Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Men - Which Do You Care More About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Which Do You Care More About? (903 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Types Of Wives: Men Which One Do You Perfer? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men - Which Do You Care More About? by nalijah07(f): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
In terms of dating, do you care more about the way a woman makes you feel or what you two have in common together that will determine if you continue on with her. OR is it mainly the way she looks and carries herself?
Re: Men - Which Do You Care More About? by olayinkaj2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
Everything!!!
Re: Men - Which Do You Care More About? by fashionkid(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
I think both matters.her looks and her attitude.
Re: Men - Which Do You Care More About? by kobikwelu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
for me, most importantly is the way she makes me feel. (proud of her)

then the way she handles her self, amongst my friends and those that matter to me. (comportment)

she should BE ATTRACTIVE!!!!!

what we have in common is not an issue as that can be sorted out over time (we gat to take interests in our hobies)
Re: Men - Which Do You Care More About? by Youngpo413: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Whatever

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! / What Can Make A Single Man To Stop Being Promiscous? / Is This Kinda Friendship Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.