Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? (3601 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by showbobo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
Ma Babe should smack ma ass if i ever dare that. . . . . . . So girly
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2009
A-town:

@Poster. , ."pussy". y u go dey cry.
Notorious is still in theatres and you're watching it in your room. Hope "Big boss man" aka Land Pirate watched it with u as well. shocked
Anyway, the only movie i fit cry/cried for na "Sholay" and "Scarface" although i was a kid then. I couldn't accept that Amtab Bachan had to die.
For Scarface, my uncle that just came back from the states at the time told me that there was a part 2 that Al pacino survived the shootout just to make me better.
I searched for part 2 until 1990 men. . chei

I live in China dude. and i just bought a DVD copy of it, Xmen origins, counterfieters, fast and furious 4, and Spirit to watch over the weekend.
And letting out my emotions doesnt make me a sissy.
I dont hide under the cloak of "hardman". besides, i took someones advice and watched the movie again with my girl and she was all emotional and we ended up in my bedroom for some serious action grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by na2day2(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2009
crying over movies is a no no, that's why i hardly watch movies with girls just in case i betray my emotions, they will use it to torture in the future.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by neowelsh(m): 5:04am On Apr 20, 2009
Emotion Tears has happen every1 in different cases. Dont try 2denies it
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by SeanT21(f): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2009
Crying is not a sign of weakness.Go ahead and share tears.Nothing wrong with it!!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by MaiSuya(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2009
ABOOOOOOOMINATION!!! shocked shocked A grown man crying? becos of just a movie?? it can neva happen to me. . . .
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2009
samparian:

I live in China dude. and i just bought a DVD copy of it, Xmen origins, counterfieters, fast and furious 4, and Spirit to watch over the weekend.
And letting out my emotions doesnt make me a sissy.
I dont hide under the cloak of "hardman". besides, i took someones advice and watched the movie again with my girl and she was all emotional and we ended up in my bedroom for some serious action grin grin

I dont know whether to scold you for buying pirated movies or to introduce you to a site where you can see movies on the first day of release. undecided tongue
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2009
Nuzo, na wa o.
i go Haiyin go buy DVD like every other person. As a guy wey dey china you suppose know where things are.
why you wan come scold me embarassed
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2009
Mai Suya:

ABOOOOOOOMINATION!!! shocked shocked A grown man crying? becos of just a movie?? it can neva happen to me. . . .

It shows that you're not a movie buff.
watch good movies, not just action packed films but please try and watch good thrillers, drama and some true life stories once in a while. you'll learn a lot and It will change your view of certain issues about life.
I got emotional about NOtorious when the motorcade was going back the the area he grew up and i felt the pains his mother did back in 1997. The guy died at the age of 24. His mother had just scaled through a chest surgery. Dont claim tough cos i know you aint bro.
within us, there's always a soft spot.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by 7eleven: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2009
grin Ofcourse! Infact that's the pefect time to get to a lady's really feminine motherly side!
Don't u known ladies trip when they see a guy shed tears! They think u look cute!
( Er taht depend on how you cry sha. If u cry like an ajepaco er forget dude. it won't work o!
Just maintain your manhood , bone and wacth the film quitely!)

Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2009
how guy man go cry like ajepaco
that one na wailing now grin
all i know is that its good to get in touch with ones emotions, afterall on the day of President Obama's swearing in, many guys shed tears of joy.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by touchmeder: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2009
dont mind dem african man and the no crying syndrome. cheesy cheesy wink wink

the day they will finally cry it will be for the most stupid thing on earth,
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by whitesturd(f): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2009
It shows the guy is emotional and for him to cry while watching just a film,it shows he has feelings whih is a very good quality in a man.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2009
samparian:

