Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus (21624 Views)

September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes / Coogar!!! / Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by LilPeezy(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Whizpeter:

And for ya mind, you don finish work with this wack lines abi? undecided Clap for yourself! lipsrsealed
clap 4 ur mum
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2015
kr0ne:

No, let him battle Flash first. Nigga's been feeling so fly like he's the don of this section. grin

Don't forget he defeated Ejafulator A.K.A _coogar. cool
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Do you wish to understand?

This one wey you wan dey recruit so.

I'll talk to the administration team. You'll soon be made the public relations officer of the Rap section. cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Do you wish to understand?
With all what am seeing here....don't think i can.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

This one wey you wan dey recruit so.

I'll talk to the administration team. You'll soon be made the public relations officer of the Rap section. cheesy
shut up joor.cheesy
need u to show me somethings about poem later.

And can we brawl on friday? 6pm, 10bars.cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
use to see u on family and Romance section b4,who introduce u here.cheesy?
I cant even remember, but I commented here long ago, so I started following, or someone mentioned me, not too sure though.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:
With all what am seeing here....don't think i can.
fear fear
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
fear fear
Lolzzz. Abi o. Don't think i have the strength for it,abeg.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2015
No wahala,njoy
debdave:
Lolzzz. Abi o. Don't think i have the strength for it,abeg.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I cant even remember, but I commented here long ago, so I started following, or someone mentioned me, not too sure though.
go practice the assingment i gave to u.cheesy so someone can bodybag u soon grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
No wahala,njoy
Alright. Thanks though.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
shut up joor.cheesy
need u to show me somethings about poem later.

And can we brawl on friday? 6pm, 10bars.cheesy

Hehe. You wan write poem for your babe? grin

I'll be offline the later part of this week. Let's make it next week.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

Don't forget he defeated Ejafulator A.K.A _coogar. cool
Yeah, but the new Captain is dope too. Have you seen his bars on FFR? grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:

Alright. Thanks though.
Hello, sweetie, how are you? grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2015
kr0ne:
Hello, sweetie, how are you? grin
Kr0ne..Kr0ne.... Am fine Sweeri'm...lolzz.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. You wan write poem for your babe? grin

I'll be offline the later part of this week. Let's make it next week.
i want to write it for my boo boo Mhizkel whenever she comes visiting again.cheesy

ok no wahala nxtweek.wink
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:

Kr0ne..Kr0ne.... Am fine Sweeri'm...lolzz.
Alright, babe.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:
Alright. Thanks though.
ur welcome.wink
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by McSterling(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
So, I guess coogar's the winner.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i want to write it for my boo boo Mhizkel whenever she comes visiting again.cheesy

Hehe. Have you been penning verses before? If you start inking because of women, you'll get bored of the art. tongue
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by mikuz(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
I beg to differ. I still think Elymaxiimus won this battle, even if I'm the only person in the world who thinks that way.

First of all before you start calling me names, let me state here that that a pen decide this wordplay is the meanest pun I've seen this year. Decent!!!!

While Elymaxiimus was dropping direct punches Coogar was busy dissing other cats, doing self eulogies whilst spitting wack wordies.

For example, what has being a metaphor king got to do with uprooting your rivals' jaw? When you engage yourself in a battle of this magnitude you drop brick breaking haymakers rather than hype yourself all over the place.

Furthermore, the other puns from Coog in this battle is shocking to say the least. See Coogar wey dey diss my Ibo audio raps cheesy dey do succeed/suck sid, worship/ warship?
A top tier rapper? Plus I don't understand why Coogar is doing pray/prey in 2015, like 2015 o.

I don't know why some cats on here can easily say that Elymaxiimus dropped some generic sturvs, and overlook the way Coog played succeed,worship and Boyz ll men - these are puns geeks on facebook and Ibime overplayed half a decade ago.

Opener : Coog

Rhymes : Elymaxiimus

Flow : Tie

Punchlines : Elymaxiimus

Metaphor / Similes : Elymaxiimus

Closer : Coog

MVGT : Elymaxiimus

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Lol. The beef is real.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2015
mikuz:
I beg to differ. I still think Elymaxiimus won this battle, even if I'm the only person in the world who thinks that way.

No, really. You're not the only person who thinks so. cool
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Geofavor(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
He tried voodoo to make this active max tire/ till i put flames in his spine . . . . . That's a backfire

grin grin grin

Oh my!

Elymax killed it! All his lines were metaphorically written. In other words, every line was a punchline.
His rhymes synced sweetly with the flow.

Coogar was good too. But he had fewer punchlines. He had mostly hyperboles before the punchlines.
His bars were tight! He reminds me of the old m.i cool

But ely's creativity is something i haven't seen in a long time.

Nice one folks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by mikuz(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

OK good. cool
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
go practice the assingment i gave to u.cheesy so someone can bodybag u soon grin
the interesting part of all these is your choice of words in this session "bodybag" lol. Some will say cremate, so y'all kill with words, lol, hilarious. More reason I love the session cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by coogar: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2015
kr0ne:
Ibime, Elymaxiimus was on point with the hagging wordplay. It's an American slang for men competing to fu-ck old women. If we can accept 'metaphor' why not this one?

it's not the meaning that grates us, it's the pronunciation.
Copenhagen = cope in hay-gin, not cop in hagg-ing.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Mhizkel(f): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Boo boocheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

Me too. Elymaxiimus won!

Some voted for coogar just coz of how he 'carries' himself.
He did mind games on them

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by JigsawKillah(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Smh
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by JigsawKillah(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2015
They said they got bored of my

Line/ Line/ Line/ Punch

yet, they voted;

Line/ Line/ Line/ Line or Diss to another opponent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by coogar: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2015
JigsawKillah:
They said they got bored of my

Line/
Line/
Line/
Punch

yet, they voted;

Line/ Line/ Line/ Line or Diss to another opponent

sharrrap and change your moniker.
your slavemaster has lost. be a man and stand by your words.
i hate sissies crying over spilt milk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

"Star Warz" - Scores To Settle / Hausa Rapp Battles / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.