Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1113112 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adakoleagbenu: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
ada2604:
plsss d 3k for green card or so how is it gonna b paid in d bank before going to register at d cafe or how plss?, really wanna b ontym with ma reg on Feb 8th.
the 3k is mainly for you to be able to print out your call up letter online when it is ready,instead of transporting to your school for it. It is paid via an online transaction using Visa Card,Verve Card,Master Card(ATM card).. You will pay into the account number of the card.. It should be like N3400. But the cyber cafe where you register can use their card for you,though they will charge you extra.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talkingboy: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
hotman0095:

Try do ur registration on tym,make lagos ur 1st choice den go bak om& start praying dy giv u lagos.#lobatan

But i go advice u nt to go 4 lag if u dnt wan to spend all ur alawee on fud,aoz rent& transportation

Thanks broda ... I appreciate. God bless.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talkingboy: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please, What exactly do we need to do on Feb 8, do we need to pay any money before going to d cafe?

What do we need to take to the cafe?

How many states will be available for everybody that is early to pick from?

How many weeks to camp does d call up later gets released?

Thanks as u answer my questions.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BL3zzY(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
I guess some schools have not uploaded their own yet,
My friends from Auchi Poly haven't seen their own….

#HErE oN EArTH#
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ada2604(f): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
adakoleagbenu:
the 3k is mainly for you to be able to print out your call up letter online when it is ready,instead of transporting to your school for it. It is paid via an online transaction using Visa Card,Verve Card,Master Card(ATM card).. You will pay into the account number of the card.. It should be like N3400. But the cyber cafe where you register can use their card for you,though they will charge you extra.
quite understood, tnx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ada2604(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Talkingboy:
Please, What exactly do we need to do on Feb 8, do we need to pay any money before going to d cafe?

What do we need to take to the cafe?

How many states will be available for everybody that is early to pick from?

How many weeks to camp does d call up later gets released?

Thanks as u answer my questions.

I think I can help abit,
ist- u go to d cafe, to register, u will have to pay for their service which include: thumb printing, registering ur information, scanning ur picture nd signature nd if u wish to get ur call up letter online u pay too abt 3k-3.5k if not u get it from ur school.
2nd- yourself, passport and information and money of course
3rd- I tink d whole states at the back of ur 20leaves states nd capital, if u reg early will be available
4th- a week afta closure of registration which is 28th Feb, u have to calculate a WK afta by self
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talkingboy: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
ada2604:

I think I can help abit,
ist- u go to d cafe, to register, u will have to pay for their service which include: thumb printing, registering ur information, scanning ur picture nd signature nd if u wish to get ur call up letter online u pay too abt 3k-3.5k if not u get it from ur school.
2nd- yourself, passport and information and money of course
3rd- I tink d whole states at the back of ur 20leaves states nd capital, if u reg early will be available
4th- a week afta closure of registration which is 28th Feb, u have to calculate a WK afta by self

Oh. Thanks ma......
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by skylar89: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls in the JAMB regularization site, there's a section for biometric data. My browser doesn't show any input there. Is that section important.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by martosmart01(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2016
will I still I need my statement of result for registration at the camp when I already have my certificate?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2016
martosmart01:
will I still I need my statement of result for registration at the camp when I already have my certificate?
wel in my sch SOR is ws issued wen d certificate wsnt ready.so i dnt think u nid ur SOR again.bt u can bring it along jst to b on a saver side & to do lik 7 photocopies of al ur documents.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by npn001(f): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Francomekus(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls , I have a wrong date of birth on my jamb , what effect does it have on NYSC registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Francomekus:
pls , I have a wrong date of birth on my jamb , what effect does it have on NYSC registration.
nysc wil only use d date of birth on ur jamb.except u av a dift date of birth on ur waec.den u can do it in such a way dat nysc wil use d 1 on ur waec instead of jamb.if ur dob on jamb or waec is about 30 as at d date u graduated. den u won't b mobilized at all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Koolmak(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Please from experience is it POP of a set of corpers that comes first or orientation camp for new corp memebers?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Koolmak:
Please from experience is it POP of a set of corpers that comes first or orientation camp for new corp memebers?
your question s not clear.do u min d pop of old corp member or new ones?.With my little experience i tink orientation comes b4 pop...moreso,pop of old set no affect orientation of new in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Koolmak(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2016
hotman0095:

your question s not clear.do u min d pop of old corp member or new ones?.With my little experience i tink orientation comes b4 pop...moreso,pop of old set no affect orientation of new in anyway.
Thanks, you answered d question...but l thought POP parade also takes place in camp, so don't you think there will be a clash if both activities takes place at the same time?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Koolmak:
Thanks, you answered d question...but l thought POP parade also takes place in camp, so don't you think there will be a clash if both activities takes place at the same time?
Really..i tot pop is don at d stadium. sowi if av given a rong info.am a pcm A16 jst trying to ep wit my little knowledge of d service tin oo.ppl dat av don theirs sud b able to shed more light on dat.peace man.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LessNoise: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Dark chocolate I must say I'm impressed someone is painstakingly taking her time to explain all this buh there's this question that's been on my mind yet unanswered

