Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,409 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2242 Views)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by aprilwise(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
I will come back to say my. Mind when others has started commenting
Re: . by dharay99: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
so let's say, "fuçkinq tym, marriage tym."
Cornteenuuuu u hear...
Re: . by 400billionman: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Waiting for girls to judge you..

Girls be like, " He swept me off my feet "..

1 Like

Re: . by capsule(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Funny...anywhere...am here for the comment....make I stand my bicycle well b4 e fall..the spokes r costly...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
so?
Re: . by 100Cents: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Otibho80:
so?

Will you marry me. ?
Re: . by misspicy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
I do not have a girlfriend. But i have girls i am seeing. Once a guy tries to assume boyfriend status to one of these ladies, she assumes all her financial burdens on him. I have been through this like twice and ended up not sleeping with any of these two girls because i was a good guy and just wanted to marry them. They scammed me and walked away when i mentioned marriage.. Not withstanding that i am comfortable and handsome. My last effort at this boyfriend ish, the girl does not chat me until she sees credit alert in her phone. I stopped sending her money but started sending suggestive messages, she opened up.

Now what i do is toast a girl, once she starts falling for me, i act uninterested, till she offers me sex. I wont ask for it. I just allow her fall with open eyes. If she asks for money, i wont give her any reply, till we sleep together. After that i start assisting her with little cash. At least as a form of financial support.

Now i have 2 girls i sleep with. One has a boyfriend. The other thinks i am married. I have decided to impregnate any of them and marry her. Both are very pretty girls. One fair, one dark.

I am doing so because i have tried getting married the legitimate way for about 3 years now but girls frustrate it. Think of it, marrying a pregnant lady wil be much cheaper and less stressful than one you are begging to accept your marriage proposal. Coupled with the sluggish nigerian economy.

God forgive me...

Mr man this is a big lie @ bolded,its either you are not good to look at or you dont have a stable income.

Anyway good luck in ur fvcking preggy game...my pity to the unlucky girl
Re: . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
100Cents:

Will you marry me. ?
hahahahaha,sori am already taken
Re: . by 100Cents: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Otibho80:
hahahahaha,sori am already taken

But you are still single..
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
na wa o cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
100Cents:

But you are still single..
no
Re: . by 100Cents: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Otibho80:
no

I will sweep you off ur feet.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK

Thunder fire u and your stupid fooolishhstic decision
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
100Cents:

shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
100Cents:

shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
misspicy:

Mr man this is a big lie @ bolded,its either you are not good to look at or you dont have a stable income.

Anyway good luck in ur fvcking preggy game...my pity to the unlucky girl

Pm me make i send pictures of the 2 ladies and picture of my house.

Exclusively for you..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
jboy73:
OK

Thunder fire u and your stupid fooolishhstic decision

Will the thunder come your village or the devil. ?
Re: . by grad2012(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
u are risking ur life u no dat rit cos u sleeping wiv both gals without protection and u dont even no where both gals have been or probably who dey have been sleeping with too,cos has u mentioned one has a boyfriend and i doubt if dat one too is using protection with her and only God knows if d boyfriend is cheating on her too just like she is on him,o ga goon the cycle just goes on.
Anyways becareful ur life maters dan all dis, dont put ur life at risk becos some gals scammed u along time ago be wise.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:
u are risking ur life u no dat rit cos u sleeping wiv both gals without protection and u dont even no where both gals have been or probably who dey have been sleeping with too,cos has u mentioned one has a boyfriend and i doubt if dat one too is using protection with her and only God knows if d boyfriend is cheating on her too just like she is on him,o ga goon the cycle just goes on.
Anyways becareful ur life maters dan all dis, dont put ur life at risk becos some gals scammed u along time ago be wise.

You have a good heart. The lady with a boyfriend is in no sex relationship..

But as you said, i will take them for medical tests.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmm...we all hav our sad stories to tell, Bt dat doesn't mean u should make another person pay for your sad experiences, jst believe in love, ofcos it cums around and knock u down @ some point but dat jst mean u haven't gotten the right person.

I think ur pregnancy idea is rather ridiculous, wat if they refuse to marry you still u live an innocent child to an harsh one parenting life.

Wat if u marry the lady and she makes hell out of ur life nko?...it's not all abt marriage....marry the right person is very very vital so take dis objective out of ur shallow mind

1 Like

Re: . by wordbank(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Make I first laff before I yan okpata
Kikikikikiki
Now back to d mata
Guy abi na op, I dey set
Re: . by 400billionman: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:
Hhmmmmmmmm...we all hav our sad stories to tell, Bt dat doesn't mean u should make another person pay for your sad experiences, jst believe in love, ofcos it cums around and knock u down @ some point but dat jst mean u haven't gotten the right person.

I think ur pregnancy idea is rather ridiculous, wat if they refuse to marry you still u live an innocent child to an harsh one parenting life.

Wat if u marry the lady and she makes hell out of ur life nko?...it's not all abt marriage....marry the right person is very very vital so take dis objective out of ur shallow mind

You mean the girls sleeping with him, even the one one cheating on her bf does not love Op ?

Better wake up..
Re: . by ghidefemi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Let's wait and see
Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
400billionman:

You mean the girls sleeping with him, even the one one cheating on her bf does not love Op ?

Better wake up..

Yes nah.....we are saying the same tin nah...
Re: . by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah.....we are saying the same tin nah...

Why will they now refuse to marry him even when they are giving him good sex ?

Op, has any professed love ?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
400billionman:

Why will they now refuse to marry him even when they are giving him good sex ?

Op, has any professed love ?

Very funny, it's amazing how u equate sex to love so u think because dey are giving him good sex dey love him
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

Very funny, it's amazing how u equate sex to love so u think because dey are giving him good sex dey love him

The one cheating on her bf asked me to marry her since 2014. Pregnancy will be an icing on the cake. Misspicy was insulting me like i sounded weak on my story.

The second one likes money too much. When she saw i wont send her any money, she started taking me seriously.
Re: . by munalight(f): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
OP, I pity u like Haiti...pregnancy won't make her love u or be humble..
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

The one cheating on her bf asked me to marry her since 2014. Pregnancy will be an icing on the cake. Misspicy was insulting me like i sounded weak on my story.

The second one likes money too much. When she saw i wont send her any money, she started taking me seriously.

Let's talk abt love do u love among the 2 and who loves you
Re: . by passionate88: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
somethings are better left unsaid
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? / My Girl Said I'm Not Good On Bed. / Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.