Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) (3771 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MOBO444(f): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
We have seen the invasion of foreign women on Nairaland, we do not understand the true motive of these foreign women, they cannot claim to love us more then we love ourselves, Nigeria Black women may be bad but the truth is they are still our women and we cannot stand and allow these foreign women take over Nigeria men, I DONT WANT TO NAME NAMES,BUE There is the DUTCH LADY, AUSSIE ONE, THE JAMAICA LADY, THE PHIPILLINES LADY, THE INDIAN LADY COMES ONCE IN A WHILE, THE GERMAN BASED LADY, THE AMERICA, THE BAHAMAS LADY, THEN THE TWO FROM SOUTH AFRICA, SEVERAL LADIES FROM GHANA, THEN ONE FROM CANADA AND ONE FROM RUSSIA, what do these foreign women want on Nairaland (OUR MEN OF COURSE).

Nigeria women are single and are looking for Husband, Husband is scare the world over and we can have these foreign invasion anymore, Nigeria women are not smart and they have even become friends with these foreign women that have come here to take their Nigeria man, here in Manchester, England where I live I get disturbed everyday by these foreign women.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MOBO444(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2011
We have to stop them, it too late the way i see it now anyway.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
I'd hate to break your heart but I most def. did not come here with the intent to date Nigerian men. I actually came here to confront a few ppl who were bad mouthing Jamos however some nice ppl enticed me enough to stay where I've maid friends and "irrelevant NLder(s)" enemies. Naija men are not "to-die-for" sweet heart so you can breathe easy now. Please believe I am not here to "steal/take" Naije men from any Naija woman as I am interested in men, not boys, who can make their own decisions. Grow up Mobo444 cause you're the main one that bad mouths Niaja babes, I don't think they are feeding into your ignorance.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MOBO444(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I'd hate to break your heart but I most def. did not come here with the intent to date Nigerian men. I actually came here to confront a few ppl who were bad mouthing Jamos however some nice ppl enticed me enough to stay where I've maid friends and "irrelevant NLder(s)" enemies. Naija men are not "to-die-for" sweet heart so you can breathe easy now. Please believe I am not here to "steal/take" Naije men from any Naija woman as I am interested in men, not boys, who can make their own decisions. Grow up Mobo444 cause you're the main one that bad mouths Niaja babes, I don't think they are feeding into your ignorance.

You are top of the pack in that list, you foreign women just wont leave us alone.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by snthesis(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
I need popcorn grin grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Areaboy2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2011
Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by aminalib(f): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
shut ur mouth MOFOOL
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
cheesy :D8i dont think they came here 4 us,u beter rethink youir strategy @ poster
dont try to look at the whites as naija men snacher.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
MOBO444:

You are top of the pack in that list, you foreign women just wont leave us alone.

I am beginning to believe that you enjoy being cursed out, because day after day you come with the most ridiculous theories that it causes me to wonder, "can someone TRULY be this dumb shallow minded"? At least Mr.Cork has already confirmed his mental r3tardation what is YOUR excuse?  angry grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ALICIA22(f): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ OP Idle hand and brain should find something better and profitable doing tongue cheesy
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by aminalib(f): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
lol, we all know MOFOOL lives to come on nairaland and start trouble, lol
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
My married arse did not come to Nairaland for no KONDO (vomits). My friends talked about this site and I joined because I can.

This is a chat forum and was designed for chatters to chat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by niggadee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
Cuyah, she gwan lak she nice eee grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ALICIA22(f): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
Latin or what tongue
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by googles: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mobo is still alive Allahamudulahhi  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

jeez dude fill up your empty brain house nah  undecided
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2011
All I do is laugh laugh laugh no matter what  got mobo talking some sh1t and make some mama's go wide, and everytime I step into NL all the ladies mouth open and they curse mobo, lmao

1 Like

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
niggadee:

Cuyah, she gwan lak she nice eee  grin

Niggadee: It's QUIYAH, not cuyah! and besides I dont have to "gwan like mi nice", I am nice!
Come off of my name!  You bright eee! Gwan pree mi.  grin wink

@Reality101 please do not boost his ego and make him think he is doing the right thing LOL. Mobo is a trouble maker! angry grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Jam247(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
snthesis:

I need popcorn grin grin

Let me have a seat beside you, i got us some juice as well. Abeg pass the pop corn!  cool cool
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by aminalib(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
Jam247:

Let me have it sit beside you, i got us some juice as well. Abeg pass the pop corn! cool cool

please madame, i would like some fufu and banga soup as i watch this too, grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Drfinn: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
dis a forum 4 chatting wit ppl irespective of race,color or religion.
However,lets gv credensence 2 d nigeria men 4 u their rare qualities(a nigerian created dis interestn n interactive site).d 9ija man rocks!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Niggadee: It's QUIYAH, not cuyah! and besides I dont have to "gwan like mi nice", I am nice!
Come off of my name!  You bright eee! Gwan pree mi.  grin wink

@Reality101 please do not boost his ego and make him think he is doing the right thing LOL. Mobo is a trouble maker! angry grin

Babes I ain't boosting his ignorant ego, Rather I'm laughing on how the dude always got a way of getting you guys attention with his stupid post lol
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Jam247(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
aminalib:

please madame, i would like some fufu and banga soup as i watch this too, grin

At first I thought ha! shocked Banga soup and fufu?? But I see where you're going with this!! grin grin grin we might not get an intermission!!
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Atreides(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
So all the foreign women came here to 'steal' naija men? Wonderful. .
snthesis:

I need popcorn grin grin
And Smirnoff. . *rushes to get some popcorn,booze and increases the volume with her trusty Nl remote*. . Oya let the yabbing begin. . *waits with bated breath*
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Coolabbie: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
googles:

Mobo is still alive Allahamudulahhi  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

jeez dude fill up your empty brain house nah  undecided
hahahahahahahaha mo gbé.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by joideviv(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
I just wish i can get just one 4rn baby to cruise with, I luv everything in dem
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by joideviv(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
I just wish i can get just one 4rn baby to cruise with, I luv everything in dem
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2011
Ok, TGIS now I hurry up to the nearest Mcds to get me some chicken salad, Anyone here care for some?  grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by niggadee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
;d
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by niggadee(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2011
;d
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Jam247(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok, TGIS now I hurry up to the nearest Mcds to get me some chicken salad, Anyone here care for some?  grin  

Count me in but after the fufu and banga soup I'm about to have, dont know if I'll have room for more grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
<<<*ENTERS THE ROOM and frowns @ everyone talking about food, shakes head and thinks "black people!"* LOL.

Well I am off to Chic-Fil-A myself! cheesy grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
Jam247:

Count me in but after the fufu and banga soup I'm about to have, dont know if I'll have room for more grin grin grin

In that case  I need to get you some hot sexy chocolate

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Which Under Wear Should I Wear Today ..... See How Women Decide....: / Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious / Funny Thing Nigerians are guilty of lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.