Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) (3775 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
misanho:

@ mzdarkskin, I tink mobo is ryt, either u av tested a 9ja tin or U av heard of itz high performance.

Don't u av jamiacaland.com or wherevaland.com @ whereva u r 4rm? Just agree, 9ja men rock!!!

^^I am a member of Caribplanet.com and dancehall reggae forum and yardflex.com, don't play yourself. I am here by choice not for the men  wink

MOBO444, is not talking about all foreign ppl on this site but rather myself, carolece and mrs.chima. we know his game lol, he craves our replies, he's the real attention fiend.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Of course. Mobo hates the fact that we will not fall for his bullshit. Keep digging mugu because you dying.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Mygoldie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
sad men they are. cool cool
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by aminalib(f): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
heads to caribplanet and yardflex tongue
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Mobsync(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
We need pRoof
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by delicious1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
Funny thread. The invasion uhn, lmao.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by chikeorji123(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
That's my boy cool cool,always puling the trigger cool cool against women Bleep cool grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
Me I can proudly say I aint no member of no stewpid jamaicaland or yardfluke or waraever grin grin grin grin. So for a foreigner to bump in and then actually STICK AROUND, that says something for we Naijarians grin grin grin grin. As for the men snatching, hmmn-----you all are welcome to them grin grin grin. I fancy me a Kwame (Ghanaian) myself grin grin.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
[size=44pt]LMAO at foreign women snatching african men[/size]

Okay. I will hush on this one because I know I will cause a riot.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by mamaken: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
IT WAS SO BORING WITHOUT U MOBOBOY . . . kiss kiss

nothing else to say. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by kaymoney2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2011
mamaken:

IT WAS SO BORING WITHOUT U MOBOBOY . . . kiss kiss

nothing else to say. . . lipsrsealed

@ Mamaken loNG time where have you
Been since all these days I really missed you. I hope you do thesame
for me. If so DOXOLOGY
wink wink
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Dsense(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
OP.
[size=30pt]I concur with you . . . . . .So let's start on Mrs Eve! angry[/size]
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by 190: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by whiteroses(f): 1:14am On Jan 17, 2011
you this trashtalker, where about in manny do you live, i'm from manc too i reside at openshaw, you chat so much nonsense, i hope to meet you and talk some sense into you angry i swear i do, all your posts are not-so-smart  angryyou are mentally ill from my diagnosis
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Dsense(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2011
^^^Chai . . . , grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2011
ragdollz:

Me I can proudly say I aint no member of no stewpid jamaicaland or yardfluke or waraever grin grin grin grin. So for a foreigner to bump in and then actually STICK AROUND, that says something for we Naijarians grin grin grin grin. As for the men snatching, hmmn-----you all are welcome to them  grin grin grin. I fancy me a Kwame (Ghanaian) myself grin grin.

Good for you, you can stay on NL and be closed minded, ppl  like you are not needed or desired elsewhere  wink. Ghanian men are nice indeed I agree.
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]LMAO at  foreign women snatching  african men[/size]

Okay.  I will hush on this one because I know I will cause a riot.

*in my Bama Three Six Mafia voice  grin* "Let's start a MF riot in this hoe!" LOL. sharrap Chima, you are such a lovely bad influence!  grin  grin
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Good for you, you can stay on NL and be closed minded, ppl  like you are not needed or desired elsewhere  wink. Ghanian men are nice indeed I agree.
*in my Bama Three Six Mafia voice  grin* "Let's start a MF riot in this hoe!" LOL. sharrap Chima, you are such a lovely bad influence!  grin  grin

Now now now, why do you always feel like my posts are directed PERSONALLY to you?? MzFFF, learn to not flatter yourself. But the truth is, for a "foreigner" to be as attached as you are to this forum (where I promise you, you are neither needed or desired), then we (Naijarians grin) should be proud. There can be NO Jamaican forum that will make me join not to talk of have two usernames or spend 25 hours a day posting on it as you do. No offence to other Jamos or foreigners out there.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 17, 2011
^^use common sense, nobody on here is lacking this but you. Grow up and look for your "Kwame", I'm not feeling you @ this time. Go back to giving advice, you sat up for nearly an hour waiting for my reply while pretending on another thread. Child, come off of my name, I'm too nice  cool
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2011
Mz Dark,

My husband said the same thing to me but he said it with a devlishly grin with nothing on but some socks.  Anyway, TOO MUCH INFORMATION.  embarassed
To EVERYBODY ELSE,

I just want to say this and I will leave it alone.  First of all, you can not take nobody that do not want to be taken.  If an African man want a yellow woman that what the Bleep he gon run after.  Yall kills me with this bullshit as if we putting drugs in their coffee saying PLEASE PICK ME!  

I can only speak for Mrs. Chima and I know damn well I don't go Blood Diamond hunting for no African man.  I am not saying there anything wrong with African men but you mofos need to understand EACH PERSON have their own preference of who/what they want and it could be shallow and it could be ignorance.  When the sunset, he will still go after what HE WANTS.  IF HE DON'T WANT you it doesn't matter WHERE YOU FROM, he don't want your arse.  

Now I am off my soapbox and I will go sit down by Jaybee.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2011
@Chima, that's what's up. Let 'em know.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2011
I will tell you this if FOREIGN WOMEN/MEN are such an issue with some of you mofos then you African men and women need to stop chasing FOREIGN women and men.

It is that simple.

It a whole lot of you all running behind them oyindos like they are best thing since sliced breads and SOME OF YOU adapted to foreign customs especially oyindo customs and you want to talk that shit about you proud. If you proud of WHAT YOU ARE then do not adapt to another custom that is not yours.

