Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. (3548 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
nwoke m, speak for the SE where you come from. You absolutely do not know anything about SS politics.

I hate attache by force people which you are!
which part of south south are you now from?
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

this is why I told you any igbo/hausa alliance must be beneficial to igbos not like hausa/yoruba where hausa will seize everything grin

the Yorubas have the most positions after northerns . its very shameful though that you now admit that you guys are Fulani slaves . you are officially the northeners abobakwus grin

freeglobe, after all the names youve called yorubas for supporting igbos, i never thought i would see the day when you would become a self aclaimed northern slave shocked now your agurment is who's a better paid slave

chai Igbo kwenu

7 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula

come 2019, all Heeebos will be in Biafra. Chukwu Okike Abiama scatter the teeth of any Heeebo bastard that participate in the 2019 election in Nigeria. You are all going back to Biafra.

Nyamiri, Banza dan iska !
warrior your needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/2631382/cannot-continue-slaves-yorubaland-olu

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

the Yorubas have the most positions after northerns . its very shameful though that you now admit that you guys are Fulani slaves . you are officially the northeners abobakwus grin

freeglobe, after all the names youve called yorubas for supporting igbos, i never thought i would see the day when you would become a self aclaimed northern slave shocked now your agurment is who's a better paid slave

chai Igbo kwenu
the yorubas have the most positions after northern? chai, this one is real loyal slave cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

warrior your needed here

abeg go and look for one of your fulani masters to carry his bag tongue

he he he, now the igbo inetrnet warriors will out in full force campaigning for their new masters

3 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

the yorubas have the most positions after northern? chai, this one is real loyal slave cheesy cheesy

better than you that they know they dont even need to give anything. igbos are osofree grin even SS is better off than you. politically you are the least relevant tribe tongue

5 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

abeg go and look for one of your fulani masters to carry his bag tongue

he he he, now the igbo inetrnet warriors will out in full force campaigning for their new masters
let me catch any fulani misbehaving in Igboland but you? cheesy cheesy

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we have hausa that are friend of ndigbo, just not buhari
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by basilo101: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
atbu1983:

I am simply saying that south south wont vote PDP because the VP is Igbo.
South south will vote base on other parameters rather than ethnicity.

thus, they will vote base on thier believe of better performance not tribalism.

The only way south south will vote based on tribalism is if the VP is south south

Igbo and yoruba are seen as the same to south south. so north/igbo ticket and north/yoruba ticket mean the same thing to south south.

Except in your imagination you think south south people see yoruba as strangers and see igbo as brothers. if that is your thinking, you must be deluded to think that way.
5 out of 6 south south governors are PDP. whats ur point? u should worry more about SW where PDP will win more votes than the narrow margin u brought in the last election

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
2019 will be an interesting one. There will be mass defection by politicians.

I would advise Obiano to remain in APGA and disregard any distraction from IPOB or whoever. As for Okorocha,I see him defecting too.
On point.
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

better than you that they know they dont even need to give anything. igbos are osofree grin even SS is better off than you. politically you are the least relevant tribe tongue
slave, we were not given deputy senate president. we collected it. yoruslaves should keep waiting for the crumbs their master gives them grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

no one comes to your barren land. even you dont want to stay there grin oya o loyal fulani slave start you campaing for your new masters since the ijaw one is done with you. only thing is you give bad luck to politicians, you always back the losing horse lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so you think south south will ever vote anything yoruba again after the betrayal of the son? You are a joker. That was then. now we even have igbo governors in SS

Osu slave, which betrayal? Hehehehhe. You cursed animals should wait till 2930. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by CyberWolf: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whatever angry
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
gwales:
Votes would be divided in the North??.

With whom would pmb divide votes in the North? .

Do you u still think north would vote for pdp after the hate campaign against the north and the party now being tag as an igbo party.

I laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin

gbam, pdp is hated in the north now and with Igbos supporting whoever the new candidate is, that is all that is need to turn northerners off him

5 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by basilo101: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
atbu1983:

I am simply saying that south south wont vote PDP because the VP is Igbo.
South south will vote base on other parameters rather than ethnicity.

thus, they will vote base on thier believe of better performance not tribalism.

The only way south south will vote based on tribalism is if the VP is south south

Igbo and yoruba are seen as the same to south south. so north/igbo ticket and north/yoruba ticket mean the same thing to south south.

