Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,344 members, 7,974,458 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo (19325 Views)

Democracy Day: Economy, Our Biggest Problem – Osinbajo / Dangote Will Solve Power Generation Problem In Nigeria Permanently / Dangote Subsea Pipeline’ll Help Nigeria Tackle Electricity Problem –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Rotimi47: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Corrupt politicians are fighting back.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by christinie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
GEJ is better than all those you listed there.
EwejeOyewole:
The best way to Kill Corruption is to kill (Politically) Amaechi, Tinubu, GEJ, Babangida, Atiku, Obj etc.... If they remain in corridor of power, corruption will remain in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Duru1:

Does this jackass understand the meaning of corruption? The embezzlement of money is the lesser aspect of corruption. The mother of corruption includes cronyism, nepotism and favoritism which enable unqualified persons to embezzle. The government of Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari lacks moral pedigree to fight corruption. Has anybody question the reason the dumbass went to MOMS without secondary school certificate?

Your persona must be gross. I wish you redemption before your mass receives mass!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by nwaanambra1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Duru1:

[s]Does this jackass understand the meaning of corruption? The embezzlement of money is the lesser aspect of corruption. The mother of corruption includes cronyism, nepotism and favoritism which enable unqualified persons to embezzle. The government of Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari lacks moral pedigree to fight corruption. Has anybody question the reason the dumbass went to MOMS without secondary school certificate?[/s]

[size=15pt]some people's comment often make me agree with the argument that internet shouldn't av been made so cheap and affordable that even cockroaches from ghetto pit toilets can afford it!

see this moronic illiterate bas.tard that doesn't know who his father is out of the 100s of men that contributed to inseminate his mother is here calling a professor at law a jackass! meanwhile, in his entire lineage both dead and alive as well as his future generations non is or will be educated enough to even qualify for the post of a court messenger and yet he has the stvpid compulsion from too much consumption of food meant for pigs to call a law professor a jackass!

smh sad

and to think that some ghetto born pigs like him liked his comment is really disheartening! angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Topman0001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Africa is endowed with so many resources. We have a lot of commodities in Africa. In fact, African trade to the rest of the world, according to a report, only less than 10 per cent comes into Africa. The remaining 90 per cent is from Africa to the rest of the world. We have raw materials. There are three chains» Abundance of raw materials »Extraction of raw materials and »Processing & conversion of raw materials. We are strong in abundance of raw materials, but in processing, we are very weak. Then, in consumption chain, we are very high. We have huge population growing. In Nigeria, for instance, we have oil to run everything. We extract it, sell it and it is processed somewhere and brought back to us in Nigeria. What helps economic growth is not so much of the abundance of natural resources that you have, but that middle chain of conversion process. That is what create jobs. That is what impacts the GDP of a country.

°It is better to deserve honour and not have them than to have them and not deserve them. Whatis worth doing atall is worth doing well. I just begin to wonder why people who has notmade good records are the people aspiring mostly to lead at all levels, only few deserve the honour. We have a lot of leaders without innovation, they cannot take few important things and build functional system into them.Because they see somebody leading a group, they want to lead their own group too withoutknowing the philosophy behind the ideology. They are not prepared for it before they get involved in it, that's why they suddenly become copycats, they don't have there own plans, no mission and no vision. Leadership without innovation ìs just like somebody waiting for the ship at the airport, it gets nowhere. How a leader ends his/her leadership is just as important as how he/she started it.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
he is saying,death-sentence will be soon generaly implemented......
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by christinie(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
God is God of all. Don't act as if He will let you use his name to curse people because He won't.

God is God, God is no man.

Whom God has blessed no one can curse.
ruffDiamond:
Yeah I believe u my able VP may God [Allah) grant u the wisdom of King Solomon ,the discernment ,courage and Daniel,and the amazing strength of SAMSON cheesy thousands shall fall by yr side including those nonentity common criminal who say u re a 'mere commissioner' I pray one day to become that.'mere commissioner' cheesy while the proud and haughty are being DOCKED LIKE COMMON THIEF cheesy cool
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Liamm(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
If u kill corruption u'v killed yeebohs, if u solve power problem,u'v killed yeebohs bizness...yeebohs must leave our country..and go to dia land of drug trafficking and cursed erosion land of Biafra, land of d rising crime
Lol. This daughter of an old wh0re never ceases to amuse me. cheesy

Humour me more Fool

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by BankManager(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
APC still campaigning...
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
christinie:
God is God of all. Don't act as if He will let you use his name to curse people because He won't.

God is God, God is no man.

Whom God has blessed no one can curse.

how do you know that god blessed anyone?? ........did god told himself who is blessed or not??..

wait,wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waiiiiiiiiiiit..................................was jesus christ black or white??.........................
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by wiseoneking: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Honestly, I don't know the type of training they give you guys at home.
Are you the type who woke up in the morning only to kick his parents instead of kneeling to greet them?

