Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29926 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Sorry Folly, I just saw that your hair is braided. You have a pretty boy look sha, thats why i first thought you were a woman.

I thought boiz dont look pretty chie u ladies wont confuse me.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
Oh Pissed cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2010
ibkaye:

Oh Pissed cheesy

?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
Don't mind me smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
chei Pretty boy look  
what look do i have abekeade08? i'm guessing macho boy look

You look metrosexual too tongue

I thought boiz dont look pretty chie u ladies wont confuse me.

Ahh i have seen many pretty boys in my day. I live in NYC, so many metrosexual pretty boys here. There is nothing with being a pretty boy though.

Back to our discussion about fat in your chest area. If it has come to the point of you taping them, then you have a condition in men called gynecomastia. No amount of working out will help it, you need surgery to remove fat and kill the fat cells in your breast area so they don't grow again.
http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/treatment/gynogallery.shtml
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ahh i have seen many pretty boys in my day. I live in NYC, so many metrosexual pretty boys here. There is nothing with being a pretty boy though.

Back to our discussion about fat in your chest area. If it has come to the point of you taping them, then you have a condition in men called gynecomastia. No amount of working out will help it, you need surgery to remove fat and kill the fat cells in your bosom area so they don't grow again.

Babes i aint got much fat on my chest @ all,cos i hve got a slim fit body just obvious cos of my stature.Once i do pushups they will disappear into thin air,Hmm c ur abs in competition with mine,I dey jealous u bad.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

I reckon u ve got chuncky Yam leg  grin grin Yes i do imagine a slim fit body with tities is not big tho so dont get it twisted just suprised a slim fit dude wld hve such a size.

tongue tongue tongue tongue sharrrp dont u love my yam legs?  cry grin grin grin

jay bee:

chei Pretty boy look lipsrsealed
what look do i have abekeade08? i'm guessing macho boy look

I say metro too wink

ibkaye:

Oh Pissed cheesy
come sit on my lap dearie. . . whats the matter ? embarassed
Abekeade08:

You look metrosexual too tongue

Back to our discussion about fat in your chest area. If it has come to the point of you taping them, then you have a condition in men called gynecomastia. No amount of working out will help it, you need surgery to remove fat and kill the fat cells in your bosom area so they don't grow again.

Lol I like macho pretty boys grin grin grin

like reggie bush cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hahahaha this thread grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
Plat and Abe, how do you guys do your hair when and after working out? smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2010
like reggie bush

Hmm he is so sexy, love them nice, big and muscular too.

Plat and Abe, how do you guys do your hair when and after working out?

My hair is forever in braids cos of my workout schedule. I wash it once a week and I am good. I have never been able to maintain my own hair even though its long cos i hate curling irons.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Plat and Abe, how do you guys do your hair when and after working out? smiley

good question, I have my hair cornrolled back most of the time, and I kinda tie this strechy head tie around my head - serves as a kinda sweat band and it holds  my headphones when im jumping around.

when i work out with others or have my hair out I clip it and pin it up.

Im a natural, so no biggie if it curls up.

And i co-poo my hair after wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

tongue tongue tongue tongue sharrrp dont u love my yam legs?  cry grin grin grin

I do now oya come let me rob it for ya with Olive Oil.
 grin grin

platinumnk:

Lol I like macho pretty boys grin grin grin

Pretty ke ?? shocked shocked shocked I only know of cute,handsome,goodlooking not pretty.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Babes i aint got much fat on my chest @ all,cos i hve got a slim fit body just obvious cos of my stature.Once i do pushups they will disappear into thin air,Hmm c your abs in competition with mine,I dey jealous u bad.

Ok I'll just shut up and stop giving advice, lol. Show us a pic of your abs na, make  I jealous you too.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ok I'll just shut up and stop giving advice, lol. Show us a pic of your abs na, make I jealous you too.

On a serious note my bossom aint that big jst obvious cos of my stature,Haaa u want NL to crash moreover am shy. tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

I do now oya come let me rob it for ya with Olive Oil.
 grin grin

Pretty ke ?? shocked shocked shocked I only know of cute,handsome,goodlooking not pretty.

hehehehehehe grin grin grin I cant' Im flammable grin grin

cute handsome, same thing, pretty boy. .  grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

good question, I have my hair cornrolled back most of the time, and I kinda tie this strechy head tie around my head - serves as a kinda sweat band and it holds  my headphones when im jumping around.

when i work out with others or have my hair  out  I clip it and pin it up.

Im a natural, so no biggie if it curls up.

And i co-poo my hair after wink
Luck you hun, thinking of transitioning. Abe, Im always on braids as well and wash once a week. I wish I could do something else but ist the only hairstyle that is exercise friendly.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Luck you hun, thinking of transitioning. Abe, Im always on braids as well and wash once a week. I wish I could do something else but ist the only hairstyle that is exercise friendly.

More like the only hair style u fink suits u. tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

More like the only hair style u fink suits u. tongue

Not really smiley If I leave my hair out, after an exercise session, its a frizzy mess and I cant do anything with it, weaves/lacefronts are no good, conrows dont last so im left with braids. Im thinking of going natural (im 9mth post relaxer) so still pondering on this. I may even cut it all off grin.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Not really smiley If I leave my hair out, after an exercise session, its a frizzy mess and I cant do anything with it, weaves/lacefronts are no good, conrows dont last so im left with braids. Im thinking of going natural (im 9mth post relaxer) so still pondering on this. I may even cut it all off grin.

