Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,164 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (229860 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
This Oppy babe...you dey hot fa
See guys just dey give you brake light anyhow
This thread might just be the answer to your prayers...lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by francizy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool

Tell us what you'd love to do on a cool Sunday evening... just after rain fall

I'd love to manufacture an after rainfall condom and sell at those times.. cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:

absolutely

@oppy4God how was your day? Hope we can get to talk..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool

Tell us what you'd love to do on a cool Sunday evening... just after rain fall

Im sorry but my sixth sense suggests to me that you are below 30.

Sorry just curious...how old are you?please be sincere
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:
@siamia... I AM OFFICIALY STATING MY INTREST IN oppy4God.. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS, PULL UP MY FOREVER POST AND USE YOUR LASER BEAM....

lol @ laser beam
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
@siamia..where u dey? Abeg why isn't the email thing on here working?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
francizy:

I'd love to manufacture an after rainfall condom and sell at those times.. cheesy

Lol.

I see that you see business in everything.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Soyedele1:

lol @ laser beam

Laser beam is a woman thing....lolzzz
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
OK....I am gonna be observing from my end. This thread seems to be one of the thread that people have actually been quite open and a bit truthful.

I might as well relax here and enjoy the flow.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Im sorry but my sixth sense suggests to me that you are below 30.

Sorry just curious...how old are you?please be sincere

Tell me why you think so cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

@oppy4God how was your day? Hope we can get to talk..
fine ad urs......low ba3 don use my ba3 watch chelsea ball.let me charge brb

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can you just keep smiling at me pls?
Nope
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Tell me why you think so cheesy

I have this instint that is usually 90% certain.

so i could be wrong but i just cant shake it off so be sincere..are you up to 30?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
onstelly:
Daughter ke abegi
Abi nah,when you wrote that you are 14.
If you are 30 or maybe 27 sef then cool so how old are you?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

I have this instint that is usually 90% certain.

so i could be wrong but i just cant shake it off so be sincere..are you up to 30?

Nope

Am not
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by greaterlove(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
What? A thread that was created on the 1st has already gotten to 21 pages, how am I gonna catch up? I really came late to this party.
I am in my thirties, lives in abuja and looking forward to making good friends.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:

smileyrichard.how's you?
am fyn hun wbu? smiley. . its really rainin here. . .

#YolO
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:

Are you a fan of Chelsea?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Timijo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:

I'm waiting to hear from you. If you don't mind I can drop my phone number for you to add me on whatsapp for a better chat.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
I have been checking out some ladies who just view the thread and they look mature and hot but wont want to comment.

Please note that this is a responsible thread with responsible guys.

Dont get carried away by some bold cassanovas who approach you offline o.

Your hotness might make you thiink you are getting enough admirers offline but the truth is that most of those offline guys may not be ready to put a ring on it but just chop and clean mouth .

So be bold to register your presence here. Trust me there are super cute dudes on this thread so abeg dont feel toooo special biko.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by francizy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

I see that you see business in everything.

Isn't it good?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
onstelly:

Nope
pheeeeeeew! Too bad
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:

And she loves football! Oya who says am not lucky? Its only a football lover than can exhaust her baterry to watch a match.... Up blues....I am waiting patiently for you @oppy4God
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Nope

Am not

Good and thanks for been sincere.

I know having younger people here is inevitible so just maintain proper decorum and i leave the OP to state her stands.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
@everyone
I've been reading everyone's posts. Some are alarming and others are downright hilarious.
I go soon reply everyone. I just want to prepare stuff for church 2mro. Don't go to bed yet ooo.
Shout out to everyone: u are all great nairalanders. I move u from Azikiwe to Mama Charles. (For those who don't know...azikiwe is naira, and mama charles...queen elizabeth...is pound sterling)
Oya receive the anointing to begin to count mama charles in Jesus' name!!!

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:
I have been checking out some ladies who just view the thread and they look mature and hot but wont want to comment.

Please note that this is a responsible thread with responsible guys.

Dont get carried away by some bold cassanovas who approach you offline o.

Your hotness might make you thiink you are getting enough admirers offline but the truth is that most of those offline guys may not be ready to put a ring on it but just chop and clean mouth .

So be bold to register your presence here. Trust me there are super cute dudes on this thread so abeg dont feel toooo special biko.

Well, I personally had to create this new handle to comment here because knowing what NL is, someone will go to another thread to make a jest of you as if being 30 and single is some form of curse or crime.

Yea, I am 30, single and have no regrets about it. I have achieved what every individual my age should achieve except the Mrs title and in all sincerity, we all have different reasons why we are single and for some of us, as much as we are up to 30, are still not desperate.

I am here to read, comment where necessary and make some good friends if possible.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
I've been reading everyone's posts. Some are alarming and others are downright hilarious.
I go soon reply everyone. I just want to prepare stuff for church 2mro. Don't go to bed yet ooo.
Shout out to everyone: u are all great nairalanders. I move u from Azikiwe to Mama Charles. (For those who don't know...azikiwe is naira, and mama charles...queen elizabeth...is pound sterling)
Oya receive the anointing to begin to count mama charles in Jesus' name!!!

How interesting you will be as a mum and wife...hhmmm

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Well, I personally had to create this new handle to comment here because knowing what NL is, someone will go to another thread to make a jest of you as if being 30 and single is some form of curse or crime.

Yea, I am 30, single and have no regrets about it. I have achieved what every individual my age should achieve except the Mrs title and in all sincerity, we all have different reasons why we are single and for some of us, as much as we are up to 30, are still not desperate.

I am here to read, comment where necessary and make some good friends if possible.

I was actually going to suggest that shy ladies can create a new nairaland ID to maintain their privacy because trust me,i see many people hitting it good on this thread.

you are most welcome but do u mind uploading ur pics for 5mins? at least make me know say u no be ghost.

i just put up mine for another 10mins to prove that we are real here lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Timijo:
I'm waiting to hear from you. If you don't mind I can drop my phone number for you to add me on whatsapp for a better chat.

HMMMMMMM
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
@everyone
I had to go and look at toks' new pic.
As mother of the day on this thread and OP, I'm selling forms for those who are applying to betroth toks. There is an Independence day promo on ooo. For the next 24hrs, those who apply to buy this form get a 50percent discount, and no matter my schedule, I will put in a personal appearance to sit on the high table on the D-day ooo.

Pls put up ur pics, ladies and gents....at least for a few mins. Let's meet ourselves.
God bless.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

I was actually going to suggest that shy ladies can create a new nairaland ID to maintain their privacy because trust me,i see many people hitting it good on this thread.

you are most welcome but do u mind uploading ur pics for 5mins? at least make me know say u no be ghost.

i just put up mine for another 10mins to prove that we are real here lol

Just did....will be taking it down in 60 secs....lol. The time starts now...1....2....3
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

, as much as we are up to 30, are still not desperate.

I like this line. Marriage is something but not everything and in its time, it will be beautiful and lasting. BTW I saw it. You are beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.