Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29890 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Rooneyboy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
oyinda.:

tall and skinny with cute face  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's perfect.
just like me ,wow ! And i never noticed, you should have told me all along rather than asking indirectly. tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by jenibayo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Rooneyboy:

just like me ,wow ! And i never noticed, you should have told me all along rather than asking indirectly. tongue

Some people go talk lie 2day.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2010
Rooneyboy:

what question did i ask u indirectly?  tongue explain yourself
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Rooneyboy(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2010
oyinda.:

what question did i ask u indirectly?  tongue explain yourself
y did u have to tell me to change my profile pic, and your reason was that it was too small, u should have told me that u wanted to see my full body , well now i know. Not to worry sha i ll upload something bigger.Are u ok now ?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Rooneyboy(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

Some people go talk lie 2day.
me ke, lie ! so u really think i m lying abi , well sha u wouldnt understand its between rooneyboy and oyinda. cool
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
Rooneyboy:

y did u have to tell me to change my profile pic, and your reason was that it was too small, u should have told me that u wanted to see my full body , well now i know. Not to worry sha i ll upload something bigger.Are u ok now ?

haahha no. i was just looking for an excuse to vote ur profile as worst. cause you voted mine as well.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Rooneyboy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
oyinda.:

haahha no. i was just looking for an excuse to vote your profile as worst. cause you voted mine as well.
its ok dear , u no get problem. Take care
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
lol

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
lol

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
i wonder d one wey better pass!!!

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by ak4God(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2011
But ,naturally did you know the Bigger you are,the smaller the Dick?So the muscular guys have smaller dick while the Skinny guys have bigger dick, So you ladies chooose, Muscullar with smaller dick or , skinny guys with bigger dick.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by holythug(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin
Pweety4me: @OP Both combined 2 gether who knows d math?. . . cheesy tongue
2geda I call it muskinny men grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Chilug(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
elecktra:

yea am 6ft and am loving it, it works for me,plus nobody walks up to me anyhow cool cool
Hope u don't end up lonely.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by kolamilan(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
who ressurate this thread i thought is that girl TP
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Speaking for the adolescents...every guy wants to be buff now .and its undoubtedly because the ladies prefer the muscular dudes...although I work out just to be strong and healthy.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Chilug:
Hope u don't end up lonely.
depends on her age group...if she's in my age group right now...'TEENS' then she most likely won't end up lonely as we teenagers tend to grow taller this days...take for example I am barely 17 years and I'm a 6ft2 footer...and yet I have friends towering above me with 2-3 inches...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.