Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,530 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Help! He Is Gay! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Is Gay! (2565 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Is Gay! by martijez(f): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Was checking my best frnd's fone recently when I saw funny chats btwn him and other guys..telling a guy that he loves him and would soon come meet him in lagos,can't wait to kiss his lips calling him baby this and strawberry that,telling someone else that he went for a gay party and saw some of his toasters,mentioned names and that he rocked liked never b4 and the one that got to me most was when he told someone on his whatsapp that he fflwed one guy home and is spending the night there and the guy sed "I knw say u don fucckk taya" and he sed "fucckk ke" and then when asked whr d guy in whose house he is spending d night was,he sed "e dey sleep,2mins e don cum and e dicckk no even strong sef"
Plz I dunno wah to do,this my bestie is such a nice,very intelligent guy and he is jst 21 and jst graduated,I have asked him b4 if he won't get a gf and he sed he dsnt need one. He has never dated a gal b4
Someone suggested he goes to a LovePeddler house and maybe 'taste and see' that puna is better dan anal
Plz I need other options.......insults are welcome.
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by debris: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Go court fast
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by agarawu23(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

If what you said you saw are true, he is a fvcking gay
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Report d maTter to d police

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Go court fast
court undecided
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op, my mosquemind tells me he's you.
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by martijez(f): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
He is my bestie,knwn him since secondary school buh I can't keep mute cos that would mean sharing in his sin buh I dunno wah to do either b4 he becomes worse
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Report d maTter to d police
police ? Her best friend sad
I don't think that's the solution
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by martijez(f): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op, my mosquemind tells me it's you.[/quote]

Madam have u ever seen a gay that repents by himsef,if its me won't I jst go to a whorehouse? Will I need to broadcast mysef first?
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
martijez:
He is my bestie,knwn him since secondary school buh I can't keep mute cos that would mean sharing in his sin buh I dunno wah to do either b4 he becomes worse
take this bold step if you really wanna help him as you have called him a long time best friend grin

Invite him to your place, twerk for him and strip naked in front of him (if possible, rape him) if he taste punny once, he might change . wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by debris: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
agarawu23:
court undecided

Yes court
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Eleniyan15: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
yu berra talk e need deliverance
before yu re enlisted....
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:

Yes court
angry angry angry
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
A 21 Years Old Boy, doesnt he have a mum dat you can report 2, but make sure the woman doesnt mention your name 2 him
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by dharay99: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
martijez:
Was checking my best frnd's fone recently when I saw funny chats btwn him and other guys..telling a guy that he loves him and would soon come meet him in lagos,can't wait to kiss his lips calling him baby this and strawberry that,telling someone else that he went for a gay party and saw some of his toasters,mentioned names and that he rocked liked never b4 and the one that got to me most was when he told someone on his whatsapp that he fflwed one guy home and is spending the night there and the guy sed "I knw say u don fucckk taya" and he sed "fucckk ke" and then when asked whr d guy in whose house he is spending d night was,he sed "e dey sleep,2mins e don cum and e dicckk no even strong sef"
Plz I dunno wah to do,this my bestie is such a nice,very intelligent guy and he is jst 21 and jst graduated,I have asked him b4 if he won't get a gf and he sed he dsnt need one. He has never dated a gal b4
Someone suggested he goes to a LovePeddler house and maybe 'taste and see' that puna is better dan anal
Plz I need other options.......insults are welcome.
fine,
Yhur a qirl,
Simply rapé him.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by UnknownT: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
martijez:
sorry, he is worse already wink
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by IamLEGEND1: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
rape the dude
and redeem a soul.
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by IamLEGEND1: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
rape the dude
and redeem a soul.
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Shebarh(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
You need to talk to him
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
imagine , from his statement he's a pro in the game .
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Shebarh:
You need to talk to him
. . . . h.b.d , dudette .
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Afrok(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why do u ppl think females are more possessed than males? It's simply because THE DEVIL CANT RESIST WOMEN kiss.

As for me, even under the influence of weed, dongoyaro and monkey tail, I can never trade a punny, asss, boobii for an ordinary YES ORDINARY DICKK and BLACK shocked ASSS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Jennystyle(f): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
It is wrong to go through other people's texts and chat without their permission, and now you're asking for help? Last time i checked you're the one who needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
What dyu wantu do bout it?...Don't tk him to any LovePeddler house...let him be!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
When some of us don't have boyfriends, some guys are busy dating themselves sad

3 Likes

Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Spikkylee: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
debolly:

grin
U wicked ooo....
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
A 21 Years Old Boy, doesnt he have a mum dat you can report 2, but make sure the woman doesnt mention your name 2 him
And wah dyu suppose hz mum would do?
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by igraman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
let him live is life ... bikko
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by AfroKnight: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Help! He Is Gay! by martijez(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
And wah dyu suppose hz mum would do? [/quote]

I fear he might even deny,buh apart from denying she might not be able to do anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? / He Got What He Deserved (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.