Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2301 Views)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 400billionman: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

Very funny, it's amazing how u equate sex to love so u think because dey are giving him good sex dey love him

So ladies now go about sleeping with guys dey feel nothing for ? Ern kwa ?

Yes, sex is love to many girls.
Re: . by Kingsley1000(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
is high time girls engaged in their own test
Re: . by moski5(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
misspicy:

Mr man this is a big lie @ bolded,its either you are not good to look at or you dont have a stable income.

Anyway good luck in ur fvcking preggy game...my pity to the unlucky girl

He might not be a fraud, heard of a guy who said he'll marry d first girl he'd sleep with n he did, Ughelli men I hear marry only if a lady is pregnant Dont know how True.

Girls sha una no dey try A decent friend of mine wanted to marry was still working on his finances They ve agreed on a time line .. As a decent guy he rejected the sex she offered D babe bail o lol
Re: . by aprilwise(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yeah am back, I won't marry a lady cos she is pregnant for me nd I won't pregnant a lady before marrying her. So op don't do it
Re: . by drnoel: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Naughtysite:
I do not have a girlfriend. But i have girls i am seeing. Once a guy tries to assume boyfriend status to one of these ladies, she assumes all her financial burdens on him. I have been through this like twice and ended up not sleeping with any of these two girls because i was a good guy and just wanted to marry them. They scammed me and walked away when i mentioned marriage.. Not withstanding that i am comfortable and handsome. My last effort at this boyfriend ish, the girl does not chat me until she sees credit alert in her phone. I stopped sending her money but started sending suggestive messages, she opened up.

Now what i do is toast a girl, once she starts falling for me, i act uninterested, till she offers me sex. I wont ask for it. I just allow her fall with open eyes. If she asks for money, i wont give her any reply, till we sleep together. After that i start assisting her with little cash. At least as a form of financial support.

Now i have 2 girls i sleep with. One has a boyfriend. The other thinks i am married. I have decided to impregnate any of them and marry her. Both are very pretty girls. One fair, one dark.

I am doing so because i have tried getting married the legitimate way for about 3 years now but girls frustrate it. Think of it, marrying a pregnant lady wil be much cheaper and less stressful than one you are begging to accept your marriage proposal. Coupled with the sluggish nigerian economy.

God forgive me...

ur mistake number 1 is to think Nler care
ur Nr 2 is to confuse marrying for convinience with marying for the right reason.
Waiting to hear the word divorce in ur next post.
Bros marriage is not for weak minds. Urs is obviously not strong if u canĀ“t get a small girl to say I do cos she wants to say I do and not cos she has ur package

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out - The Ultimate Guide To Getting Her To Say Yes / See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. / My Boyfriend Calls Me So Much In A Week But He Doesn't Take Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.