Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,283 members, 7,904,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters (1283 Views)

Have You Ever Been In Love So Bad That You Cant Sleep At Night / Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by amebono13: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
good on u

u deserve a better wife,someone dat will help u out,smone dat will help u build and not someone dat wants to take evrything uve worked for
Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by toosoon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
it is not easy to find true love my bro,

before you quit try and see her parents and let them know you have hands off and let them realise what they are doing is not fair.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by CHUKWUKAHE: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2009
I really appreciate what you all have said so far , if I tell you that i am not depressed over this issue i am a lair, "too-soon" just as you said that i should try see her parents , i have already done that and i told them that if this repeat itself again they should consider me leaving the relationship becuase i have siblings that i am attending to. Not to somebody that i am not yet married to. If i am married to her that is another diffrent case then i will know it is my responsibility to see her off in her education.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
my good people of nairalanders pls i need advice on what i should do this girl because thhe thing is really telling on me I need to settle down soon to see my wife come from a decent home not the kind of home of some parents that will be disturbing thier brother inlaws for money becuase i see the one i am as one of them.
Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by IFELEKE(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
CHUKWUKAHE:

my good people of nairalanders pls i need advice on what i should do this girl because thhe thing is really telling on me I need to settle down soon to see my wife come from a decent home not the kind of home of some parents that will be disturbing thier brother inlaws for money becuase i see the one i am as one of them.
@Poster,
Obviously you can't cope(judging from your posts on the subject matter)so call her and let her know your stand.
Another Option,
You can assist her in getting a part time job that will ease the burden on you.
There there is no 3rd way, Either you leave her or you inherit the Burden.
The Options are on the Table and The Choice Is Yours To Make. . .
Re: There Is This Girl I Love So Much But Her Parents Is Not Helping Matters by CHUKWUKAHE: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2009

Obviously you can't cope(judging from your posts on the subject matter)so call her and let her know your stand.
Another Option,
You can assist her in getting a part time job that will ease the burden on you.
There there is no 3rd way, Either you leave her or you inherit the Burden.
The Options are on the Table and The Choice Is Yours To Make. . .

IFELEKE'' I really appreciate your comment i will look on to your advice becuase i find it so interesting i will call the girl and tell her what is in my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They've Suddenly Become Nice / CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go / Ladies Only: Which Of These Men Will U Gladly Marry If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.