Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. (3537 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:
[s][/s]

Osu slave, you are very wicked. So you dont care about your sister and old mother. Typical yeebhoe slave, they dare not challenge there master. See him trying to avoid the rape case of his mom. Buhahahahah

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
"if you or your yoruba subjects talk anyhow about this kidnap, we are coming back to yorubaland to pick you up" - Fulani slave master to yoruba leader.

There was a new twist to the submission of
Ministerial list to the Senate as it was received
directly by the Senate President and brought by the
Chief of Staff to the President as against the
tradition where the office of the Senate President
through the registry receives it from the Special
Adviser to the President on National Assembly
Matter( Senate).
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

"if you or your yoruba subjects talk anyhow about this kidnap, we are coming back to yorubaland to pick you up" - Fulani slave master to yoruba leader.

There was a new twist to the submission of
Ministerial list to the Senate as it was received
directly by the Senate President and brought by the
Chief of Staff to the President as against the
tradition where the office of the Senate President
through the registry receives it from the Special
Adviser to the President on National Assembly
Matter( Senate).
[/s]

What has ministerial list to the Senate got to do with the rape of your mom and sister. When will you fight the Fulani for raping your own mother.

One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yorubas are already jittery lol. Yaradua thrashed buhari in 2007. there are many Yaraduas in the north now
oponu...jittery ova what exactly?

History already has it...we always win...

Since 1967

And from history, you igbis always support the losing end...

Ask your dad for stories..
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oponu...jittery ova what exactly?

History already has it...we always win...

Since 1967

And from history, you igbis always support the losing end...

Ask your dad for stories..

in 1999 yorubas voted massively against obasanjo while igbos voted massively for obasanjo, what was the outcome?
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Ugomba(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
atbu1983:

I am simply saying that south south wont vote PDP because the VP is Igbo.
South south will vote base on other parameters rather than ethnicity.

thus, they will vote base on thier believe of better performance not tribalism.

The only way south south will vote based on tribalism is if the VP is south south

Igbo and yoruba are seen as the same to south south. so north/igbo ticket and north/yoruba ticket mean the same thing to south south.

Except in your imagination you think south south people see yoruba as strangers and see igbo as brothers. if that is your thinking, you must be deluded to think that way.
you are very silly. Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers and my state Delta state will Vote 4 PDP in 2019 even if the VP is Igbo.
Keep your Igbo hatred in your Edo state and stop speaking for all we South Southners.

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ugomba:
you are very silly. Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers and my state Delta state will Vote 4 PDP in 2019 even if the VP is Igbo.
Keep your Igbo hatred in your Edo state and stop speaking for all we South Southeners.

True....But it would never be like 2015 my man...Facts
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Ugomba(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

True....But it would never be like 2015 my man...Facts
PDP was corrupt and was voted out, They need to rebuild that party if they want to stand a chance in 2019..

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ugomba:
PDP was corrupt and was voted out, They need to rebuild that party if they want to stand a chance in 2019..

Exactly...
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so you think south south will ever vote anything yoruba again after the betrayal of the son? You are a joker. That was then. now we even have igbo governors in SS

You sound improperly educated. What is the meaning of the word "betrayal"? Who betrayed who? Read the post below again for better understanding. Try to google the meaning of words before you use them.

Tolatutu:

Betrayal of what, did Yorubas ever promise them anything. You can't betray someone you never went into an alliance with, we are not compelled to vote for anyone just because he is from the south. we voted for him in 2011 because we thought he could do the job and when he proved us wrong we moved on.

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Votes will be divided in north

Election will be decided in south south and southeast only if Southeast comes out and vote, unlike the last election.

This is not GOOD for both APC and PDP, SS/SE can capitalize on this to rip the north of the position
No one can compete with APC in the north even if it is Atiku. I'm a northerner and I'm saying this to you

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

keep fooling yourself. the 2019 election will be decided in South east. only the wise will see this.
The north is for APC. If u like get an imam the Apc candidate will win without any competition

1 Like

Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
After all the noise of northernization, the pdp zoned its ticket to the north. I thought the SE is PDP and the PDP is SE.

Beremx is it the same obiano that Ipob youths are calling traitor? Anyways is see him teaming up with okorocha very soon. Under what party? i don't know
APC
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by eyesofgod: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Where is TonyeBarcanista? I wonder where these PDP e-rodents got this fake optimism when the Chief wailer hasnt spoken.
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by frankyychiji(f): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Tolatutu:
Northern votes will not be divided as long as Buhari runs. Buhari is like a cult in the North and no other northern politician can compare with his popularity. Even if Pdp fields 2 northerners against Buhari ,APC will still win grin

The investing thing is will the Igbo swallow their words and got for a northern ? That would make they look very silly since they've been shouting northern agenda and slavery since .
Buhari's cult following in the north was just almajiric. Why couldn't he win with his cult following after 3 tries? If not for the secessionist PDP 5 and the assistance of Bola Tinubu (Buhari's Godfather), he would have been in the bush tending to his cows as we speak.
Re: 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

in 1999 yorubas voted massively against obasanjo while igbos voted massively for obasanjo, what was the outcome?
so, who lost, who won? Is it not the same OBJ that appears to dictate the tune? And who's side do you think he always veers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed!!!! Lagos Explosion Not Caused By Refrigerator. / A Copy Of Okonjo Iweala's Letter Requesting Approval For NSA Fund / Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.