Nuzo, na wa o.
i go Haiyin go buy DVD like every other person. As a guy wey dey china you suppose know where things are.
why you wan come scold me embarassed

just kidding bro. Me too don see NOTORIOUS, but na online I see am.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by acehood(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
if i cry na bigtime 4k up a man shuld always remain a man no mata what
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by mayemi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
ican try dat why would cry a wat?
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
acehood:

if i cry na bigtime 4k up a man shuld always remain a man no mata what
Hard men don dey enter grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2009
acehood,
men should always be men, True.
Are you trying to tell me you dont show your emotions??
happiness, Joy, sorrow, distress, etc. you dont show them?? eh?
as a man, dont celebrate when something good happens. Keep a "stone face" cos you are a man. grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by maddock(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
I remember when i was much younger and was watching burning train and whao the tears kept pouring like rain. At times when i remember i wud be like AM I NUTS?
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by decash(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
It sounds funny.
How can a real man cry ontop film? nna nawa 4 that can man.
To me, it's impossible.i lost my Elder sister some years ago.Everybody cried, but i could let out a tear.
then tell me why i should cry because of a mere movie and in front of my gurl, ha.
i think my gurl will take me so soft and not fit to be a man.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by decash(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
i will only feel emotional about the movie. but to cry sounds funny in my ears. cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2009
undecided When i was a kid. . . .
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2009
de cash:

It sounds funny.
How can a real man cry ontop film? nna nawa 4 that can man.
To me, it's impossible.i lost my Elder sister some years ago.Everybody cried, but i could let out a tear.
then tell me why i should cry because of a mere movie and in front of my gurl, ha.
i think my gurl will take me so soft and not fit to be a man.
The day you'll finally let out your emotions, it'll be like a volcanic eruption!!
I remember i played the hard man when my granny died. I was so close to her. i was her favourite grandson and i always visited her at least once a month and drove her to anywhere she wanted to go. when she died, everyone expected me to be wailing and killing myself, but i didnt shed a single tear.
I was just mean and annoyed that she died without enjoying her grand kids well.

the day i finally let out all those bottled up emotions was many years later over some trivial thoughts while alone.
A priest once said that women live longer than men because they let out their feelings and emotions, but men keep theirs bottled up and it leads to various illnesses. Headaches, heart attacks, strokes, madness, heart ailments, etc
The priest adviced that men should take some time out and cry in privacy to relieve themselves of the emotions.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by arogbowei: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2009
Why, what's wrong with being humane for once? I did cried when i saw the movies 'Lord of the Rings'; Titanic' and a couple of others. We're being human, when we do. We all have that tender side that this harsh economy and society cannot replace.

So it is normal, it is humane and no need to be ashamed for doing so in the presence of a wife or girlfriend or fiancee or even female competitor.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by smurf1(f): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2009
Only a weak sucker would do a thing like that. angry angry
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by decash(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2009
@ samparian
yes man, you are right.
it's shameful for a man to cry when ladies a crying. Give that to the ladies.
but you as man go into ur closet and the hell out. cry
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by onyx187(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2009
A-town:

@Poster.   ,     ."pussy". y u go dey cry.
Notorious is still in theatres and you're watching it in your room. Hope "Big boss man" aka Land Pirate watched it with u as well. shocked
Anyway, the only movie i fit cry/cried for na "Sholay" and "Scarface" although i was a kid then. I couldn't accept that Amtab Bachan had to die.
For Scarface, my uncle that just came back from the states at the time told me that there was a part 2 that Al pacino survived the shootout just to make me better.
I searched for part 2 until 1990 men. .  chei
Lolz
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by ayobase(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2009
so far I am not weeping.
check out what y me said!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by touchmeder: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
[b]So it is normal, it is humane and no need to be ashamed for doing so in the presence of a wife or girlfriend or fiancee [/b]or even female competitor.

i agree with the part in bold. i like a guy that is a man in every sense but also has an emotional side to him when the need arises. my bf cried on the last night we saw, before i left nigeria. ive never seen him cry in all the time ive known him, even when terrible things happned to him and his family. first i was shocked (cos i know he always said i dont cry n the last time i did was when i was kind of younger). We were out in the open i think like a hang out area it was at night with some folks around us. i held him in my arms and kissed his tears n was crying too. i know heaven and earth were looking at us but i didnt care. i'd never forget that day in a hurry.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by djlimse: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2009
why should i cry, ? embarassed
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by just2day: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
u have got to be kidding, the only guys that should have leaking eyes during any movie are the 'happy' guys (happy in quote) and the boyfriend of the girl who'll be kissing the tears away
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by cliveland: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2009
there's nothing wrong with sheading a tear of two. u r only human male or female.

i ve been there a couple of times, hotel rwanda was quite touchy but i actually gave in to "the Champ" i still shead tears eachtime i watch the film, whether alone or not no matter what i do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Approach This Guy / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged / Where Your Unclad Pic Or Video End Up(ladies!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.