I schooled in Ambrose Alli (Edo State) live in Lagos and origin is Edo.... Buh I wanna serve in Ogun state coz my company is currently handling some juicy contracts under amosun and I don't wanna miss out on the goodies that goes with it.... So I really don't know in what order I choose my state of choice It would likely turn out to be Ogun perhaps I choose it first or last ...... Really confused about this tho smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ada2604(f): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
LessNoise:
Dark chocolate I must say I'm impressed someone is painstakingly taking her time to explain all this buh there's this question that's been on my mind yet unanswered

I schooled in Ambrose Alli (Edo State) live in Lagos and origin is Edo.... Buh I wanna serve in Ogun state coz my company is currently handling some juicy contracts under amosun and I don't wanna miss out on the goodies that goes with it.... So I really don't know in what order I choose my state of choice It would likely turn out to be Ogun perhaps I choose it first or last ...... Really confused about this tho smiley
u can try Ogun, abuja and rivers. but register ontym, its just a suggestion oo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by handsomjulee(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
pls house i want 2 no if dis combination is allowed...i schooled in unn(enugu) wich is stil d state of my origin and i want 2 pick des states AKWA IBOM,ANAMBRA and NASARAWA....
Secondly want 2 no how much OGUN STATE and OYO STATE is currently payin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LessNoise: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
ada2604:

u can try Ogun, abuja and rivers. but register ontym, its just a suggestion oo

Like you read my mind shocked
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alpacino2014(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
O. P I want to be sure abt something pls.. My name is on my school approved Senate list for results but I couldn't verify online.. But my school said dey have sent Senate list to Abuja.. Dunno if anyone else is passing thru d same tin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
handsomjulee:
pls house i want 2 no if dis combination is allowed...i schooled in unn(enugu) wich is stil d state of my origin and i want 2 pick des states AKWA IBOM,ANAMBRA and NASARAWA....
Secondly want 2 no how much OGUN STATE and OYO STATE is currently payin
Ogun is currently not paying coppers bt oyo is paying #3800.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fkhalifa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
hotman0095:

Ogun is currently not paying coppers bt oyo is paying #3800.
bro apart from the 3,800 is there any orther form of payment (ppa) in Oyo?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fkhalifa:
bro apart from the 3,800 is there any orther form of payment (ppa) in Oyo?
NO
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sasquareT(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fellow Nlander my name was on Senate approved list and it has been uploaded on NYSC portal..but the problem I'm having now is that my State of origin is reading different name from my state..........pls how can it be corrected and hope it will not be ish.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tega4kim(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls I have some questions...1..my name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher as my surname instead of okere..... so now if I want to register online which will I use as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy have it on their portal
2..in choosing d states of my choice which I want serve, is d first...second or third choice dy use
3....I'm from IMO state schooled in sokoto can I fill Enugu,akwa ibom and abuja?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lmm4real: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

ok see the question.

how dose one apply for remobilisation was mobelised 2015B but could not go to camp or even print my call up letter. how do i apply for 2016A.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikenwa4lyf: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Before you go for NYSC. I hope you would find this information on how to prepare for NYSC informative
http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/nysc-orientation-camp-how-to-prepare-for-nysc-youth-service/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austy2011(m): 1:33am On Jan 30, 2016
I have a scanner, thumb print machine and system with internet facility. Can I do the online registration myself without going to the cyber? Do I Need any special training or certification by NYSC before I can start the online registration by myself? Pls react thoroughly. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Use anyone to register as u can still correct the name wen u get to camp
Tega4kim:
pls I have some questions...1..my name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher as my surname instead of okere..... so now if I want to register online which will I use as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy have it on their portal
2..in choosing d states of my choice which I want serve, is d first...second or third choice dy use
3....I'm from IMO state schooled in sokoto can I fill Enugu,akwa ibom and abuja?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Just revalidate wen online reg starts.
lmm4real:

ok see the question.

how dose one apply for remobilisation was mobelised 2015B but could not go to camp or even print my call up letter. how do i apply for 2016A.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (396) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.