Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

Would You Stick With Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stick With Her! (902 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Re: Would You Stick With Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stick With Her! by kokonets(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2009
Hi NLanders,

Imagine this scenario, you have been dating a Virgin gal for 2yrs, and have demanded for sex but shes saving it for you so she says. You get information that she is no longer a virgin and you confront her and she says she was raped, but never had the guts to tell till you found out. shocked

Would you still date her? I decided to throw it to the forum cos my friend nids advise fast.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by nana(f): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2009
*another shity wibbly wobbly figgidy useless question*

Ask ur friend if he's dating her because of her virginity. If he aint,considering the circumstances surrounding her loss of virginity,he should be able to date her!
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by izeek(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2009
Well unless there is a way of telling she's liening, i suggest ur friend sticks to the relationship.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by emilyone(f): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2009
i think she made a mistake by being secretive abt the rape thing. angry

but nevertheless no point crying over a spilled milk

the road is now cleared 4 ur friend to ride in through. grin

but let her go 4 medical check up n test.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by ifyalways(f): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2009
Were u dating her just cos she claimed to be a virgin
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by kokonets(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2009
ifyalways:

Were u dating her just cos she claimed to be a virgin

@ify, mind you im not dating her i just nid advise for my friend, what pisses my friend off is the fact dat she was tryin be secretive about it if really she was raped, get it
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2009
She might not be a virgin all these while,the story of being raped might be a lie undecided
Then again,i understand her not telling her guy abt the rape incidence all along.The emotional trauma and perharps fear of rejection is bound to stop her.
It all your friends choice undecided.If he cant live with the fact that her virgin gal was raped,he can as well leave.i believe she wud get who wud accept her,Virgin or no virgin.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2009
Dont all of them chiks claim to b virgins these days until they are caught. even, a mother of 10 children in nigeria is still a virgin. grin
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Moyola(f): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
nana:

*another shity wibbly wobbly figgidy useless question*

Ask ur friend if he's dating her because of her virginity. If he aint,considering the circumstances surrounding her loss of virginity,he should be able to date her!

Thatz it!

tpacalipse:

Dont all of them chiks claim to b virgins these days until they are caught. even, a mother of 10 children in nigeria is still a virgin. grin

hehe!
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by richo2: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
tpacalipse:

lmao!!!!

@poster, stop lying abeg!!!! friend ko friend ni. abeg, we know its u tongue
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by SOMTO2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
i wud stick with her,
even self i go iron with am.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by yme1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
it is kind of hard but all you need to do is try and let the past be
move on into the future with her undecided
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Willzkid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
@yme,
hw ya doin? smiley wink cool
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by yme1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Willzkid
am cool dear kiss wink wink
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by webpro(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2009
all this useless stories de vex me eh
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2009
F U C K! I know those kinda of girl! First and ForemosT, She is not a virgin when your friend met her. She is just using that VIRGIN to frame up as if she's a good girl! SHIT!

Men,  tell your friend not to free her! EAT YOUR CAKE too! cos if your friend leaves her. Omo he go pain am gan oo!!! ha! your head gan go wan BLOW! she has been F U C K E D by another guy b4 you met her! Not raped

Besides, did your friend CONFIRMED she's a Virgin when they were dating or just tales by Moon LighT?  GUY WAKE UP! SOJI URSEF  smiley
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2009
Rape isn't exactly the easiest thing to talk about, be a bit more considerate.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by martho(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2009
faakay:

F U C K! I know those kinda of girl! First and ForemosT, She is not a virgin when your friend met her. She is just using that VIRGIN to frame up as if she's a good girl! SHIT!

Men, tell your friend not to free her! EAT YOUR CAKE too! cos if your friend leaves her. Omo he go pain am gan oo!!! ha! your head gan go wan BLOW! she has been F U C K E D by another guy b4 you met her! Not raped

Besides, did your friend CONFIRMED she's a Virgin when they were dating or just tales by Moon LighT? GUY WAKE UP! SOJI URSEF smiley
correct answer.case close.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Ben13: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2009
but gurls can lie o

I don't beleive she was raped. she's only making herself innocent of all the bla bla she has commited undecided
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2009
You people ehn, with your evidentless conclusions, how do you know she wasn't raped?
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Ben13: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
I've heard from one of the lairs before.
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2009
Indeed tongue
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Ben13: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2009
anyways, righteousness is preferred!
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2009
He lives also tongue
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Ben13: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2009
IBK, pls try and beleive me that some of these gurls can frame up a rape story just to retain their position in the heart of the guy.

don't you understand
Re: Would You Stick With Her! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2009
Ben20001:

IBK, pls try and beleive me that some of these gurls can frame up a rape story just to retain their position in the heart of the guy.

don't you understand
I get you.

I'm not saying she was raped neither am I saying she wasn't, I don't know, I just mean that we really don't have any evidence and you people should stop stating that she 'was not raped' as if it is a fact, we don't know anything tongue

(1) (Reply)

Men - Which Do You Care More About? / How Can I Avoid The Temptation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.