Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,390 members, 7,926,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (91584 Views)

FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Lastborn12(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
I don't even understand what is going on in this picture, the cow's look as if they are swimming
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by kaka11: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is serious[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][sup][/sup]
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by godzson(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
I don't give a fu*k bout dis tse tse fly herdsmen nd dem bh niggrrz
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Dexema(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wrong move by boko haram if this is true,these fulani herdsmen also have arms and charms and most likely know the location of some of their camps from wandering the wilderness.
I think the herdsmen should supply the army with intelligence more so as to help flush these virgin seeking fvcktards out.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
charix:

Igbo people will not kill us all one day. Only them're heartless enough to do such a dastardly act as well as make fake drugs from powder, create fake fuel-tainted liquor and distribute rice made from plastic.
Their greed and wickedness knows no bound -- as long as it does not affect their immediate family then nothing concerns them.
I only pray the meat that individual bought was meant for feeding dogs and not human beings.
All my life I have never seen someone as foolish as you are!
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by stinggy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bluffly:

They are growing stronger because the right strategy is not in use. The fight against terrosim has to be about serious intelligence that will locate their sponsors and source of supply. Until the backbone is broken the body rains a fighter.
I'll suggest that an anti terrorism unit be established under SSS.
There is one already.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by smartec: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
It's a pity
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by nextdoor84(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
When your enemies fight one another...dont try to praise or support any side..Instead weaken both of them. Every Nigerian knows that BH and the Fulani herdsmen are both terrorists in different battle fields but with the sole aim of killing, stealing and destroying.

1 Like

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by uzo4real(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Make suya no come dey expensive oooo cry
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by damyzino(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm...wetin concern me?

Bokoharam attacking Fulani herdsmen is a nice development.

They are birds of a feather.
u just dey fool yourself everyday , u igbos told us that the northerners are bokoharam
yet bokoharam kill northerners and mosques , do terrorist kill terrorist
u see how clueless tribal bigots can be ?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
All my suya lovers esp suya babes better tie ur throats now oh cuz BH are now more desperate than ever and can do d unthinkable!!
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.
I wonder how you act in church. The devil incarnate is what you are.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by biddini: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wickedness for the wicked. I learnt that those fulanis are also as deadlier as BOKO HARAM. They are also murderer. It serve them right. Let them take their weapon they use in killing people and face their fellow APANIYAN. God no go vex.[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
jcmaiah:

All my life I have never seen someone as foolish as you are!
Since it caught your attention see another trickery they perform; stealing bottles of branded water, breaking the sealed caps, drinking them empty then replacing the content with tap water. They then use cellotape to line the package to look brand new and sell it off to unsuspecting customers.
Many times I've bought cartons of bottled water only to discover more than half the bottles were replaced with tap water.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Omo I do not support BH,but dis one wey dem do fulani people I like am die,fulani people dey feel like say dey are untouchable in Nigeria
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by omenka(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.
Seun, Lalasticlala, can you guys see what Nairaland is being turned into??
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by laplace12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm...wetin concern me?

Well, they provide the beef you eat everyday. Never forget that.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by bashsani(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

u must b a fool that poisoned water was meant for the populace and God in his utmost mercy diverted it and u re here saying u re happy just remember that u wish on somebody else may also befall on you
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by solid3(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Two wrongs doesnt make a right. I don't share any of ur two views.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by emmanuel596(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Boko haram=islam the castles and their owners = islam.

.who should be blamed
Islamic activities

All the male castles are with their 7 virgins in heaven
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by damyzino(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
nextdoor84:
When your enemies fight one another...dont try to praise or support any side..Instead weaken both of them. Every Nigerian knows that BH and the Fulani herdsmen are both terrorists in different battle fields but with the sole aim of killing, stealing and destroying.
just listen to yourself , do terrorist kill torrorist abi no be the same bokoharam dey kill northerners .... have bokoharam ever come to your door to bomb you ?
u igbos only know hw to judge by religion and tribalism .oloriburuku people

1 Like

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by prettyboi1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Wickedness fills your soul and is pouring over. My gosh! Anyways,you know what they say about wicked souls right? You and all your supporters, cheers.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by BABANGBALI: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
uzo4real:
Make suya no come dey expensive oooo cry
omo no suya for me again till next year,those abokii go use those dead cows do suya for people like you
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Geraldboy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
damn😡😡😡😡😡this is a waste of meat!bokoharam why?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by bashsani(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hmmm...wetin concern me?

the attack was meant to the populace
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by damyzino(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
Boko haram=islam the castles and their owners = islam.

