Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday (41590 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by kingsleyking1904(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Amechi patiently waiting on suplimentry list
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by olalat(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abi o ooo. As if their living depends on it.
amolex:
it doesn't matter...atleast we have a list for those that are contemplating sucide if the list is not release today..
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by tutaboi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
The ultimate saga...
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by baloney: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by nasty45(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Making 3 batches,cos he Buhari is the first batch,follow by this and that of Tuesday
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
igboboy3:
no ss or se
are they Nigerians?what happened to biafra?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by dwayni: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why did Nigerians elected a man with speech disorder as president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
the list is on bbc wideservice...
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by 9jagoodman: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
TRUELY, APC IS A PARTY OF NOISE MAKERS
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by azimibraun: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:
Truly we've been scammed!!! lipsrsealed
Mad Man
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by ayd91(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aitee1:
Truly we've been scammed!!! lipsrsealed

Let's first see the names in the list. Only then can we say we've or haven't been scammed.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by wiseoneking: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Freelancer007:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-buhari-only-sent-21-names-to-send-other-before-tuesday/
this man is really confused. whats is his problem. he is not free from corruption yet hoping to raise noise makers that are saints. funny man

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by mkoabiola: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am very sure buhari is still consdering/consulting weather to send ndigbo names.
Am yet to knw y he dislike d biafrans
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love PMB, I love 9ja grin

Hehehe somewhere in Nigeria
A Nollywood producer is busy
Strategizing on how to produce
A movie titled #TheList cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by 9jagoodman: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
kingsleyking1904:
Amechi patiently waiting on suplimentry list

NOT TRUE, HE IS WAITING FOR OPTION B
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I love the fact that the government never goes back on all its promises ... It makes sure it fullifills all its promises at stipulated time..

He promised to declare his asset first thing he becomes the president, he did. He promised to to make it public within first daysr didn't go back on that either. He said, the list will be out before September ends .. It's now out ...

I now have full hope in the government that it will deliver at least 70% of its campaign promises
Stop masturbating. He is been denying almost every thing he said before the election
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Aitee1: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
azimibraun:
my dad is a Mad Man

Eehya!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by wiseoneking: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
RockMaxi:
Whether 21 or 36 , what is important is "send".
sent!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by austeenluv(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
buhari is over taking too much time on this ministerial list thing, he should know that this delay is stagnating the country of which the effects has reached the common man battling to source for his next meal. With this annoying delayance I just hope the nominated ministers would be as corruptless as angels.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by benitwater(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
tnk GOD,half bread is better than none.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by sammhi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I love the fact that the government never goes back on all its promises ... It makes sure it fullifills all its promises at stipulated time..

He promised to declare his asset first thing he becomes the president, he did. He promised to to make it public within first daysr didn't go back on that either. He said, the list will be out before September ends .. It's now out ...

I now have full hope in the government that it will deliver at least 70% of its campaign promises

you are joking....right?? grin
ThisMeansWAR:

you are joking....right??

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by atlwireles: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
234GT:
Buhari is not ready to lead this country jare. He just sent something so that people won't castigate him. I just pity his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Gabaleve(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
What's all dis ministerial list sh1t..haven't dis country been running all dis while we had no ministers?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Moderation: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
We must see the end of this Buhari's hide and seek game. Is this really the change he promised us? We are all waiting to see the Angels that Saint Buhari has chosen.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

#TheList is still hidden and as far they are still not known by the public and not confirmed by the senate there are still no "NOISEMAKERS", which is a failed promise.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by timoney(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
69MissedCalls:
lemme see buhari's waec result. I'm sure he scored A1 in drama undecided[/s]

SMH for illiterates like u.... for ur information "Drama" is not a subject in Secondary School and also not a subject to be written in WAEC..

Since u wan show say u better pass PMD... Who com be Olodo now?wailer
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by solonazzy: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
234GT:
Buhari is not ready to lead this country jare. He just sent something so that people won't castigate him. I just pity his supporters.
Nw let's reason together, y do u pity dose dat supports him alone.... If he fails, isn't it at d country's detriment?... U ppl just bring in new dimensions in ur wailing act.... Tell me y u pity his supporters and nt d whole country nw he's d president
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Dee60: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who will be the noise maker in charge of Information?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by ghostwritter(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Φιλική υπενθύμιση για την διάλεξη «Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια: Ιστορικές και Σύγχρονες Διαστάσεις»
Σειρά Διαλέξεων: Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια και Γεωστρατηγική στην Ευρώπη και την Νοτιανατολική...
Οι πρόσφατες εξελίξεις στο Κυπριακό και οι αποφάσεις για την εξαγωγή φυσικού αερίου από την περιοχή της
OMG!
My brother, i fully agree with you where u said Buhari deserves a second term.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Laveda(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Smh undecided

Buhari's just confused embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
timoney:

SMH for illiterates like u.... for ur information "Drama" is not a subject in Secondary School and also not a subject to be written in WAEC..

Since u wan show say u better pass PMD... How com be Olodo now?wailer

who be dis he-goat? undecided
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by gelagela(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
our so called president is still confuse. How long will it take him to produce full list of ministers? He is busy traveling from one country to another. Ooooh!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.