Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) (3772 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2011
My day was good considering I was tired from last night. We went out and kicked it. My husband had to do a full shift and he was out of it. My poor baby and now he knocked out. He just snoring loudly and I want to put a cloth pin over his nose.

I read a few emails and got some work done for my job. Basically I ain't did shit.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Chima, red font = red eye, in Jamaica that means envy, that's all she see's when I am around. I have nothing more to say to her. Let her show her backside on the internet.

*the light lol. . .

girl my day was WONDERFUL!!!!! Spent some time with the kid sis then went to work today and was cracking on customers (& their bad backside kids) LOL how has your day been sis?

Show my backside like you show your FOOLHEAD (oops forehead) on the internet  grin grin grin??

Lol, now i REALLY pity you. So you're just a lowly shop girl earning minimum wage  grin grin. That explains the rags and cheap weave and frames. Sorry eh, maybe one day the nice ol' PI[b]MP[/b] your momma used to work for will breeze into your life and upgrade you  grin grin.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH@Sis still wasting her time with that trash.

Come to the light sis. How was your day suga?

Thunder break your head for that comment!! E no go better for that your finger you used to type am!! Fake azz Kunt spamming the forum with tales of her hubby and marriage. Like who freaking gives a S[b]HI[/b]T!!! Na you first be Mrs for NL, or the world? You dey craze!!!!
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My day was good considering I was tired from last night.  We went out and kicked it.  My husband had to do a full shift and he was out of it.  My poor baby and now he knocked out.  He just snoring loudly and I want to put a cloth pin over his nose.  

I read a few emails and got some work done for my job.  Basically I ain't did poo.

Awe. Lol poor him, I know the feeling girl, get home from work and pass out! I am JUST now wrapping my hair and I been home since SIX! lol I had to cook, str8'n up a bit and then finish the weekend laundry. Busy day but a beautiful one nonetheless,  . .from last night eh? I heard that! LOL  grin

mrs. CHIMA = MisCHIEVIOUS! lol.

btw dont pay that pigeon any mind, like they say pigeons are the rats of the bird family, she hunting for scraps of attention right now. Ignore the loveless child. Silly btch need a hug AND a syringe.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Awe. Lol poor him, I know the feeling girl, get home from work and pass out! I am JUST now wrapping my hair and I been home since SIX! lol I had to cook, str8'n up and bit and then finish the weekend laundry. Busy day but a beautiful one nonetheless, . .from last night eh? I heard that! LOL  grin

MSchima = MischIEVIOUS! lol.

btw dont pay that pigeon any mind, like they say pigeons are the rats of the bird family, she hunting for scraps of attention right now. Ignore the loveless child. That's why parents need to shower their kids with love so they don't turn out to be fiends of any and every kind.

Thank God you know say I get parents: married ones, good ones, not the single-mama crack-head-sleeping-around-America momma you had that abandoned you to slave your way through life grin grin grin grin. You sought my attention remember, so the joke is on you. Goat-lips grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2011
Mz. Dark,

I am not interested in trash and thank you for the head up by the way.

What that song by 2PAC? Everywhere I go I see the same hoes haters!
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I am not interested in trash and thank you for the head up by the way.

What that song by 2PAC? Everywhere I go I see the same hoes haters!

LOL, funky old school mama grin grin grin, keep listening to your crackling Tupac tapes ok. And keep feeding us with your cringey tales of your snoring and farting hubby. Fake e-diot.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Did you see the other reply I sent you on another thread? Just look at the ones with Mrs. Chima being the last poster. It the 7 mistakes thread.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2011
@Mrs. Chima, his song "ALL EYEZ ON ME?" classic! but not even that beats his street anthem, "YOU CAN'T FADE ME"  wink

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ShyOne(f): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2011
First of all M

Yes, I have a Nigerian man - but let me say loud and clear that if "anything happens to him" - if we don't make it or we separate - guess what, I am not going to date ANY other Nigerian man because simply put, I didn't date him because he is Nigerian - I dated him because he is WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE FOR ME.