.who should be blamed
Islamic activities

All the male castles are with their 7 virgins in heaven
what is this one saying ? undecided
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by CaptAwesome(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Every boko haram member that Is caught should be made to drink that water from now on!
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by samuel900(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Exactly.....let them face boko haram with their charm and stick.

OZAOEKPE:

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by barcaboi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
BurukutuMallam:

Close that smelling mouth of yours and pray never to be victim of this two dumbass
Hypocrites! How many times have you condemned their incessant killing of innocent farmers and unarmed villagers?
You dey condemned killing of mallu.

Park well
do I look like a fulani? u forming rambo; if boko boys find a way to reach a major source of water, do u know we'll be affected...the cattle was just a test subject. ...we dey buy pure water and bottled water or dispenser....what if they find their way into dos industries......u guys are focusing on fulani; instead of us all condemning a damning act
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by simdam500(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ghandi12: I am worried this menace has defied all strategies. Annihilating them would have been the best and absolute solution but they have already permeated the fabric of the society that more tact approaches need to be evolved.

Obviously, killing them is not putting an end to their activities neither is the olive branch being offered them by the FG making them change their ways.

President Buhari needs to put BH and North-East as the most important issue in the nation. There can never be any meaningful progress if we continue having internal war of our people on our people. He has initiated some measures but cerebral approaches need to be developed, experimented and results constantly monitored.

People need to be told the truth - no one stepping on Nigerian soil is safe from possible attack from the new methods being adopted by the insurgents. They poisoned drinking water and suicide is nothing to them, they can poison food, and do much worse to anyone and anywhere in Nigeria.

+ Awareness should be serious and consequential. We need to stop deceiving ourselves - we all should panic as the threat is real from Maiduguri to Abuja to Lagos to Port-Harcourt.
+ Government should continue the friendly methods but care for and keep a good surveillance of those who are laying down their arms.
+ The popular motivations among the insurgents should be scientifically analyzed. These motivations must be diluted.

This is an opportunity to use all the budgeted Security Billions to equip and motivate security personnel especially those directly involved in NE and other troubled spots. Modern security is powered by technology and not human.

- All potential attack location should be put on security code red at least for the next 6 months
- Heavy technology areal and ground monitoring should be adopted.
- Nigeria Satellites or contiguous ones should be kept busy all over NE as long as necessary.
- Millions of wireless cameras can be installed in less than two weeks all over strategic NE locations. 100s of movable control rooms for surveillance can be fabricated within 2 months.
- 1000s of wireless alarm network system can be installed in strategic location connected to control rooms.
- Security operatives trainings should be more technology driven than brawn powers.
- Security operatives should be retrained, motivated and given all due benefits.
- People who have no business at all being security operatives should be paid off immediately.
- All reported threats from citizens should be assumed real, immediately investigated and no apology is required for false alarms.
- Police stations and environs should be equipped with modern CCTV cameras, control rooms, alarm networks and other modern communication gadgets.

God bless Nigeria

Thank you for giving a solution and not passing blame to one side or the other.

If all this had been in place since, we would have curbed this menace and probably gotten to the root

but due to blame pass and joy in seeing a tribe been faced by boko haram because the tribe have once acted very bad to its people before, will not make us find a solution.

Like someone stated his fear which is "hope the dead cow would not be slaughtered and sold out among meat to citizens"

I fear for my country.

God bless you too
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by TS2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
braimeddy:
OMG! What kind of wickedness is this. And this people will claim they are serving the same God that I'm serving? It's high time they wrath in HELL.

In other news...learn the meaning of words before you use them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by tataiwo09(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Anything that happens in the North now is tagged BH people, did u see them poisoning the water, don't conclude that dey were d one, thos fulanis are notorious o, it is smaller to what dos fulanis can do sef if dey are quarrelling (dt is if u know dem wella)....dey know d particular spot d affected people take der cattle to drink, so anytn is possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Infrastructurally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria. / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.