Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo (19301 Views)

Democracy Day: Economy, Our Biggest Problem – Osinbajo / Dangote Will Solve Power Generation Problem In Nigeria Permanently / Dangote Subsea Pipeline’ll Help Nigeria Tackle Electricity Problem –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by GMan650(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Corruption don become animal now wey dem wan kill

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by tinsel: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
igwe44:
Is that a mere commissioner speaking? El-RUFAI must here this.
He is the most active vp since the days idiagbon

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Honestly, I don't know the type of training they give you guys at home.
Are you the type who woke up in the morning only to kick his parents instead of kneeling to greet them?

You keep on shouting "mere commissioner".
This same "mere commissioner", you read about him on newspaper, on social media. You listen to him on radio set. You watch him on TV set.

His decision among others determine your living and direction.

I dare say, if he is to visit your parents house, you father will take a loan from bank to change his furniture.
Not to talk of your state gov welcoming him.

Pray you achieve 1/3 what the "mere commissioner" have archived in life.

Go and burn in the hottest part of hell if you have a problem with people calling the Vice a mere commissioner.
When you dimwits were calling your PRESIDENT Jonathan all sorts of names including "Clueles," where was your morality?
Abeg, take a fucccking seat and spare us your hypocrisy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by engrjacuzzi: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
we will make #1=$1, we will crush book haram, we will do this we will do that......now its we will fight corruption. we are tired of this news jare

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by izken: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
If this government succeeds then Nigeria succeed.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Body Odour will 1st kill you

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Bambless1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hey My Dear VP...... Don't kill "Mr corruption" kill Corruption's boys Saraki And Co

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by obailala(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Duru1:

Does this jackass understand the meaning of corruption? The embezzlement of money is the lesser aspect of corruption. The mother of corruption includes cronyism, nepotism and favoritism which enable unqualified persons to embezzle. The government of Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari lacks moral pedigree to fight corruption. Has anybody question the reason the dumbass went to MOMS without secondary school certificate?
You are obviously the dumbass fvck for still insisting up till nowthat he doesnt have a certificate... otele

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by ahamonyeka(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
You should start doing something and forget al this we will.

What of the 5k monthly allowance you people promise us,1square meal for our school pupils,employment and other things.cos my boss in the office keep telling me that he suppose to have seen change in me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by EwejeOyewole(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
The best way to Kill Corruption is to kill (Politically) Amaechi, Tinubu, GEJ, Babangida, Atiku, Obj etc.... If they remain in corridor of power, corruption will remain in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by anonimi: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
madjune:
This is the kind of statement that gives people like Barcanista sleepless nights.

Shey na "statement" you take dey buy ingredients for market take cook your soup abi na money the result of fruitful WORK that you have done
Why is it so easy to DECEIVE us with empty words?
Why are we so gullible?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by nortcentrallord(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
I thought the campaign seasons are over, why are you still campaigning. The once you campaigned before, you already denied 70% of them. Bross, no forget say you be pastor oh. Don't spoil Christ's name please. Just make a difference and STOP all this "will, will" u be williwilli? Huh!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by hitleraldof(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
yep....and the priorities keep changing.....what he should have said is "we will continue Jonathan's electricity progress and try to rule with zero corruption"....and don't forget eir we ll end BH with just a phone call.......damn autocorrect makes it so hard to type fast

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
...blah, blah and more blaaaaah!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Another set of clowns making the same old promises. I would not read this because I've no time for lies today.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by stcool(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
SAME FOOLISH TALES BY MOONLIGHT! ITS EITHER YOU ARE SCAMMING PMB OR HE IS SCAMMING YOU!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
MEN THESE GUYS REALLY TALK TOO MUCH

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by ruffDiamond: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yeah I believe u my able VP may God [Allah) grant u the wisdom of King Solomon ,the discernment ,courage and Daniel,and the amazing strength of SAMSON cheesy thousands shall fall by yr side including those nonentity common criminal who say u re a 'mere commissioner' I pray one day to become that.'mere commissioner' cheesy while the proud and haughty are being DOCKED LIKE COMMON THIEF cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by samscholes: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
If u kill corruption u'v killed yeebohs, if u solve power problem,u'v killed yeebohs bizness...yeebohs must leave our country..and go to dia land of drug trafficking and cursed erosion land of Biafra, land of d rising crime
true talk i dislike the igbos because of their i too know they feel they are smarter than everybody, am speaking from experience this tribe has hurt me a lot. By the way hi kesto can i be your fwend.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
I think APC riding the we would eradicate coruption mantra is getting stale.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dottore:
We agree. You people are already on it no doubt. Electricity supply has significantly improved in my place of residence, in patents abode and my village. My siblings are saying same in their various homes so are my friends. O don't know about nairalanders

Sorry to burst your bubble but its not so in my hood.

And I live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Government of We will and I will for the brainless.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
samscholes:
true talk i dislike the igbos because of their i too know they feel they are smarter than everybody, am speaking from experience this tribe has hurt me a lot. By the way hi kesto can i be your fwend.

GO and die na. Your hate doesn't touch us in anyway. In fact keep hating us

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Benbelor(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
In same voice "we will provide the ministerial iist before the End of August,we will surely have it out before 30th of sept......And today is 29th mtchewww! And one Tinubu shit eater would want to create a stunt here....Lobish!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by FBS: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
We will do this...we will do that! When? When When?
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by christinie(f): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
"We will....".

After a while he will deny he ever made the promise.

No PHCN light here for the past 1 week.

Propaganda party.

Mxm.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-kill-corruption-solve-power-problem-osinbajo/

All the dūllard n commissioner can do is try n sustain the excellent job GEJ has started in the power sector.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by aspirebig: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Obasanjo promised more than than during his inaugural speech in 1999. Here we are 16 years later, after spending Billions of dollars on power project, we are still in darkness.

I still remember that speech very well. Too bad.

Pastor, Prof, San, Politician all in one, pls rest. Just do more and talk less, ok.

Before I forget, sorry about the loss of your wife's grandmother.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by christinie(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
No PHCN here for the past one week.
Dottore:
We agree. You people are already on it no doubt. Electricity supply has significantly improved in my place of residence, in patents abode and my village. My siblings are saying same in their various homes so are my friends. O don't know about nairalanders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.