Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks (3794 Views)

How Do You Tell A Guy His Pp Is Too Small??? / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by stag: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
Pain:

Why Is It That Nairalanders Love Complicating Simple Issues?

Dear. Just Buy Him A Good MouthWash/Breath Freshner. Add A Good Boxer Pant To Cloak The Intention. Tell Him That The Scent of the Mouth Wash Turns You On. I Swear He Will Never Go Out Without the Mouth Wash. Guys Love To Turn A Girl "On"
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dcant stop laughing,
@pain
guy e be like say u don kolo finally
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by SweetT1: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2007
@Poster
Always have a box of Tic Tac or peppermints handy and when he comes around to kiss you, immediately hand him one and tell him to chew it right quick. And if he ask you why, tell him they smell better grin

How bad does it smell anyways?? If it smells like Butt, he probably got it from licking on a bad Punane (if you know what i mean) ! grin Nothing smells worst than a bad Ponmo !
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by saucekid(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2007
tell am wetin dey
*guy your mouth dey smell,make u dey lick tomtom everytime* grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by medon102(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
send a text msg from a number he does not know and tell him his breathe stinks and he shld try to do smtg about it . I like this suggestion best
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by tishat(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2007
Invite the Dentist to dinner!
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2007
lol, funny topic. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by cblow(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
make him a pack of breath freshners as a surprise present, then also have one handy. and tell him that you have decided that in order to spice up ur kiss, you will both use the breath freshner before and after the kiss grin. that way he doesnt see it as him having any problem but with time he will get the message. grin grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by babycool(f): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2007
Breath freshner does not always kill bad breath sad
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by debest1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
SAY IT WITH WORDS, bro u dey brush ya teeth at all?
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by OAM4J: 3:39am On Nov 05, 2009
janami:

send a text msg from a number he does not know and tell him his breathe stinks and he shld try to do smtg about it smiley

I think this makes sense. grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by Gabry(f): 3:58am On Nov 05, 2009
How do I tell a guy when his breath stinks?

I just tell him or I offer him Mint
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by lovemoi2(f): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2009
just tell him

o boy your mouth smell no be small wink
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by chosen04(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2009
lovemoi2:

just tell him

o boy your mouth smell no be small wink

yeap! you are right. Just hit the nail on the boy's head. chikena
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by pureminded: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
chosen04:

yeap! you are right. Just hit the nail on the boy's head. chikena

Haa , Nail bawo shocked

Sweet T:

@Poster
Always have a box of Tic Tac or peppermints handy and when he comes around to kiss you, immediately hand him one and tell him to chew it right quick. And if he ask you why, tell him they smell better grin

How bad does it smell anyways?? If it smells like Butt, he probably got it from licking on a bad Punane (if you know what i mean) ! grin Nothing smells worst than a bad Ponmo !
grin grin
Re: How Do U Tell A Guy His Breath Stinks by pureminded: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Topic, Just tell him , Guy, wettin dey self gan grin Your mouth they smell O, The guy go wan enter ground cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O / Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.