Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,717 members, 7,914,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29985 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
Muscular men with huge biceps and a cute face vs a skinny man with a cute face, which one do you prefer?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by henryhemon(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
U which one u prefer?lead by example.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
You should add "potbelly men" to that, seeing that we're dealing with Nigerian men tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

You should add "potbelly men" to that, seeing that we're dealing with Nigerian men tongue grin

I don't want to hurt some pot bellied Nl men's feelings. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
lmfao.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by SEFAGO(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

FL Gator you are instigating angry, hmm I pity you all. I am trying to change my ways and you guys are tempting me.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

FL Gator you are instigating angry, hmm I pity you all. I am trying to change my ways and you guys are tempting me.
I'm just having fun dear. You should know by now not to take my trouble-making character serious. lol
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
@OP Both combined 2 gether who knows d math?. . . cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by echobee(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2010
muscular guy.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by steeze(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
I was about to do something crazy, but i changed my mind at the last minute. . .
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
muscular men all the way. skinny is okay, i guess.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by elseohjay(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
U guys make it sound like there are only two types of men. What happened to the not too muscular and not so skinny lots? Do I sense some kind of discrimination going on here cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
elseohjay:

U guys make it sound like there are only two types of men. What happened to the not too muscular and not so skinny lots? Do I sense some kind of discrimination going on here cheesy
you can simply say "other" and move on. grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Ben13: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
Skinny men. . . wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by elecktra(f): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
muscular men ofcourse i love when a man can scoop me as am 6ft tall, i like when a guy is tall and muscular cute face is a big plus

tall + muscular + cute face =smoking hot kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
6ft tall?? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Akinagirl(f): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2010
Love a muscular or thick man. Dont really like skinny men. undecided
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by elecktra(f): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2010
chiogo:

6ft tall?? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

yea am 6ft and am loving it, it works for me,plus nobody walks up to me anyhow cool cool
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2010
what about average and skinny like me?

is there a prejudice unfavorable to us?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2010
elecktra:

yea am 6ft and am loving it, it works for me,plus nobody walks up to me anyhow cool cool
Wow, that's pretty tall. Even taller if you wear heels. Must be intimidating grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2010
;d
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by elecktra(f): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2010
chiogo:

Wow, that's pretty tall. Even taller if you wear heels. Must be intimidating grin

no i dont wear heels casually i only wear them when i have to maybe for a job or something but on a good day am mostly on flip- flops but

being tall has its ups nd downs trust me the downs can be really bad but i always look forward to the ups grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Pweety4me(f): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you can simply say "other" and move on. grin
or average. . .hehe lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2010
Uhmmmm seeing as I work out regularly, Muscular dude please kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Kgdavid(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2010
but just how muscular is muscular and how skinny is skinny? i mean are we talkin skin and ones here or just generally slim as opposed to buff arnold schwazeneger types??
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^
are you serious? OMG! get away.
angry
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by r231(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
with all dis woman talking about Muscular men now i have to hit the GYM cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^
Yes drop the pies, stout and isi eww and get your lazy arse into the gym, summer time is almost upon us again tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by r231(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^dats gonna be hard oo
i don't mind going to the gym but pies, stout and isi ewu shooooo dat one go hard ooo have to think about it cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
Its still doable just make sure you work hard in the gym wink Matterfact you dont need a gym membership to get fit, get yourself a gym ball, dumbells, kettlebells and you are good to go. You will thank me when the girls are tripping tongue tongue grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by r231(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
okayyyyy
will let u knw by summertime when i srt flounting with ma chest and beating pple up lol
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hey hey hey, im not advocating violence wink wink wink wink Kill them visually thats all wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.