Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,817 members, 7,909,121 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Does It Matters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does It Matters (977 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Federal Capital Development Authority Recruitment: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Matters by laruuu: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2006
I WENT FOR AN INTERVIEW WIT A COMPANY ON V.I.IT WAS ALL ABOUT WHAT I DID IN SKUL.I TRIED BUT DEFINITELY DID NOT GET ALL RIGHT BUT THE ONLY THING THAT IS BAFFLING ME IS THAT THE INTERVIEWER DID NOT BOTHER TO SEE ANY OF MY CREDENTIALS ALTHOUGH MY CV IS DERE WIT HIM.THE TWO ODA PEOPLE THAT DID B4 ME WAS ASKED BUT THEY SAID HE DID NOT TAKE D COPIES BUT HE ONLY LUKED AT D ORIGINAL.HOUSE,WAT DO U FEEL
Re: Does It Matters by naijacutee(f): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
I don't understand
Re: Does It Matters by alinco2(f): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2006
its apity u cant even express urself.
guess d interviewer was interested.
take another look at what u posted, right
from the subjet to the message.just a bunch of crap.
interview urself first
Re: Does It Matters by naijacutee(f): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2006
Ouch. Is there any need to kick a fellow when he's down already?
Re: Does It Matters by kuntakinte(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2006
Alinco, that was a bit harsh. I'm sure the guy does not need this right now. We are all in the same shit. If u have to correct him, correct him, don't slam him, ok?
Re: Does It Matters by lovestinks(f): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2006
alinco2:

its apity u can't even express yourself.
guess d interviewer was interested.
take another look at what u posted, right
from the subjet to the message.just a bunch of crap.
interview yourself first

MY GOD YOU SOUND REALLY BITTER HOPE U OK.R U SURE ITS JUST THE POST BODERING YOU, PLS TAKE IT EASY OH, THOUGH THE POSTER MADE SOME OBVIOUS MISTAKES, ALSO NOTICE HE SHORTEN SOME WORDS LIKE SKUL-SCHOOL,ODA -OTHER WTC
P.S TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN POST I THINK U ALSO NEED 2 INTERVIEW UR SELF,

@POSTER,
DONT WORRY IT HAPPENS ALOT PLUS AM SURE.THAT WONT BE THE ONLY INTERVIEW , JUST BE POSITIVE, AND THINGS WILL TRUN OUT GREAT.GOOD LUCK
Re: Does It Matters by LanreDaMan(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2006
Laruu, If I understand what you said, I think you just went through a post test screening.

The interviewer just wants to see your Original credentials and knowwhether you are what you say you are.

You probably submitted your original NYSC discharge certificate as well.

As long as you spoke good englidh , and dressed well No probs
Re: Does It Matters by laruuu: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2006
alinco,u ar an idiot.wat i was tryin to say in the mail is that d interviewer did not lukd at the original copies of my cre.
Re: Does It Matters by Angeee: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2006
Ds's my first time of seeing an amateur like alinco. U r reali an alinco. R u a graduate or sumpin? I believed nairalanders r cute ppl. Which bush did u come out from alinco? Reali disapointed in u. Gussssssssssssh!!! cool
Re: Does It Matters by akonte(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2006
heeeeyyyyy!!! thats enough already!!! we are all here to share info not judge and blast each other, i'm sure alinco was upset and just found a (wrong) outlet. u guys should let it be. grin
Re: Does It Matters by kuntakinte(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2006
I hear you, akonte grin
Re: Does It Matters by lauryn(f): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2006
Fix up ur resume, maybe he didnt like the format, or maybe he slept on the couch the night before grin
Re: Does It Matters by kuntakinte(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2006
@ Lauryn,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Look B/4 U Leap! / Engineering Firms Pls! / Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.