I haven't met a man like him before American or Nigerian. So his nationality had nothing to do with his selection of me and my acceptance of him. My guy and I have been together for almost a year before he told me about NL. So I am not on NL looking for African men.

I am observing the culture on NL and the interactions and I also read the news and am in the Fashion and Cooking and Political and Tribal Sections and Literature Sections. And because I am not looking for a man - I am less and less in the Romance Section these days.

I don't like your thread - it isn't fair.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ShyOne(f): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2011
@ Mz Dark and Mrs. Chima:

What in the world is with the lunatic - e-following and e-mimicking you ladies?

Some hate us foreign women that much to waste time stalking?

lolololololololol - wowww

Well - I hope you ladies had a very good day today.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2011
Hey Shyone!

Girl!!  The fun is IN THE ROMANCE SECTION!!  I have went to other sections and they are boring as hell!  I hear you though.  

I guess it feed into the ego of the men who seek attention and thinking that AKATA women go running around looking for Nigerian men.  I know damn well I didn't.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2011
@Shy-One, girl do not waste another precious thought from your full developed (unlike some ppl's) brain on MOFO. lol. He knows what's up already. . .you just enjoy your relationship and know I support you and wish nothing but the best for you!

. . . .Invading to hunt Naija men LOL.
Speaking of hilarious. . . .

Shy-One:

@ Mz Dark and Mrs. Chima:

What in the world is with the lunatic - e-following and e-mimicking you ladies?

Some hate us foreign women that much to waste time stalking?

lolololololololol - wowww

Well - I hope you ladies had a very good day today.

Girl, she's a lesbian. Besides, some people are money hungry, others are attention wh0res.
ANYWAY. . .

I am fine tho, sis. How are you tonight/morning?
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ShyOne(f): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Hi Mrs. Chima

I too have missed you and your threads - I do enjoy reading your comments. You know I was just catching up on reading the last 2 pages of this thread - wooowwww

what is wrong with that writer attacking Mz. Dark and soo many "yesteryear" racist slurs at her - "bow to her master" lrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl - I thought a "little bit of education" - "living in 2011" - "waking up and smelling the coffee" - deleted that "poverty level" thought process

I see I am wrong - lrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl

"Lord forgive them for they know not what they do"
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2011
LMAO! & where is this idi0t? grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ShyOne(f): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2011
@ Mz. Chima:

Yes - I completely agree with you.  But my guy doesn't want me in this section anymore - AT ALL - so you will see much less of me.  But I still every now and then enjoy reading and saying hello.

@ Mz. Dark:

Thank you very much.  The insults thrown at you were venomously reptilian in nature and the level of attack was unnecessary and time wasting - if it isn't fruitful financially, inspiring spiritually, uplifting academically, correcting in nature - why put forth the effort or energy?  I just don't get it.

One thing I do know - is that if you "weren't all that and a bag of chips" - she wouldn't be wasting her time attacking you.  You know if someone isn't worth my effort - I DON'T EXPEND.  It's that simple.  Who stops on the side of the road to pick up insignificant others?  NO ONE.   You stop to speak to those that are significant.  So the next time you change your profile picture - girl throw ya head back - grin real wide for the camera and wink at the same time.  

Everything she says to you in her insults proves that she is doing the exact opposite of what she said or she wouldn't even speak to you.  She sounds insecure like she can't wait for someone of your quality to "bow down to her."  That's how she sounds.  Someone is "slaving her" - so she wants to "slave you."  Remember that,  Every time I run into someone who is screaming or nasty or really negative - I don't have to look far to find a bunch of mess in their video.  They treat others as they are being treated.  I PROMISE YOU THAT.  Everything she wants you to do - someone at home is doing to her.  So continue to overlook her.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ShyOne(f): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2011
Well - I have an extremely early day tomorrow - my plate is over flowing I wasn't myself in the last 10 days (ill) and need to catch up with some major clients of significance.

