Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1113110 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tega4kim(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tega4kim(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Dark chocolate pls I have some questions...1..my name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher as my surname instead of okere..... so now if I want to register online which will I use as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy have it on their portal 2..in choosing d states of my choice which I want serve, is d first...second or third choice dy use 3....I'm from IMO state schooled in sokoto can I fill Enugu,akwa ibom and abuja?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sasquareT(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Helo guyz.......my name is out on our senate aproved list and it has been uploaded on NYSC portal but the problem is that my state of origin is reading different state instead of my actual state and I'm very far from school now to effect the correction pls hope it won't be a big problem from been mobilise when the tym come.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Q 2:they uses 1st bt if d 1st as bin fully taken den dy giv u 2nd & or 3rd
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
sasquareT:
Helo guyz.......my name is out on our senate aproved list and it has been uploaded on NYSC portal but the problem is that my state of origin is reading different state instead of my actual state and I'm very far from school now to effect the correction pls hope it won't be a big problem from been mobilise when the tym come.
i think its too late for any correction. u jst av to stick to the one dy gave u& use it for ur registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Tega4kim:
Dark chocolate pls I have some questions...1..my name is
Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my
surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher
as my surname instead of okere..... so now if I
want to register online which will I use as my
surname??... okere or Christopher as dy have it
on their portal
2..in choosing d states of my choice which I want
serve, is d first...second or third choice dy use
3....I'm from IMO state schooled in sokoto can I
fill Enugu,akwa ibom and abuja?

it doesnt matter.jst change it bak to okere during registration

u can choose anystate apart frm state whr u schooled & ur state of origin.jst make sure dy are frm dift region

For the NYSC online registration which starts on the 8th of February, For your 3 choices, you have the option of picking one state from the following zones:SOUTH EAST1. Enugu2. Ebonyi3. Anambra4. Imo5. AbiaSOUTH SOUTH1. Delta2. Akwa Ibom3. Rivers4. Bayelsa5. Edo6. Cross RiverSOUTH WEST1. Ondo2. Osun3. Oyo4. Lagos5. Ogun6. EkitiNORTH CENTRAL1. Abuja2. Nassarawa3. Niger4. Kwara5. Kogi6. Benue7. PlateauNORTH WEST1. Kano2. Kaduna3. Katsina4. Jigawa5. Zamfara6. Kebbi7. SokotoNORTH EAST1. Borno2. Gombe3. Adamawa4. Bauchi5. Taraba6. YobeNOTE: Your state of origin and the state where you schooled (if different from your state of origin) will not be available for you to choose.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2016
handsomjulee:
pls house i want 2 no if dis combination is allowed...i schooled in unn(enugu) wich is stil d state of my origin and i want 2 pick des states AKWA IBOM,ANAMBRA and NASARAWA....
Secondly want 2 no how much OGUN STATE and OYO STATE is currently payin

For the NYSC online registration which starts on the 8th of February, For your 3 choices, you have the option of picking one state from the following zones:SOUTH EAST1. Enugu2. Ebonyi3. Anambra4. Imo5. AbiaSOUTH SOUTH1. Delta2. Akwa Ibom3. Rivers4. Bayelsa5. Edo6. Cross RiverSOUTH WEST1. Ondo2. Osun3. Oyo4. Lagos5. Ogun6. EkitiNORTH CENTRAL1. Abuja2. Nassarawa3. Niger4. Kwara5. Kogi6. Benue7. PlateauNORTH WEST1. Kano2. Kaduna3. Katsina4. Jigawa5. Zamfara6. Kebbi7. SokotoNORTH EAST1. Borno2. Gombe3. Adamawa4. Bauchi5. Taraba6. YobeNOTE: Your state of origin and the state where you schooled (if different from your state of origin) will not be available for you to choose.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2016
sasquareT:
Fellow Nlander my name was on Senate approved list and it has been uploaded on NYSC portal..but the problem I'm having now is that my State of origin is reading different name from my state..........pls how can it be corrected and hope it will not be ish.

u can use d state dy gave u it doesn't mean anything
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sasquareT(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
hotman0095:

i think its too late for any correction. u jst av to stick to the one dy gave u& use it for ur registration.

Tnx Man....just hope say it won't be a problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls i need your enlightment. I revalidated for A15 during B15 reg but i wasnt mobilized. I paid the online 3,000 then. My qst is dis, how do i link the past payment with d A16 reg comes feb 8. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adebowale89:
Pls i need your enlightment. I revalidated for A15 during B15 reg but i wasnt mobilized. I paid the online 3,000 then. My qst is dis, how do i link the past payment with d A16 reg comes feb 8. Thanks in anticipation
if you surmit ur application for revalidation to the registrar.there sudnt b a problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cleanman(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hello All, please when will batch B 2015 Exemption certificate be available for collection?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cleanman:
Hello All, please when will batch B 2015 Exemption certificate be available for collection?
Dnt rily av a direct ans for ur question. bt i no dat wen its ready u ll b notified by nysc to go& collect it in ur sch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
hotman0095:

if you surmit ur application for revalidation to the registrar.there sudnt b a problem

revalidation bro? I was only mobilize during A15, i was unable to revalidate during the B15 reg becos schl didnt re-upload my name for revalidation then. Are you saying, i still need to click on the revalidation when reg commence on 8 when i wasnt even mobilize for the last batch (B15)?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 2:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Adebowale89:

revalidation bro? I was only mobilize during A15, i was unable to revalidate during the B15 reg becos schl didnt re-upload my name for revalidation then. Are you saying, i still need to click on the revalidation when reg commence on 8 when i wasnt even mobilize for the last batch (B15)?