You keep on shouting "mere commissioner".
This same "mere commissioner", you read about him on newspaper, on social media. You listen to him on radio set. You watch him on TV set.

His decision among others determine your living and direction.

I dare say, if he is to visit your parents house, you father will take a loan from bank to change his furniture.
Not to talk of your state gov welcoming him.

Pray you achieve 1/3 what the "mere commissioner" have archived in life.
Mere commissioner.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by neocortex: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
madjune:
This is the kind of statement that gives people like Barcanista sleepless nights.

People who thrive on a corrupt landscape.

This shows how you reason, if mere statement is sufficient to cajole you,
then I understand why you are a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by neocortex: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:
You are obviously the dumbass fvck for still [b]insisting up till now[/b]that he doesnt have a certificate... otele

Guy, certificate don't grow on trees.
You either have it or you don't.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by wiseoneking: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
If u kill corruption u'v killed yeebohs, if u solve power problem,u'v killed yeebohs bizness...yeebohs must leave our country..and go to dia land of drug trafficking and cursed erosion land of Biafra, land of d rising crime
Na madness? What brought about this your yeebos in this post. They talk say white wast burnt in a fire, and you are asking if e burn him bear bear. You write up sound like that of alaye and not of a decent woman. Hope you do concentrate on the post and not to beat about the bush.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Liamm:
Lol. This daughter of an old wh0re never ceases to amuse me. cheesy

Humour me more Fool
You Are The Fool

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by denedene(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
oga commissioner vp, you never start one, you de enter another promise

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Benbelor(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
EwejeOyewole:
The best way to Kill Corruption is to kill (Politically) Amaechi, Tinubu, GEJ, Babangida, Atiku, Obj etc.... If they remain in corridor of power, corruption will remain in Nigeria
hands yhu gun politically grin
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by petermichaels(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
E Gud una reduce d promise.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Bollinger(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-kill-corruption-solve-power-problem-osinbajo/

Yeeeaaah. Good luck with that dream. There's no way that's happening with the Nigerian mentality.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Greatmoze(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm ok oh im watching shocked shocked shocked
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by omogin(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keep campaigning bro! Election don pass tey. 4 years go soon finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by JohnVianney: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
Mprepz:
Body Odour will 1st kill you
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by NotGej: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Duru1:

Does this jackass understand the meaning of corruption? The embezzlement of money is the lesser aspect of corruption. The mother of corruption includes cronyism, nepotism and favoritism which enable unqualified persons to embezzle. The government of Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari lacks moral pedigree to fight corruption. Has anybody question the reason the dumbass went to MOMS without secondary school certificate?

50000000000000 likes

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by izken: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
If they succeed, Nigeria succeeds.
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by refreshrate: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
exhibition:
Good Development!!

Need anything from Jumia?
contact me now!

Yes please we need brains for all these apc twarts Biko does jumia stock those?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by ikkkkk: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...blah, blah and more blaaaaah!!

grin grin grin. Classic. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Topman0001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
WE REALLY NEED THE TECHNOLOGY AND ICT PARK This was what i e-mailed to the national comfab last year as my contribution.
when I was in school, I offered a course Engineering in society- as a civil engineering student. I was made to know from abstract that Nigeria and Japan were almost in thesame level of technological advancement and almost earning thesame national revenue. Nigeria according to the history spent there money building Abuja city and japan too was bussy building the technology village. Japan does not have resources like nigeria but is richer today based on what they earn from technology. The village is a place where anybody can come and display his/her technical skills. if it is tested okay, government gives loan to make mass production accross the globe. everybody wants to earn money, they use there brain to think and earn money. There are lots of talented people in Naija my country, an electrical student during my school days had his project on security door with password and fingerprint, it also has emergency alarm if an intruder trys to use wrong password or unregistered fingerprint. The prototype was tested and it worked quite good. I tried to innitiate the idea of technology village in Lokoja kogi state during my service year on NYSC, I collaborated with my friend who made the security door, I spent money to make it stand hoping the federal government will notice it and hijack it from me but could not achieve this. please I'll be very grateful if this could be achieved in nigeria, it will reduce this unemployment problem.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
.while your daughters trip all over Lagos and Abuja at taxpayer's expense.. very bush pastor VP angry angry
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by WailingWailer00(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stop using the verb "will", instead use "have ".... Mr man undecided

Bloody Masturbator/commissioner
Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by WailingWailer00(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Stop using the word "will", instead use "have ".... Mr man undecided

Bloody Masturbator/commissioner

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo by Iyoma2(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
This smalie shuld fix himself well in APC b4 talking of fight oh, to Saraki he is ordinary Commisioner, to Hell rufai he is buhari errand toy. Who be corruption wey him wan fight? Where him go climb fight corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.