I here for any questions cheesy been natural for 4 years now, sometimes I like pressing my hair to check the length. wink

ill be back witha few links to encourage you smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2010
Please do hun I need all the help I can get. So how long is your hair? what do you do to it everyday and on special occasions?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ ebony/plat,

I just changed my profile to show you another hairstyle I usually wear. As you can see it braids right up in front, then half way through I add a curly weave in the back.  This look is also durable, I usually carry it for 2 months and it stays pretty and keeps its curls the whole time. All the oyinbos at work think its my hair, lol

Ok let me know when you have checked it, as I will like to take that pic down.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Please do hun I need all the help I can get. So how long is your hair? what do you do to it everyday and on special occasions?

Babe i am a dude but trust me i go for hair treatment every 2weeks in a college em trainess wld do it 4 ya for a tenner ,mkes your hair healthy and tidy.will post a pic of my fros for ya soon.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ ebony/plat,

I just changed my profile to show you another hairstyle I usually wear. As you can see it braids right up in front, then half way through I add a curly weave in the back.  This look is also durable, I usually carry it for 2 months and it stays pretty and keeps its curls the whole time. All the oyinbos at work think its my hair, lol

Hey hun, the style looks lovely. I wish I could do weaves though, they break my hair. My hair is quite long so I can leave it out when I do pick and drop braids. Toss between the body and hair and body wins grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ ebony/plat,

I just changed my profile to show you another hairstyle I usually wear. As you can see it braids right up in front, then half way through I add a curly weave in the back.  This look is also durable, I usually carry it for 2 months and it stays pretty and keeps its curls the whole time. All the oyinbos at work think its my hair, lol

see it, you're beautiful hon! ure gonna crash nairaland's servers grin grin

my sister gets her braids like that but she does the whole thing. After getting my hair micro twisted for like 20$  with 4 hands in my hair in Lagos  then I just cant see myself paying 150$ for the same thing here for one person  tongue

@ebony- check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367914.1952.html#msg5326659
Right now its about 16 inches (almost bra strap)  but Im bout to do a pressing and trim tomm, so Ill be at 14 inches)

My goal this year is to be at that length in the video, once you take care of your hair it grows really fast.
So Im following a strict hair regimen
check here too

http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/untitled10.html

http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/untitled19.html
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

Babe i am a dude but trust me i go for hair treatment every 2weeks in a college em trainess wld do it 4 ya for a tenner ,mkes your hair healthy and tidy.will post a pic of my fros for ya soon.

I was actually speaking to Plat but its ok. So they conrow your hair for that price as well?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hey hun, the style looks lovely. I wish I could do weaves though, they break my hair. My hair is quite long so I can leave it out when I do pick and drop braids. Toss between the body and hair and body wins grin

maybe u need to change the way you put weaves in or use protein treatments to make ur hair stronger.

The girl in the video uses nothing but weaves to let her hair grow out underneath wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I was actually speaking to Plat but its ok. So they conrow your hair for that price as well?

Nope they do for £10/£15 depends on whose plaiting it and where as well.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

maybe u need to change the way you put weaves in or use protein treatments to make your hair stronger.

The girl in the video uses nothing but weaves to let her hair grow out underneath wink
Well im too scared now grin. I have been getting good growth with braids (crown and glory method) my hair is mid back length now. But I want to chop it off and start over natural but im nervous about it. You hair looks nice in that pick, nice and full. I can imagine you with a bad healthy long fro. Sexy smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well im too scared now grin. I have been getting good growth with braids (crown and glory method) my hair is mid back length now. But I want to chop it off and start over natural but im nervous about it. You hair looks nice in that pick, nice and full. I can imagine you with a bad healthy long fro. Sexy smiley

either u relax it or cut it grin 
lol thats not me o, She sells the products I use for my hair wink
I thought u seen me before?
Did u see the youtube video? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
see it, you're beautiful hon! ure gonna crash nairaland's servers

my sister gets her braids like that but she does the whole thing. After getting my hair micro twisted for like 20$ with 4 hands in my hair in Lagos then I just cant see myself paying 150$ for the same thing here for one person

Thanks hun, I did that hair twice and it cut my hair in front so i ran back to kinky braids. I am thinking of doing it again though, cos i love big curly hair. Its also hard for me to justify the price i pay in yankee, but what can I do? I can't braid the hair myself, so i gotta have someone do it for me.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
Is this thread about Ladies how to make your hair longer than river nile or musular/skinny men?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

[b]
either u relax it or cut it ;[/b]D 
lol thats not me o, She sells the products I use for my hair wink
I thought u seen me before?
Did u see the youtube video? cheesy
Thats the dilemma im facing at the moment. Thats why im still on braids. No I havnt seen you before. Jesus H christ, that girls hair is stunning wow. I love straightened natural hair because its full and bouncy with life.

Abekeade08:

Thanks hun, I did that hair twice and it cut my hair in front so i ran back to kinky braids. I am thinking of doing it again though, cos i love big curly hair. Its also hard for me to justify the price i pay in yankee, but what can I do? I can't braid the hair myself, so i gotta have someone do it for me.

Thats the reason why I dont like that hairstyle. It cuts the hair. I braid my hair myself lol its a pain in the behind but im saving 100 pounds and drama from the hair dressers who act like they are doing you a favor even though you are the one parting away with hard earned cash.

follypimpi:

Is this thread about Ladies how to make your hair longer than river nile or musular/skinny men?

The thread has derailed from Men to exercise now to hair grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.