Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,130 members, 7,933,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? (3602 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
Coming to think of it i haven't cried over 3years.didn't even cry when man.u lost but almost cried when i heard Barney in how i met ur mom was Gay.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by kayality: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2009
mission impossible
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
its nice to see that some folks are true to themselves.
No need to play[b] "HARD MEN"[/b] grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by djcrucifix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
no.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2009
China and its counterfeit dvds, they are on every street corner. how can you live without them when there is very little movie theaters around?
as for "shedding A tear" i do occasionaly, last night i watched the new Nicholas Cage joint KNOWING and i almost shed one at the end.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Bobus: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
na craze i chop for cry for seka film.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Okanran(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ Topic: I'll let my user id anwer the question! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Hiromuna: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
well there's notin in cryin but sometimes u gat 2 hold ya self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Sues Friend 4 Failing 2 Impregnate His Wife After Sleeping With Her / Who Can Solve This? / Bizarrely Specific Flattery : Daily Odd Compliment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.