Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (91600 Views)

FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Panshow(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.
You forgot to mention we should quote you anywhere.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Biosahal: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
drss:
I pray dat thousands of cows will die like dis in north east. Very good move from boko. cheesy
We go use them prepare Bush meat and send it down to East. Wailers go suffer.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Justicealh3(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ebola continue.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by vega84(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dnt feel sorry fr them #vegatalks
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Bluffly: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

There is one already.
I hope you are not referring to the police red berets. If I'm right that is a squad for battle and not a counter terrorism unit. A CTU will be technologically powerful, they will have access to all telecom conversations with given keywords, their militants will be technologically brilliant with killer instincts, they will have an extreme monitoring might. Until then, this is all child's play. Terrorism cannot be conquered through from fighter jest and machine guns just like that.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by persius555(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.
You are sick.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by steryj(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"please, ensure they come and pick me with unclad babes, mere men can't fall me. I'm a god, only unclad chicks can fall me down, if truly you are the lady in your dp, they should send yu too".
I cant deny i like crazy guyz like this on NL.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by abdulhosni619(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
VickJames:
What do you think?

War between Fulani herdsmen vs Bokoharam

Oboy forget....those fulani guys get strong strong jazz oooo.....
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
charix:

Since it caught your attention see another trickery they perform; stealing bottles of branded water, breaking the sealed caps, drinking them empty then replacing the content with tap water. They then use cellotape to line the package to look brand new and sell it off to unsuspecting customers.
Many times I've bought cartons of bottled water only to discover more than half the bottles were replaced with tap water.
And what your people known for?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by VickJames(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
abdulhosni619:

Oboy forget....those fulani guys get strong strong jazz oooo.....
That fight no go be here oh! If them fight ehn... This one na do or die matter.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by t2luv1: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am staying away from eating suya for long time.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by hamzeiy: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

igbo guyz and stu.pidity
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Emmanueledu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
I taught they said Buhari is coming to flush them out of Nigeria! They have regained entry into Abuja and now this! This is just the beginning.... Me sit down just dey look una!
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by sen8or(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
davo3286:

ur head is correct
The same way their cows destroy the source of livelihoods with which rural crop farmers feed their families.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by vodkat: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
sameer1212:
OMG!!! These Bastards(Boko Haram) will never know peace. Your days are number insha'allah. As for FRUSTRATED and HUNGRY posters above me I don't blame una

Boko Haram call d same allah more than u, i can bet when they poison that water they did it in allahs name.

so the question is who is deceiving who

and it also no coincedence that after eid kabir more crimes and murders are comiited in the allahs name
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Orjioorji:
This is a new method of jihad, what do you think will happen if this guys have access to nuclear Bomb ?
the perfecct reason why internationnal bodies won't sign in for nuclear materials into Nigeria. Safety from mere hott lead and copper flying objects have not yet been contained enough. Even a policeman dey kill civilians sef.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by trapQ: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its no suprise if you're a muslim as mohammed did worse.
braimeddy:
OMG! What kind of wickedness is this. And this people will claim they are serving the same God that I'm serving? It's high time they wrath in HELL.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by stinggy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bluffly:

I hope you are not referring to the police red berets. If I'm right that is a squad for battle and not a counter terrorism unit. A CTU will be technologically powerful, they will have access to all telecom conversations with given keywords, their militants will be technologically brilliant with killer instincts, they will have an extreme monitoring might. Until then, this is all child's play. Terrorism cannot be conquered through from fighter jest and machine guns just like that.
No, not red beret. There are agents sent for this very purpose.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
boko haram killing Fulani cows. it's OK.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Excellentmind: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Until the North rebuilds all the churches and compensates all the Christians affected by dastardly acts of BH, the killing of themselves will continue.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by BabaO2: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Emmanueledu:
I taught they said Buhari is coming to flush them out of Nigeria!
They have regained entry into Abuja and now this!
This is just the beginning....
Me sit down just dey look una!
Yes, bh have been brought down to their knees, this is a sign of frustration on their part, soft targets happen everywhere in the world.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by yemiowo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
i suggest something about the elusive world bokoharam are they humanbeing or animal.even animal have sense pass them killing without reason.animonial people.bastard of nation.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by just2endowed: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

I'm concerned that the meat from those cows will eventually find themselves down south in form if "dry meat". When I was doing my Youth service in Yobe state, there was a case when one cow (actually an ox, the one they use as tractor heads) died and one guy bought it from the owner for less than 10,000 naira, smoked it and sent it down to Onitsha.

U might have a point.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by adsami1: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
homerac7:

These above quotes are shamelessly st.pid.

To maintain these wicked mindset in response to such misfortune of other people is proof that goats are more socially functional than some humans.

In bid to rush to comment, you all above have shown your gross ignorance of the society you are part of. You obviously don't know about socioeconomic life outside the streets where you live. Not only fulanis own cattle herds in the north. Even if this herd belongs to a Fulani, how can you not feel sympathy for this misfortune? Are you a better person than boko haram marauder by condemning him to misfortune simply because he's a Fulani man? Is he no more human? Now you have a clear proof that the Fulani man is also a victim in this madness, rather than showing sympathy, you gloat over his misfortune.

You lack knowledge, good judgement, wisdom and empathy. I hope this st.upidity is not borne our of some religious sentiments either, otherwise you deity of worship must be doubly embarrassed with this inhumanity.

At the end......u only wailed.....without commenting on the BH/herdsmen case......there is no evil called greater good....bh bad.....herdsmen ar a disgrace......and all hidin behind religion.....religion in itsef is good.....bt men are bad
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by stonecoldcafe: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
braimeddy:
OMG! What kind of wickedness is this. And this people will claim they are serving the same God that I'm serving? It's high time they wrath in HELL.

Rot in hell...
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by klax(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=kayjasper post=38618020]

You will be picked up soon.

I assure you of that.

All names of Boko sympathisers online have been compiled.

Your IP has been noted.[/quote

Read his post again the guy did not support boko haram in his post read it again.

Which IP And who is going to pick him up, you or the fulanis Bro the truth is fulani has really angers a lot of people and if their goats brother and partnerr in crime dealt with them this way so be it. As for me as I have no pity or mercy for boko haram same way I have no pity or mercy for any fulani and I don't bloody care what happens to fulani ok Bro. So tell the IP tracker to track me as a matter of fact if the IP tracker want my real identity I will give him and wait to see his worst.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by ASUGARUBA(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
BHT are frustrated by NAf & Army, d@ while dey chuz 2 go 4 animals. Kudoz 2 PMB mine man
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Hero10001: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
princepee:
I thought bokoharam ve surrendered?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Hero10001: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
princepee:
I thought bokoharam ve surrendered?
You're brainwshed bro, better wake up!
Apc = lies.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by demandtruth: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Make sure you are very good at running.

Also keep piling up your rhetoric because you have a long journey
to take
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by NoLoveNoPain: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
The first or 3rd post is very unpatriotic.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by uzo4real(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nobb only suya oo...hw abt beef meat?
BABANGBALI:
omo no suya for me again till next year,those abokii go use those dead cows do suya for people like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol / 10 Infrastructurally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.