Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228852 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
please read my signature.

Lol...i read your signature...quite funny i must say

That was why i started with 'unfortunately' in my earliet post about the yam

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
mfonnn:
add me on bbm 557EB212. Mfon

If you hve watsup lets socialize so add me on 08023146046

you seem to be business minded but you also have a passion that holds the key to your true wealth.

im talking like a prohet abi? lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:

Guy I go get problems with you ooooh.
Can you see what you have caused?
The woman wey I de eye now don ask me whether I don sell my self give christ plus at what age?
Say no be my age mate don de sell sell since 12years so?
Hahaha. Na joke o.

The thread is no doubt a serious one and I, you and sia have been posting serious comments and big big Grammar na him this evening I decide come for jovial nature o. Plus them win chelseafc.
I like soccer

Lol....nnaa, it is never too late to sell yaself to Christ you know. E no get age limit.

Talking of age...exactly what is you age? Cant remember reading a post with your age
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol...

But on a serious note were you once married or never married cos though you are cute but also look too matured to be a nver married man.

just curious

Hiaaaaaaaaan... Me Married before keh,
I never wear black suit with pple gathered in ashebi for my ceremony before but I wish too. I can imagine already. Mr Toks2008 present at the venue with dark glass and walking stick.
Not old age walking stick o. Chieftancy title walking stick I mean. Hahaha
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by CokerAnne(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

Welcome aboard
Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol...i read your signature...quite funny i must say

That was why i started with 'unfortunately' in my earliet post about the yam
you see, we are not yamly matching. Op please this is a very direct incompatibility matter here. Therefore we can't get married never.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
you see, we are not yamly matching. Op please this is a very direct incompatibility matter here. Therefore we can't get married never.

Lol @yamly matching. Ngwanu, i will introduce you to my friend who eats her yam in all forms..be it fried, cooked, pounded, porridge...you guys must yamly match!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol....nnaa, it is never too late to sell yaself to Christ you know. E no get age limit.

Talking of age...exactly what is you age? Cant remember reading a post with your age
am sold to christ. Just playing all over the thread to be happy.
I like to one guessing by my facials, toks said am too old already, what age bracket dp you think I fall into. Just try....
Please
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
am sold to christ. Just playing all over the thread to be happy.
I like to one guessing by my facials, toks said am too old already, what age bracket dp you think I fall into. Just try....
Please

I would think you would be 30 at most.

Had to ask about your age when Toks said you looked too mature....had to go back to your profile to study the pic again
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
@everyone
The essence of the group chat is...
Hile on this thread, things may get serious. I know a couple of people like other people, and need privacy. But bcs we are in the last days, I don't recommend total privacy ooo. On the group chat, u can spill ur heart to that lady/gent. But still come to this thread and enjoy the general ambience.
Number remains 08180632132.
Don't wait to hear testimony ooo.
Why it can't be a bbm chat is...not everyone has a blackberry or bbm supported phone. But even a donkey has whatsapp.
Numbers are coming in. By the time u make up ur mind to join, ur girl/guy may have been snapped up by another.
08180632132. Text me ur number.
God bless and remember....2mro is sunday.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol @yamly matching. Ngwanu, i will introduce you to my friend who eats her yam in all forms..be it fried, cooked, pounded, porridge...you guys must yamly match!
I can imagine the kind of legs such off spring will inherit due to much consumption of yam. Yam leg could be worrisome oh.

I might never be able to build a storey building with fear of legs wrecking it down.
PAINS OF YAMLEG FAMILY.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Timijo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:
R
Sorry 4 rplying late.no wahala.we are all friends here
Thanks!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
richommie:
am fyn hun wbu? smiley. . its really rainin here. . .

#YolO
not raining here cheesy
one of us is in the wrong place
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

I would think you would be 30 at most.

Had to ask about your age when Toks said you looked too mature....had to go back to your profile to study the pic again
nice try.
Add 5 more.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:

Guy I go get problems with you ooooh.
Can you see what you have caused?
The woman wey I de eye now don ask me whether I don sell my self give christ plus at what age?
Say no be my age mate don de sell sell since 12years so?
Hahaha. Na joke o.

The thread is no doubt a serious one and I, you and sia have been posting serious comments and big big Grammar na him this evening I decide come for jovial nature o. Plus them win chelseafc.
I like soccer

lol abeg bro e never late to accept christ o..

e get one kain peace wey you go get once you accept am. Infact you sef no go fit explain am.

And make i tell u one fact,e no go good make you carry this cute face jam satan for hell because e go be serious waste.

See nothing different for these babes body but na same hole but different casing so if you want casing of your choice then pick your choice and commot eye and if you say u wan marry more na your choice be that as long as you get money to take care of them and also ready to face the wahala wey dey nside polygamy but trust me you can not screw evry babe wey catch your fancy except man wan die sara.

