Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? (23665 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Topic.
Sleepin with another man's wife as in bleeping her is def a sin and a taboo in most cultures. Bur if as in lying down to sleep in same house or bed or something, one need to be careful or berra still desist from such as one thing may lead to another. (temptation cld slip in) cheesy tongue
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by manangel(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2009
you are looking for death.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by biina: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
@poster
To sleep with another man's wife without his consent, is to dare te gods over your existence! That person must be tired of living.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by totorimi: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yeah what is bad is bad. It is a bad thing to do we all know but more importantly is what manner of woman will be cheating on a husband we need to know so we can avoid such type of women. Afterall scoopio never toasted her she lured him like Jezebel and man i tell you it takes alot of will power to resist such. I learnt such affairs are always sweet and I dont know they say its safe 'cos there is nothing at stake.
If a guy falls into the hands of an ungodly woman for a wife he is doomed and i really cant blame any man who falls into that temptation. Just pray and ask for forgiveness and dont go there again a second time might be deadly. Also make sure its not in ur charcater to be going after married women. It is sweet though but remember oneday monkey go go market him no go return again. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodhunte(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
sleeping with another man's wife .bad or bad? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
No need to even ask this, it is as bad as bad can be
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Daboncrush(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2010
Very bad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Manabos: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2010
Why do bring the course on self by doing such a thing, there is a lot of women out side there who are not marriage

and there are looking for who to sleep with them just for one night and also to pay u for the service.

men please don do is a COURSE ON YOUR HEAD shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by tallgal(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2010
I think what you did was very bad.

You way no one will find out and you're posting on this forum? Hmm,

Eventually you both will. Yes, you both wanted it, but the poor woman might lose her husband and a good relationship, all for what? 15 minutes of a 'sausage'? (Don't tell me you are an Adonis in bed, that's not the issue here). You've destroyed someone's marriage. I hope you don'#t get your comeuppance when you do get married and some 'uncle' starts to 'do' your wife., because 'they wanted it'.

OMG!!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by tallgal(f): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2010
Whether or not you toasted her, YOU could have said no.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by kidsam: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2010
abuguy, please tell me about the nightmares, i think i might be having same temtations
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by kokorunna(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
VERY VERY BAD

How will you feel if someone is sleeping with your WIFE grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by initiate: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2010
look at it from the womans point of view.

she is in a messed up  marriage, and totally unhappy, should she die of frustration or turn into a mental wreck?

and how come it is acceptable for married men to stray and not women?

anyway i will advice mr trooper to forget what happened and not go there again cos there are many people out there waiting to slaughter him o
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by MrCrackles(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2010
Poster
It is pure common sense. . . . Think about it if you have a thinking faculty!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by SmashingM(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2010
initiate:

look at it from the womans point of view.
she is in a messed up  marriage, and totally unhappy, should she die of frustration or turn into a mental wreck?
and how come it is acceptable for married men to stray and not women?
anyway i will advice mr trooper to forget what happened and not go there again cos there are many people out there waiting to slaughter him o

You took this out of my lips
There is a proverb in my dialect that says "ama anwan owo akama mkpa isung" meaning "He who befriends someone else's wife is indebted to death"
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by H2O2: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2010
MrCrackles:

Poster
It is pure common sense. . . . Think about it if you have a thinking faculty!!
Perfect.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by lannre(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
Bad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Gentleflwr: 3:57am On Feb 01, 2010
shocked
Trooper! You finna be straight playa!
But now that iv let that out, not cool Troop. hypotheticly, if a man was to sleep with another man's wife, your messing with at least 3, but prob more lives (kids and those in close relationship)
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by ceasyc(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
@greatPeter - nice post
@topic - one word - Adultery - very bad!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Your heart tells you to stop, but ur little willy wanna do it, then, cut him off so that you dont sin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by seguntijan(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
if you can allow another man to sleep with your wife in your present then go ahead with the dirty unhearing game
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by snowdrops(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
Think about King David and Uriah in the bible.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Ninapha(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ Poster

The truth I am sure you know. It is bad and could never be right.

I knew a lady who once did, though she had been married for over 16years without a child, that relationship gave her a son and everybody was happy for her but the hurt can never be erased cos it reminds her of the said man and what she did.

Morally, spiritually and otherwise, its wrong.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by SisiEko1(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2010
@ Poster: hmmmmmmm, shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Ndeewonu: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2010
@poster
Na wa o!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by H2O2: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2010
Na wa abi na real wa that people have the audacity to ask questions like these in this day and age.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Ndeewonu: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

Na wa abi na real wa that people have the audacity to ask questions like these in this day and age.

My bros,
Na real waoh! Unfortunately, it is in this age n time dt we can get to hear this kind of thing & sm pple laugh over it. In our fore-fathers days, I guess, they would castrate him.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by rickie4us(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
if you must sleep with someone, must it be someone's wife? have the single ladies out there suddenly gone extinct?
what about the red light districts?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Chiori(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
If I catch you with another man's wife, I will make it a point of duty to taste yours, and then I will boast to you.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by helpishere(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
To many holy people at that era 2005/10. But the girls that you are sleeping with now, are they not another man's wife? We are told in the bible to divorce our wife only if she commits fornication. Can a married woman commits fornication? Not at all. She committed fornication before she met you and you continued from there and did not complain and later married her. You can never divorce her if you knew that she was not a virgin when you married her. That is why premarital sex is not advisable. It is evil and a prelude to eternal destruction. Flee from fornication, every sin commtted against the body is eternal damnation. Ladies, you are supposed to marry as a virgin and any one that you give your virginity to must marry you or else you are a LovePeddler. So says the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / What Bad Habits Do You Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.