both bible & quaran condem it, dont pretend bt i advise u to repent, cuz am very certain dt u've done it b4
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Yongeze: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
If you sleep with another man's wife I hope you will be punished mercilessly like that guy in last king of scotland grin

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by olukemih: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
It is very bad, not only bad but also a bad idea you should not allow it stay another second in your mind

The bible said you should delight yourself in your own cistern ( wife ) not another man's cistern ( wife)
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by pito: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2008
It is bad and a responsible man should not do it
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by babystuff(f): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2008
Sleeping with another man's wife thats EVIL, Its a kind of killing the man indirectly without knowing it, pls my brother if u are involved in this kind of mess you better REPENT NOW cause tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by gyara2(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2008
babystuff pls tell him ooooooooooooooooo, to me it is a stupid question, infact a killer one
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by detruth: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2008
@poster
Jugde yourself! Considering the woman being your wife. I know you wll celebrate it!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2008
Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad?

what a stupid dumb ass question? undecided undecided
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by laplace(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2008
Rubbish!!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by abujabooks(f): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2008
Rubbish!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Elvischido(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2008
Your question is synonymous with "ABOMINABLE ABOMINATION"
what an abomination even the devil in its right senses will frown at that angry
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by achoudeh(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
old boy you know is bad, every day for thieve but one day for the owner,and that one day you will pay with you life,BAD BAD,
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by ladoma(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
gbam!imagine someone else doing it to your wifeeee.i beg .stop it o lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by sammyjl(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2009
Bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / What Bad Habits Do You Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.