Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,763 members, 7,972,749 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Attention Guys & Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Guys & Gals (786 Views)

ATTENTION: Guys, This Is How To Attract HOT & BEAUTIFUL Girls / The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... / Guys/gals Can You Marry A Cripple? Consider Love Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Guys & Gals by hisprops: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
Please i will like you all to help me out with this little thread.

how do i know the right guy for me cos am just in early 20's cheesy undecided
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by whitesturd(f): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2009
so the question is because ure in ur early 20s,u dont know the right guy 4u?do u tink ure till too young to know the rite guy 4u when even teenagers can answer the question.i dont know wt 2 say.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by kazzydude: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
see let me Help u Jare

for u to knw the right guy for?

he must be Ugly, Dull, thats all
because u r also Dull,

u r not even ashamed of ur self at ur age asking pple to help u knw the right guy for u,
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by posakosa(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
Chaaaiiiii!!! see reponse!@ buahahahahahahhahaa~! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by luminoux: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
hey let me help u dont mind dem jo. The thing is dis u need to know what u want in a man and in the relationship u are in. dont let most of it be too physical cos if dey are u would have problems later and it wont last. Check out if u see wat u want in the person and see if he also shares ur interest. I'm not talking about love now am just talking about things that must be common to u both. make sure he takes u for who u are and not what he wants u to be.
good luck. if u are not clear u could repost and i would shed more light.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by IFELEKE(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Poster
The right guy for you is the one that won't want to get in between your legs at the slightest opportunity.
He will love and cherish you despite your naivety and relative inexperience in matters of the heart.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by iice(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
Know thyself, know what you want for yourself, from life and from a partner.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by posakosa(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ IFELEKE: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

how come you always know the perfect words to type.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by omega25red(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
There is no science to finding the right person for you. YOu are the person who would have to deal with the one you choose so it ultimately depends on you.
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by Ben13: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2009
the right guy for you can't be decided by anyone here. your desire might be different from mine.
professionally, you may like a website hacker, and some other would like an EFCC officer for a hubby. for instance undecided
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by toosoon(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
who you are will tell what type of guy that is right for you,
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by Igwe9(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
Be sure he has future and not alaye or agbulo. No go for full time student unless in a platonic level since no student at his right mind will like to pick up responsibility when hes also a liability to his family.
Be sure your ideal man is not afraid of taking responsibilities.

Never give any man green light to your . . . . . . . .  its just for your husband alone  smiley smiley

showing little seriousness can make a guy take you serious.

When you see a guy you like, don't be afraid to ask him much about his families and tribe as it may act against you later.

Finally! don't follow the crowd, know what you want in life, no.1 should be Sound education, Good home and career.

when you have all these at back of your mind, peer pressure won't in any way play fool on you smiley smiley smiley smiley

You'd know that HIV is real and one encounter may destroy your life if you don't get him to do his test before marriage.

Good luck girl
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by Unubi(f): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
wait till your early 40s. u will know mr. right. ewu
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by Ben13: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
dat was too harsh on the poor nebie na angry you want her to run away abi

don't let seun lost his customer o cheesy
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by ladybam(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2009
@poster
wen u feel ur in love with d guy, and the GUY LOVES YOU BACK, then,u will know he is the right guy for u! Its as simple as ABC . . . . . . . .
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by Czarskit(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ Use the trial and error method. U can start with ur brother. ~ Thunder shall stryk the mod that deletes my post. ~
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by ladybam(f): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Use the trial and error method. U can start with ur brother. ~ Thunder shall stryk the mod that deletes my post. ~

easy with the thunder ohh!
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by ifihearam: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2009
@POSTER

ITS SIMPLE,THE GUY THAT YOU GET ATTRACTED TO THE MOST
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by iceland(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2009
;d
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by ikeyman00(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2009
if i bi u, leave that toto intact!!

me don yan finis

cool
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by puskin: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2009
~d guy dat f**ks U most is d rite one. DUNCE ~
Re: Attention Guys & Gals by IykeD(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2009
Czarskit:

grin grin grin grin grin How come no one has deleted it yet, guess this works lol

(1) (Reply)

True Love Is Hard To Find - Proven Techniques On How To Find True Love Fast / What Do U Think Of Polygamy In The Present Day? / The Lord Ministering To A Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.