Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (7138 Views)

Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ehise99(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2009

Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2009
Ewoooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! neither
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2009
I'm attracted to his body

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaYeRnGHeXc&hl=en[/flash]

That's my hubby
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ehise99(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ewoooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! neither
do you then prefer fat?

Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2009
Ehise99:

do you then prefer fat?

Is that you?
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ehise99(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

Is that you?
sure,
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2009
i am not attracted to any
i like my men averagely built kiss with nice packs kiss
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Treetop20(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2009
*shakes head*
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ehise99(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2009
wow heatfusion you have a nice rack  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2009
Ehise99:

sure,
Ok.

Now to answer your question, No. Am not into fat, muscular, or skinny dudes.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ehise99(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ok.

Now to answer your question, No. Am not into fat, muscular, or skinny dudes.
so you're into women, children or animals, I see. . . .

(slowly backs away from HeatFusion)
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Ehise99:

so you're into women, children or animals, I see. . . .

(slowly backs away from HeatFusion)
Na undecided

Slim men with no potbelly are my kind. Thank you!
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2009
personally from my own observation ladies love slim men cause there slimness is balanced by quality third leg,while on the other hand fat men carry small third leg which is insufficient for them
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:48am On Feb 04, 2009
Neither. . .whats wrong wid moderation?? undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:53am On Feb 04, 2009
@Toyosi,
exactly the way I are
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Czarskit(m): 4:05am On Feb 04, 2009
@ topic
Hey! What about my kind? I mean the 'skinny-muscled' people. Don't we deserve some 'attractees'?

Answers to questions r usually 'yes', 'no' or 'I don't know' (neither). . . I'm in the 'Neither' category.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:28am On Feb 04, 2009
dayokanu:

@Toyosi,
exactly the way I are

Okieeeeee. . .i see ya!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SeanT21(f): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2009
Eventhough looks matter,It really does not matter that much to me.I just want him to be healthy and fit.Not-underweight and not overweight.Personalities and Characteristics are what counts the most.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2009
I actually dont mind whatever type of body figure because i know whatever man I end up with, im sure of one thing which is that I will love him no matter what cause I have chosen him.

However, my bf's body figure really attracts me alot and it turns me on whenever he takes off his shirt. DaMN. . .   grin tongue

See pic . thats him but i no want to show his face. pele ooo  grin

Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by allboyz(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2009
SeanT21:

Eventhough looks matter,It really does not matter that much to me.I just want him to be healthy and fit.Not-underweight and not overweight.Personalities and Characteristics are what counts the most.

i concur . . .

But those pics there are so Funny . . .

its good for a guy to be averagely built. , .like GABBY'S BF cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by ariblaze(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2009
@gabrywyl

you dey fear juju?

lol
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2009
allboyz:

its good for a guy to be averagely built. , .like GABBY'S BF cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin

ariblaze:

@gabrywyl

you dey fear juju?

lol

Yes oo. . . Afta I go read the thread about a guy asking how to fly to China as a witch. . . I dey fear ooo and also you can ask Brother Ztyle. He tell me you guys do juju embarassed
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by ariblaze(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2009
lol fear not

juju doesn't work,at least i like to believe that

flying to china is nice, i do that too, with tha aid of a broom

teleporting zaps my energy, would rather just fly

where in Malaysia are you sef, i should come say hi

say like this evening
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by spikedcylinder: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2009
Gab, e be like say your bf get correct one pack o. tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Grizzly(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
Gab u sure say u no dey hide ur bf fuglyness, ?? cheesy cool lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by tpia: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by MoneyRule(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ tope2000
wow,you like my type!
@ gabrywyl
how many times have i told you not to post my picture on the web? undecided angry
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ben13: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

gabby, so that's the naija guy you're rating so high angry

romade, clemc, stanley, dayo, dyabman and studio must hear this undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by bluespice(f): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
phoenix
that guy sure knows how ta move wink

u seen the 'j smoove' guy?
*fans self*
tongue tongue tongue
@ topic, medium rare pls tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
ariblaze:

lol fear not

juju doesn't work,at least i like to believe that

flying to china is nice, i do that too, with tha aid of a broom

teleporting zaps my energy, would rather just fly

where in Malaysia are you sef, i should come say hi

say like this evening

LOL You dey craze. grin Dont say me oo. . . Blame this Ztyle. He told me ooo sad

spikedcylinder:

Gab, e be like say your bf get correct one pack o. tongue cheesy

His one no play play naa. . . He got 6 pac. Guaranteed and confirmed by ,my own eyes. grin

MoneyRule:

@ gabrywyl
how many times have i told you not to post my picture on the web? undecided angry

LMAO! See yeye in da making. Chai! grin

Ben20001:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

gabby, so that's the naija guy you're rating so high angry

romade, clemc, stanley, dayo, dyabman and studio must hear this undecided

Romade and Stanley and Clemcy knows how ma bobo look like naa. Who be Dayo now? Why you dey give da dude a wrong name? Which one be Dayo? Chidipupay? Sholabanke? Webdezi? Dani1luv? Disease? Akym? Showbobo? Azo? Y Hustler? Which one naa? As for that Termite Studio and that Molerat Dyabman, I dont give a damn. . . HMM! Our relationship is over. U go see ma location abi? Dyabman is history! He dey use my momma's panties. . . That olodo sef. angry
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
gabry not again
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2009
Wetin I do ooo partner?

And why suddenly all you guys arrive here at the Romance section? Pikins like you guys should stay at the Jokes section jor. . . sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

how do you deal with your sexual urge when you are single / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.