Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,032 members, 7,906,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation (36944 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by batista181(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
cheesy say baba www.2batista.wapka.mobi I love this
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Xfactoria: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Bullshit!

How did Fayemi, Ngige and Oyinlola pass security checks? Didn't they all loot their States at some point?

Awon oniyeye!!
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Biographyroom(f): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had ... Let him do his thing we trust me

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by webshopng1(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
APC
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2015
PMB will always have my vote any tym any day . Wailers and children of hate should go and die.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by basilo101: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2015
APC is a joke. No single surprise on d list, same corrupt politicians. Dey will blackmail saraki wit CCT to clear them afta which saraki's case will die
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by isoryt(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by lastpage: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:

don't worry. I knew the position that suit you my brother.

I will give you minister for Women affair and for my guy Barcanister.....no comments o... grin grin grin grin grin

There is something Buubuu should consider: Special Assistant on #WAILING MATTERS!

Barcanista, wetin you say to that?

Job Description: #WAILING ALL DAY AND NIGHT, 24/7

Lastpage!
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by ikorodureporta: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2015
...They shld hav been sent to the senate w.r.t. portfolio for a proper screening
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

ok. 40/60

jhydebaba FOR MINISTER grin grin grin grin

*passing by tho*

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by neocortex: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

anoda wailing wailer grin

I never knew you are a zombie,
you have been noticed.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by akosh005: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Finally, just seen d message nw, i rep nairaland
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by villeanns(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2015

This development is welcome, most importantly is the FACT that Fashola and Amechi made the list.

Reasons...

They have laboured so hard to see APC succeeded in their quest for power at the center.

But Amechi paid the highest price in cash and even with his life to see that GEJ never return back to power.

#Amechi the man that breaks the Strong wings of PDP. In nutshell #AmechiThePDPDestroyer..
grin grin
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by thundafire: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
so security check proved fashola,fayemi nd dy grt crook of RIVERS state AMAECHI clean shooo daura mumu GOD is watching oooo
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Positiveminds(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Everybody knows this is fallacious. You people should try harder in all efforts to paint Buhari as professional. Liars!
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by princejenks(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
All na wash considering how much intrigue went into it,one would have expected new names but all i can see here are the same set of politicians who were smart enough to switch sides early.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by saintkel(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmm as far as amaechi is on dat list, I smell fish
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Donpressman(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

anoda wailing wailer grin
So anybody saying the obvious truth about Buhari's flaws is a wailer? Joblessness is a disease cause most of you on Nairaland are just on a bandwagon thing. Common sense here is scarce like water in the desert!
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by ekika(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
we are all aware of fashola, fayemi and Ameachi since inception, no shocking name attached
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by MaziARINZE01: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2015
I only read the part "criteria for choosing the norminees" and I saw integrity as part of it.

So Amaechi also passed the integrity test undecided
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by mbulela: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2015
If this article is correct then this nation is headed in the wrong direction (same as it was in the last govt).
You mean he is appointing ministers without any form of interview or prior discussion?
No meeting of minds to confirm that their is an alignment in olicy direction?
No prior discussion of what portfolio he will. Be assigning them and the vision of hey will bring to bear in such an ministries?
Not even a discussion to confirm their willingness to serve? Or is it a forgone conclusion that no one turns down such opportunities?

What exactly is this tendency towards secrecy in governance? When did ministerial appointments become Iran nuclear arms disarmament? After all the secrecy we have ended up with same names we rumoured. This lack of direction and swiftness coded in secrecy is becoming boring.

For our collective good, I just hope this article is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by ibullem(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
And we had to wait four months, as though there was anything special in #TheList.

If the names were announced at eagles square on his inauguration as president, trust me , we would have still had this same names.

So what was the fuss all about

After waiting four months, I would have thought we will have Pope Francis, Nicolas Anelka, or even the late nelson Mandela on #theList. cheesy

All the same, God bless the president
God bless Nigeria
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Osu175(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Pls, Disregard the Rumour circulating in social media that President Buhari Short-Listed My Name Among His Ministerial List, Though He Called Me But, I Turned-Down The Offer because of my commitment and dedication to My current job.
Thanks for ur concern & God Bless Yousmiley.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Neatb(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
well, let's hope these ministers are that perfect as speculated
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by free2ryhme: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2015
neocortex:

I never knew you are a zombie,
you have been noticed.

Depression is not good for you oooo cheesy
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by exclusive7(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2015
in the 5 factors listed,which one did amaechi fall into?...
most of the write-ups here contradict each other....This post is not wholely true...if it is and truly these nominees were scrutinized as said (for months) then I should not be seeing criminals in that list.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by egoldman(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2015
So they screened Amechi and found nothing ??
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by wiseoneking: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Ameachi, Fashola on that list alone....wailers from Rivers and Lagos will not like that news. grin
Two of the most corrup governors in Nigeria. Nigeria behold yourTechnocrat and the long awaited angelic saints. SCAMS! Lol
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by mikeapollo: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Nothing special about the list. Just job for the boys as usual
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Donpressman:
So anybody saying the obvious truth about Buhari's flaws is a wailer? Joblessness is a disease cause most of you on Nairaland are just on a bandwagon thing. Common sense here is scarce like water in the desert!

Aye ti baje grin grin
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by NwaliE01: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Newly nominated minister be like:
hahaha, I have already submitted my CV to the presidency and immediately people started submitting their CV's to me.

I don become employer over night.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by dekdek: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
egoldman:
So they screened Amechi and found nothing ??

Yes, apart lies being peddled against him. No evidence to suggest ur insinuations. If u av any, showcase for all to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.