Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,128 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

R They Real I Need Comment Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / R They Real I Need Comment Pls (489 Views)

Pls Help Me, Who R They? / Gigastreams Consulting(who Else Got This R They For Real) / Plo Wo Knw Them R They Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R They Real I Need Comment Pls by ejecycollins: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
I am in receipt of your mail. Thank you for your interest in Job Career Service Lmt. and for taking the time to provide us with your background and work history. This information is necessary to assist us in placing you in a position that best meets your qualifications.

Furthermore there are less company vacancy at the moment due to increase in application, nevertheless the available company/department are stated below:

Statistic dept.
Audit dept.
Admin & Supply dept.
Inform&Com tech dept.
Accounting dept.
Human resources dept.
Mechanical dept.
Electrical dept.
Carpentry dept.
Driving dept.
Building dept.
planning&Monitoring dept

Kindly download the attached application for. You are required to fill, sign and send back the copy of the form as indicted, to enable us process and store your information in the requested company data base for future preference.

Note: the form is absolutely free, you may be ask to provide your guarantor information/letter in due time if required by the concerned company.

Further guidelines will be given to you regarding the date of the interview.

Jobcarrer Service Team
Telephone: +234 (810) 122-2516
E-mail:info.jobcareerenquiry@gmail.com

Pls who else receive dis mssg r they real
Re: R They Real I Need Comment Pls by marvin009: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Hello frnd honestly I don't undastand them I 2 receive same message 4rm dem 2 is in my email box nw pls have u b able 2 download d application form 2 pls you have b able download it pls let me knw and pls hookup with me here let us chart or dis is my phone numba 07069608735, 08085327915 I will b waiting 4 respond.
Thank
Re: R They Real I Need Comment Pls by ejecycollins: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yes I did download it pls try ur nuba nt goin hook me up 0817945175
Re: R They Real I Need Comment Pls by marvin009: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
K na I will

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunity At General Electric – Oil And Gas / Vacancy!!! - Advertising Sales Manager (radio Station) / Pricewaterhousecooper Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.