Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday (41591 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I love the fact that the government never goes back on all its promises ... It makes sure it fullifills all its promises at stipulated time..

He promised to declare his asset first thing he becomes the president, he did. He promised to to make it public within first daysr didn't go back on that either. He said, the list will be out before September ends .. It's now out ...

I now have full hope in the government that it will deliver at least 70% of its campaign promises

Lol grin grin grin

Gullible Nigerians. He promised us to declare his asset and he gave a press release. Pls go and check how detailed yaraduas own was

He promised us a cabinet by September yet he gives us a list on the last day of September which has to pass through the senate, get confirmed before becoming cabinet members.

It's a shame how we celebrate mediocrity

I'm still waiting for 1$=1naira

5000 Monthly allocation

20000 Megawatts

Free food for primary school students

Asset declaration

A full cabinet and not a list amongst others

#BabaPromiseAndFail
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by PecE2Make: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Batch A corpers go and check your names in the first list of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Even so called special adviser on National Assembly matters cannot be trusted with a list meant for National Assembly. Chai!

This is a secret society and not a government.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by GodnGold: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I love the fact that the government never goes back on all its promises ... It makes sure it fullifills all its promises at stipulated time..

He promised to declare his asset first thing he becomes the president, he did. He promised to to make it public within first daysr didn't go back on that either. He said, the list will be out before September ends .. It's now out ...

I now have full hope in the government that it will deliver at least 70% of its campaign promises
oh dear! 70%and the remaining 30
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by ThisMeansWAR: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
GodnGold:
oh dear! 70%and the remaining 30
if any past government gave us at least 20% of their campaign promises, Nigeria will be eldarodo today ..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by ThisMeansWAR: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
OldJohn:

Lol grin grin grin

Gullible Nigerians. He promised us to declare his asset and he gave a press release. Pls go and check how detailed yaraduas own was

He promised us a cabinet by September yet he gives us a list on the last day of September which has to pass through the senate, get confirmed before becoming cabinet members.

It's a shame how we celebrate mediocrity

I'm still waiting for 1$=1naira

5000 Monthly allocation

20000 Megawatts

Free food for primary school students

Asset declaration

A full cabinet and not a list amongst others

#BabaPromiseAndFail

keep deceiving yourself and spreading old rumours ...

I follow buhari not his party .. Same way I followed Jonathan not PDP until he failed me ...

Buhari never promised me that 1 USD will be equals to 1 naira ..If you have a video where he said that .. Kindly post it ..

5000 for the poor is still a plan and he has 4 years to achieve that ..

He promised stable power supply, not the amount of power that would be generated and he didn't say he would do it in 3 months or a year ..

Osinbajo already told us the free food plan will soon kick off .. You don't expect that this year since it wasn't in budget submitted by PDP ...

So what else you got ?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
keep deceiving yourself and spreading old rumours ...

I follow buhari not his party .. Same way I followed Jonathan not PDP until he failed me ...

Buhari never promised me that 1 USD will be equals to 1 naira ..If you have a video where he said that .. Kindly post it ..

5000 for the poor is still a plan and he has 4 years to achieve that ..

He promised stable power supply, not the amount of power that would be generated and he didn't say he would do it in 3 months or a year ..

Osinbajo already told us the free food plan will soon kick off .. You don't expect that this year since it wasn't in budget submitted by PDP ...

So what else you got ?

grin grin very intelligent way you evaded my questions. Where is the asset declaration not press release. Where are the cabinet not ministerial list?

"I will" government. We shall patient wait and pray he keeps to his word.

It's funny how Nigerians claim there's steady power supply but when we Togo and Benin asked for more light, everybody started complaining we don't have light. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2633952/benin-togo-beg-nigeria-more

Truth be told, 4500 mW can't be enough for 150m people but then everybody claims they have light just to celebrate mediocrity. Again I'm waiting for my 20000 mW

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

And it cost about $1.2m to generate 1mw.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

Again #BabaPromiseAndFail
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by juman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
The names circulating might be fake list.

There are many fake news flying around nowadays.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by stanech: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
The reason why it is taking the duara dulllard a million years to release the list is because somebody promised us that only angels will be appointed as ministers.

We want to see the list of the saints. We are waiting.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday by ThisMeansWAR: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
OldJohn:

grin grin very intelligent way you evaded my questions. Where is the asset declaration not press release. Where are the cabinet not ministerial list?

"I will" government. We shall patient wait and pray he keeps to his word.

It's funny how Nigerians claim there's steady power supply but when we Togo and Benin asked for more light, everybody started complaining we don't have light. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2633952/benin-togo-beg-nigeria-more

Truth be told, 4500 mW can't be enough for 150m people but then everybody claims they have light just to celebrate mediocrity. Again I'm waiting for my 20000 mW

And it cost about $1.2m to generate 1mw.

Again #BabaPromiseAndFail
he said , I will declare my asset publicly, which he did.. I now know what he is worth.. If you want the copy of the declaration , why not go to ccb yourself ..
At least he is better than someone that doesn't give a damn ...

He said I will stabilize electricity in his first tenure .. Stabilze means atleast 22hrs electcirity constantly, not 22hrs today nothing tommorow ... he didnt give time frame and no one said he has achieved this yet, the little improvement we had so far was a a result of blocking the leakages the pdp government refused to block, which shiuld be the first thing any right thinking government should before embarking on power generation and distribition ... he has 4years to do what Jonathan had 6 or PDP had 16years to do but failed after spending over 12 trillion ... And I'm willing to put my hope in him since he has proved to me so far that he doesn't take his promises slightly ...

Next...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.