It is that simple.

Mrs. Chima gon set some shit on fire keep messing with me.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^use common sense, nobody on here is lacking this but you. Grow up and look for your "Kwame", I'm not feeling you @ this time. Go back to giving advice, you sat up for nearly an hour waiting for my reply while pretending on another thread. Child, come off of my name, I'm too nice  cool

For one thing, you replied my post, not the other way round, Fountain of Foreheads  grin. I will of course be readily close by to give an answer to what ever hogwash you vomit up from your troll mouth. Trashgirl, why didn't you just ignore my first post? But your deep insecurity and lack of self esteem made it imperative for you to reply just bc I mentioned jamaicaland. Bit[b]tc[/b]h, you stink. Go and f[b]uck[/b]ing die. Goat face grin grin.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2011
^^ok you are a true dunce, everyone has seen my post about caribplanet and yardflex, Naija mongrel flea. Now that you have embarrassed yourself two days in a row, my mission is accomplished. Now take your blood pressure pills, dike before you pass out. Nothing further.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^ok you are a true dunce, everyone has seen my post about caribplanet and yardflex, Naija mongrel flea. Now that you have embarrassed yourself two days in a row, my mission is accomplished. Now take your blood pressure pills, dike before you pass out. Nothing further.

Nothing further? Don't be a dung pile, oK, mzL@meScum. You know i'm right and you have low self esteem. Any hint of a reference to your sorry azz even without mentioning your name, and you take offence. That smacks of insecurity to me. I'd just press the ignore button if I were you. But I can NEVER be you (thank goodness)

So you spent the whole day shopping for new frames and did a side fringe. Hmm, I'm happy you listened to my advice. You're no less a skank and a featherbrain, but there's nothing we can do about THAT. Now kneel down and thank me for my beauty tips (tho sorry to say, they didn't help you. You still STINK!!!) LOL>
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2011
more self embarrassment and displayed desperation, envy. My Jamo sef bothers you, good. Lemme quote it. . .

ragdollz:

Nothing further? Don't be a dung pile, oK, mzL@meScum. You know i'm right and you have low self esteem. Any hint of a reference to your sorry azz even without mentioning your name, and you take offence. That smacks of insecurity to me. I'd just press the ignore button if I were you. But I can NEVER be you (thank goodness)

So you spent the whole day shopping for new frames and did a side fringe. Hmm, I'm happy you listened to my advice. You're no less a skank and a featherbrain, but there's nothing we can do about THAT. Now kneel down and thank me for my beauty tips (tho sorry to say, they didn't help you. You still STINK!!!) LOL>

Low self esteem, hmmm. Yet you stare @ my profile pictures for 30 minutes trying to find flaws, as for taking your advice, that picture is months old. You are as transparent as my apartment windows love. Expose yourself to your ppl some more. All you do is follow me and hurl 5th grade insults, the more you post the more NLders see, you get ppl who I have rejected (5 total) to say a few nice things to you and you feel special. You are special, mentally. I pity you, lesbian girl child.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

more self embarrassment and displayed desperation. Lemme quote it. . .

Quote it and memorize it, ok, grin grin grin. You know you wanna be me grin. I promise you tho, that every time you try to improve yourself, (due to my yabs grin grin) you only look worse. That is DESPERATION AND SELF EMBARRASSMENT, Mz UglySkin extraordinaire grin grin grin. You change profile pics every other day, you try to dress up but only look like a fashion-deprived Arrow all the time, and you keep talking back to your master (Me). When will you learn? Aiish, I wish you'd just drop dead. Literally grin grin.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2011
Read the rest, learn something and have a good night. . .OH IM SORRY (5.am there) MORNING FOR YOUR JOBLESS SEF, Cobby.  wink
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Read the rest, learn something and have a good night, cobby.  wink

Hope you wake up in Jamo hell, ok Arrow  grin grin.

MzD@rkSkin:

Read the rest, learn something and have a good night. . .OH IM SORRY (5.am there) MORNING FOR YOUR JOBLESS SEF, Cobby.  wink

SIGH. This immature bazztard child keeps modifying her skank posts tongue. Soooo tiring. OK, go along to your "shop" job, ok, dryo, where you can't earn a decent living to pay for some nice clothes, decent accomodation and a freaking LIFE grin grin grin grin. Like I said, maybe you should just die. Like, kill yourself grin grin grin. I would help but that would be murder (but knowing you, the life sentence might be worth it grin grin grin)
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2011
feeling is mutual, i shall inform your mother you are still r3tarded when she greets me. Good morning/night.
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by MrsChima(f): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2011
SMH@Sis still wasting her time with that trash.

Come to the light sis. How was your day suga?
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2011
@Chima, red font = red eye, in Jamaica that means envy, that's all she see's when I am around. I have nothing more to say to her. Let her show her backside on the internet.

*the light lol. . .

girl my day was WONDERFUL!!!!! Spent some time with the kid sis then went to work today and was cracking on customers (& their bad backside kids) LOL how has your day been sis?
Re: Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks) by ragdollz: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

feeling is mutual, i shall inform your mother you are still r3tarded when she greets me. Good morning/night.

LOL, like I informed your crack-head mother how she should have strangled you with your umblical cord, hey, MzSkunk?? Pls remember to polish that satellite dish forehead b4 you leave home to your shop, ok? 99c shop sales girl  grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman / Am I Wrong? / Can You Kiss Your Bf/gf In Public???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.