U misled me wit ur question. u said u revalidated in d 1 st plc.nw u r saying u wer unable to revalidate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 2:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Jst go to ur sch to complain.if dy stil av ur previous record dy wil ep u.if dy don den u av to pay anoda money again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2016
LessNoise:
Dark chocolate I must say I'm impressed someone is painstakingly taking her time to explain all this buh there's this question that's been on my mind yet unanswered

I schooled in Ambrose Alli (Edo State) live in Lagos and origin is Edo.... Buh I wanna serve in Ogun state coz my company is currently handling some juicy contracts under amosun and I don't wanna miss out on the goodies that goes with it.... So I really don't know in what order I choose my state of choice It would likely turn out to be Ogun perhaps I choose it first or last ...... Really confused about this tho smiley

It really does not matter how fast you register or in what order you choose your states of choice; you can not predict where you will be given. Fact.

It is rumoured that the system is programmed to choose simultaneously for succeeding PCMs. That is, the system chooses 1st choice for one person, 2nd choice for the next, 3rd choice for the next...back to 1st choice..in that order.

So if you are bent on serving in a state, DO NOT rely on your choices. Do something else.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2016
hotman0095:

U misled me wit ur question. u said u revalidated in d 1 st plc.nw u r saying u wer unable to revalidate

am sorry bro, i wanted to revalidate then but i couldnt coz my name wasnt re-uploaded in schl then but is uploaded now. I read it from nysc site stated dt, dose dt pay for 3k but were not mobilize need not to pay the 3k, thats why am asking how to link the 3k i paid during B15 to A16 during reg. Thank u
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ambient: 5:34am On Feb 01, 2016
hotman0095:
Jst go to ur sch to complain.if dy stil av ur previous record dy wil ep u.if dy don den u av to pay anoda money again
pls can you help me with three state that have their camp in town so I would be able to use my private car to go to camp.reason why is dat am pregnant so I think I should be leaving camp that same day so it wouldn't be stressful.thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2016
ambient:

pls can you help me with three state that have their camp in town so I would be able to use my private car to go to camp.reason why is dat am pregnant so I think I should be leaving camp that same day so it wouldn't be stressful.thanks.
most of the camps i no are nt rily in town..bt u sud try lagos& ibadan
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Please what States are best for doctors in terms of pay. Please don't state the pay. Just the state's thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Legacy214: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls can a graduate of Political science serve in any of these agencies or companies in abuja like NCC, NNPC, ministry, embassy, ECOWAS, Unicef and National Assembly? As in government work. thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Please what States are best for doctors in terms of pay. Please don't state the pay. Just the state's thanks
ondo state..guy no forget me 4 here oo wen u dy colet dat gbemu ooo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hotman0095(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Legacy214:
pls can a graduate of Political science serve in any of these agencies or companies in abuja like NCC, NNPC, ministry, embassy, ECOWAS, Unicef and National Assembly? As in government work. thanks.

yes...if u get big& long legs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jombojombo(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2016
hotman0095:

yes...if u get big& long legs
Pls do u knw any of them that pays & how much? Thanks!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by salewa01: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Adebowale89:
contact me on whatsapp to guide u. am also having similar case but i have been guided. 08065018957.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mayskit4luv(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2016
I m a batch A CM. plus aose I av a question, I was posted to a nur&pry such. and I studied Chemical science. Ma LI saw dis and said I shudnt go to d sch dat moreso d director of d sch is nt too friendly with CM. so he asked me to seek out anoda sch, which I did. Now the ZI is now complaining that y didn't I report to ma ppa and get ma posting letter from camp accepted or rejected. bt m confused nw, dunno wot to do. I ll appreciate a quick response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tega4kim(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Happy new month palz pls I have a question....my
name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere
my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used
Christopher as my surname instead of okere.....
so now if I want to register online which will I use
as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy
have it on their portal 2....I have sent SMS to dia help line bt day have not answered yet.....pls I need help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2016
salewa01:
contact me on whatsapp to guide u. am also having similar case but i have been guided. 08065018957.

alright. Thanks so much, i'll do that right away
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amicableSavage: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls how is the call-up letter thingy done? How long 'll it take me to get it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SIMPLIFIED(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please when is the POP for batch A 2015?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olasum(f): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello house, I heard we are to present our O'level results in camp, the thing is that I lost the statement of result but I have a police report and affidavit backing it up, my question now is can I present the police report and affidavit in place of the statement of result. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (396) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.