Have a wonderful evening.

ttyl
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2011
Okay. I will see you around girl.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Mz. Dark:

Thank you very much.  The insults thrown at you were venomously reptilian in nature and the level of attack was unnecessary and time wasting - if it isn't fruitful financially, inspiring spiritually, uplifting academically, correcting in nature - why put forth the effort or energy?  I just don't get it.

One thing I do know - is that if you "weren't all that and a bag of chips" - she wouldn't be wasting her time attacking you.  You know if someone isn't worth my effort - I DON'T EXPEND.  It's that simple.  Who stops on the side of the road to pick up insignificant others?  NO ONE.   You stop to speak to those that are significant.  So the next time you change your profile picture - girl throw ya head back - grin real wide for the camera and wink at the same time.  

Everything she says to you in her insults proves that she is doing the exact opposite of what she said or she wouldn't even speak to you.  She sounds insecure like she can't wait for someone of your quality to "bow down to her."  That's how she sounds.  Someone is "slaving her" - so she wants to "slave you."  Remember that,  Every time I run into someone who is screaming or nasty or really negative - I don't have to look far to find a bunch of mess in their video.  They treat others as they are being treated.  I PROMISE YOU THAT.  Everything she wants you to do - someone at home is doing to her.  So continue to overlook her.

Absolutely sis, nuff said.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Akinagirl(f): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2011
Leave us foreigners alone, You got a problem with us Mobo?
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Mz. Chima:

Yes - I completely agree with you.  But my guy doesn't want me in this section anymore - AT ALL - so you will see much less of me.  But I still every now and then enjoy reading and saying hello.

@ Mz. Dark:

Everything she says to you in her insults proves that she is doing the exact opposite of what she said or she wouldn't even speak to you.  She sounds insecure like she can't wait for someone of your quality to "bow down to her."  That's how she sounds.  Someone is "slaving her" - so she wants to "slave you."  Remember that,   Every time I run into someone who is screaming or nasty or really negative - I don't have to look far to find a bunch of mess in their video.  They treat others as they are being treated.  I PROMISE YOU THAT.  Everything she wants you to do - someone at home is doing to her.  So continue to overlook her.

Hey psychologist - oops, Psycho -  your head will never be correct for that goatish analysis  grin grin. You have EXPENDED far more than is needful so you can stuff your own conclusions!!! Fu[b]ckta[/b]rd, your Jamo skank has been as foul and even fouler to me and others from day one, but you only see what you want to see bc of your brainless short-sightedness. I PUKE ON YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS Arrow and keep on encouraging the clueless Jamo to be embarrassing herself with photos cheesy. Every pic exposes just another facet of her lame life which is glaring for all to see. If she wasn't so bothered, well, she should NEVER have changed her pic from the first one I ever clocked eyes on and yabbed.

Sly One or what ever you call yourself: anyone who falls blindly into a fight to support a "friend", is a big fat GOAT and should be flogged with a nine-headed whip!!!! SWINE!!!
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2011
Shy-One:

Hi Mrs. Chima

I too have missed you and your threads - I do enjoy reading your comments. You know I was just catching up on reading the last 2 pages of this thread - wooowwww

what is wrong with that writer attacking Mz. Dark and soo many "yesteryear" racist slurs at her - "bow to her master" lrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl - I thought a "little bit of education" - "living in 2011" - "waking up and smelling the coffee" - deleted that "poverty level" thought process

I see I am wrong - lrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl

"Lord forgive them for they know not what they do"

May you be punished for bringing the Lord's Name in vain!!! Who asked you to butt in?? You see cusses flying left and right but decide it's your "friend" you should defend, just because!!! Madam Significance, let me tell you who you really are: THE MOTHER OF ALL INSIGNIFICANTS!!!! SLY ONE IS YOUR NAME AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. DUMB ASS INTERFERING SLAG!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious / She Always Forced Me To Do It...!! / Funny Thing Nigerians are guilty of lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.