The bottom line is that life is too short to live it without christ.Just go for the woman with the sexual features that turn you on and re?ain faithful for the sake of your life and christ. So pls accept him today and now because no one knows when that trumpet of his life will blow as people leave this world wen they least expect.

Fine broda abeg carry your fine face dash Jesus n you wont regret it. *winks*
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
I can imagine the kind of legs such off spring will inherit due to much consumption of yam. Yam leg could be worrisome oh.

I might never be able to build a storey building with fear of legs wrecking it down.
PAINS OF YAMLEG FAMILY.

Lol....now, i dont know how to help you again fa
Was tryna yamly match you 100%
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
nice try.
Add 5 more.

Like 35years? Hmmm.....talk true now ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

lol abeg bro e never late to accept christ o..

e get one kain peace wey you go get once you accept am. Infact you sef no go fit explain am.

And make i tell u one fact,e no go good make you carry this cute face jam satan for hell because e go be serious waste.

See nothing different for these babes body but na same hole but different casing so if you want casing of your choice then pick your choice and commot eye and if you say u wan marry more na your choice be that as long as you get money to take care of them and also ready to face the wahala wey dey nside polygamy but trust me you can not screw evry babe wey catch your fancy except man wan die sara.

The bottom line is that life is too short to live it without christ.Just go for the woman with the sexual features that turn you on and re?ain faithful for the sake of your life and christ. So pls accept him today and now because no one knows when that trumpet of his life will blow as people leave this world wen they least expect.

Fine broda abeg carry your fine face dash Jesus n you wont regret it. *winks*
person no go fit play with you again? See as u don preach pass papa adeboye in few seconds. I belong to Jesus bro. Thanks for concern, I don de like you. No homo o abeg. Before the gal wet de eye me go say, gosh, he is gay. Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:

Hiaaaaaaaaan... Me Married before keh,
I never wear black suit with pple gathered in ashebi for my ceremony before but I wish too. I can imagine already. Mr Toks2008 present at the venue with dark glass and walking stick.
Not old age walking stick o. Chieftancy title walking stick I mean. Hahaha

ok o no problem
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol....now, i dont know how to help you again fa
Was tryna yamly match you 100%
I can confidently say you lived in northern Nigeria too or had friends from there. All because of that simple ,''FA'' you added at the end of your sentence.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
person no go fit play with you again? See as u don preach pass papa adeboye in few seconds. I belong to Jesus bro. Thanks for concern, I don de like you. No homo o abeg. Before the gal wet de eye me go say, gosh, he is gay. Lol

great...its good to see dudes in christ camp. Keep it up bro
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
I can confidently say you lived in northern Nigeria too or had friends from there. All because of that simple ,''FA'' you added at the end of your sentence.

Lol....never lived in the North

Picked that up from this NL
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol....never lived in the North

Picked that up from this NL
na so so bad habit you sabi learn, oya make I teach u another one.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
na so so bad habit you sabi learn, oya make I teach u another one.

Ah! Is fa a bad habit?
Hiaaan, didnt know ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Ah! Is fa a bad habit?
Hiaaan, didnt know ooo.
it' affects ones English, I have a friend who uses fa, ko, abi, as in, na, etc and even used fa during an interview some years ago. D interviewer asked what fa was, d guy started smiling though he got the job. He uses his fa even outside the country. Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
it' affects ones English, I have a friend who uses fa, ko, abi, as in, na, etc and even used fa during an interview some years ago. D interviewer asked what fa was, d guy started smiling though he got the job. He uses his fa even outside the country. Lol

Okay ooo. Thank you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
torqque7:

hahahaha joebeckz..there are alot of wonderful women here o so I just the take time observe and I de wait una aspa chairmen to lead the way first o
If you wait for me or any other dude, u go get third leg, u never marry o. Lol.
Not saying we wouldn't but if you like someone, express am. For me, I like to be friends for a while and let things happen naturally n it might shock u to know that I never have verbally asked a lady out, actions always replaced words and sealed with a golden kiss. My style fit no be your way. So gear up bro.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
gratefulme40:

Okay ooo. Thank you.

kindly follow me when you login on the other acc. You are interesting to the core. Thanks.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:
@oppy4God
I also had to look ooo. And now, I officially recommend u...

@dosunmu
Hahahaha. May the best man win ooo smiley
About the married man posts...he shdnt post again jare. If his wife wants to discover his hidden fantasies, it shdnt be at the expense of the wonderful people here.

@toks2008
Well said.

@Prixus
Thanks for the compliment. Am actually a few steps away from 40.
wow...quite pretty...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
kindly follow me when you login on the other acc. You are interesting to the core. Thanks.

Alright....will do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.