Except in your imagination you think south south people see yoruba as strangers and see igbo as brothers. if that is your thinking, you must be deluded to think that way.
5 out of 6 south south governors are PDP. whats ur point? 10 south south senators and 7 south east senators showed solidarity with saraki at PDP which is a move to save a member of PDP EKweremadu, an Igbo man. whats ur point? we are talking about party affiliation and u are talking about tribe, is dia a tribe in this world called south south? u should be worried of the chances of PDP wining more votes in the west, remeber PDP now have 5 HOR members in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

which part of south south are you now from?
silly question. I guess you got my drift already

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

no one comes to your barren land. even you dont want to stay there grin oya o loyal fulani slave start you campaing for your new masters since the ijaw one is done with you. only thing is you give bad luck to politicians, you always back the losing horse lipsrsealed
we gave obasanjo presidency when yoruslaves rejected him. I dare any fulani man to try any rubbish in Igboland but you? grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fulani slave, I love how you are now loyal. Yeebhoes will continue to be slaves to all tribe in Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.

He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

OWERRI-Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by demelza: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
GspotAngela:
Muntula

come 2019, all Heeebos will be in Biafra. Chukwu Okike Abiama scatter the teeth of any Heeebo bastard that participate in the 2019 election in Nigeria. You are all going back to Biafra.

Nyamiri, Banza dan iska !
LMAO!
This is the type of language those slaves understand.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tolatutu: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we gave obasanjo presidency when yoruslaves rejected him. I dare any fulani man to try any rubbish in Igboland but you? grin

Yawn, you always claim to have given others what you can't give yourselves. Can't you aim for no 1 for once in your lives You lot could not even vote for your own ojwuku, instead year after year you keep being slaves to others grin

Pathetic

5 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Tomiishola: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

Fulani slave, I love how you are now loyal. Yeebhoes will continue to be slaves to all tribe in Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.

He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

OWERRI-Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

mumu FreeGlobe, see your life tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

Osu slave, which betrayal? Hehehehhe. You cursed animals should wait till 2930. cheesy
yoruslave go and look for fulani shoe to shine or stand the risk of having your mud house villages and cities wiped off the map.

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

yoruba leader, first and only yoruba sgf. yorubaland.
they also warned him that if he says pim, they are coming back for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

yoruslave go and look for fulani shoe to shine or stand the risk of having your mud house villages and cities wiped off the map.
[/s]

Osu slave, They raped your senile mother, but you are here smiling. Igalas are doing the needful for your kinsmen in Anambra, Fulani continue to rape your mom and sister while they kill your elders in Enugu. What a shame. Hehehehehe

[size=15pt]One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.[/size]”

3 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

The she-male is not worried about that, I am sure his real father must be a fulani man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

The she-male is not worried about that, I am sure his real father must be a fulani man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
it was not my father that ordered the kidnap if yoruba leader in yorubaland. I commend yorubas for heeding the warning to keep quiet over this matter else the fulani's are coming back to wipe off the mud house and rusted roof cities and villages of yorubaland grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by basilo101: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tomiishola:

gbam, pdp is hated in the north now and with Igbos supporting whoever the new candidate is, that is all that is need to turn northerners off him
So why did northerners move motion for vote of confidence on saraki who has an Igbo Deputy and PDP member, leaving the SW as inconsequential minority in the senate? continue your kindergateen political analysis. go and study wat happened in 1979. Kwankwaso was roaming from Awka to Owerri looking for alliace during APCs primary election, talk more of PDP dat has strong roots in the East

2 Likes

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

it was not my father that ordered the kidnap if yoruba leader in yorubaland. I commend yorubas for heeding the warning to keep quiet over this matter else the fulani's are coming back to wipe off the mud house and rusted roof cities and villages of yorubaland grin

[/s]

Osu slave, Fulani man is your real father, ask your mom tonight. BUhahahahahahah

[size=15pt]One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”[/size]

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:
[s][/s]

Osu slave, Fulani man is your real father, ask your mom tonight. BUhahahahahahah

[size=15pt]One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”[/size]

Fictitious.

I just want to show you this thread. Please don't say anything about it or you will be endangering the live of a prominent yoruba leader in yorubaland cheesy

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by jaymichael(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Votes will be divided in north

Election will be decided in south south and southeast only if Southeast comes out and vote, unlike the last election.

This is not GOOD for both APC and PDP, SS/SE can capitalize on this to rip the north of the position
@OP, you seem to omit one fact PDP IS PARIAH IN THE NORTH. ribadu lost to an unknown. Tambuwal defeated his uncle a political heavyweight in Sokoto. Buhari will defeat any Northern candidate overwhelmingly. Even if Buhari did not contest, any APC candidate he anoints and endorses carries the North, no matter the region or ethnic group the candidate is from.
MKO defeated Bashir Tofa in the North in 1993 because he is more popular. That is a precedence.
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Fictitious.

I just want to show you this thread. Please don't say anything about it or you will be endangering the live of a prominent yoruba leader in yorubaland cheesy

[/s]

Osu slave, you are very wicked. So you dont care about your sister and old mother. Typical yeebhoe slave, they dare not challenge there master. See him trying to avoid the rape case of his mom. Buhahahahah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics:Diezani Alison Maduekwe Returns Looted Fund. / Kano: Strange Pillars Along State Road __ Photos / BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.