Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,241 members, 7,943,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

PDP Is Underestimating The APC Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Underestimating The APC Strategy (520 Views)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Underestimating The APC Strategy by adgorwell: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Propaganda is not itself bad if it is serves the exact purpose for which it was used. The Nazis were taught this bitter lesson during the World War II with the British superior propaganda machinery. So if the PDP lost due to propaganda, then the APC must have had more effective
propaganda machine!
Continue reading on...
http://olalekanadigun.com/pdps-fatal-underestimation-of-apcs-strategy-in-the-2015-elections/

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Underestimating The APC Strategy by kernel501: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Correct yourself... It is APC that is underestimating PDP.
Re: PDP Is Underestimating The APC Strategy by hinwazaka: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
SO ALL THIS IS PART OF THE APC's GRAND STRATEGY. THATS NICE. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PRESIDENT's TACTICS AND STRATEGY. THANK GOD. BECSUSE I THOUGHT THE PRESIDENT WAS CONFUSED AND A DULL+ARD AND THAT HIS PARTY WAS A NEST OF CONFUSED MYOPIC AND DIVIDED BACKSTABBERS. THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING THAT
* THE PRESIDENT's LACKLUSTRE AND UNINTELLIGENT HANDLING OF THE SENATE LEADERSHIP
* THAT CALLING THE CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY
* THAT CANCELLING THE CHECKPOINTS ACROSS THE NATION AND THEN REVERSING THE ORDER
* THAT ALLOWING THE AGF MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT, ABOUT THE SOURCE OF FUNDING DISTRIBUTED TO THE VARIOUS STATES WAS THE ECA, BUT LATER REBUTTING THE STATEMENT THAT IT ACTUALLY WAS FROM THE NLNG
* THAT STATING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA THAT HE WAS ONLY ANSWERABLE TO THE SECTION OF THE COUNTRY THAT VOTED HIM INTO POWER
* THAT APPROVING AND IMPLEMENTING THE TSA FOR ALL MDA'S BUT LATER GIVING A LEEWAY FOR THE VERY AGENCIES THAT WERE IN THE EYE OF THE STORM DUE TO THEIR OPAQUE AND SHODDY ACCOUNTING
* THAT IGNORING AN INVITATION TO A MEETING THAT WAS CALLED TO DISCUSS THE VERY PROBLEM YOU WENT TO THE UN TO SEEK ASSISTANCE FOR
WAS ALL PART OF THE PRESIDENT's GRAND PLAN. NOW I KNOW THIS, I WILL SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT. I NEVER KNEW OUR PRESIDENT WAS A MASTER STRATEGIST. THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME.

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn’t A Journalist As Jonathan’s Spokesperson –abati / CAPTION This Picture / Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo And El-rufai To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.