Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Beware Of Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Nigerian Police (504 Views)

High Tech Gadgets Nigerian Police Should Adopt For Effective Functionality.(pic) / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India / South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nigerian Police by skyrocking: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let me quickly make a submission that this information is never borne out of any sentiment whatsoever but it's just an expression of vast disappointment in the institution of Nigerian Policing Policy. undecided

I went with a friend on a stroll towards the former mini campus of University of Ilorin, close to the former Unilorin Teaching Hospital. I did this because my friend just lost her niece and was feeling so downcasted needing some fresh air of walk.

Suddenly a police officer from C division of Surulere, Ilorin, called Sergeant Wale apprehended us as a robber would harrass his victims, speaking half baked English to describe that it was wrong for us to be moving around there due to some cultic activities and continous raids by various gangs.

Without much ado we acknowledged his point and started to make our leave but he insisted that we had to report at the station, beckoning on us to enter the police car which was already parked by our side. He called three other officers notifying them that we were not cooperating.

To perorate the whole matter, they didn't let us go until they collected money from us. I hope somebody on this forum can have a link or connection with relevant authority to deal with this Sergeant Wale or shall I say Nemesis will speed up against him?

My friend became more devastated since she just lost her niece so endeared to her. Anyhow, with much talks, the ridiculous elements allowed us to go.

The point is that a week later, it was reported that some robbers raided that same area and the detectives on duty fled!I have not ascertain this though but it's just a pity that the police whose job is to rescue us are the ones rampaging us.

This is so sad.
undecided embarassed cry

Cc lalastica
Moderator, kindly do the needful.
Re: Beware Of Nigerian Police by Stancrus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigeria poice grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminine Physician Stabbed To Dying By Scholar In UK (photographs) / Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account / Nigerian Army Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.