Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29889 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade, where did you get all those hotties in your picture?

I am moving over to Brooklyn straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to discriminate ooh, because you probably have other things on your mind other than a normal training session. Dayo click on my profile, I can introduce you to one of my friends, just tell me the one you want . As for me, I have decided that I am gay and want to be with both ebonyeyes and platinum,
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2010
As for me, I have decided that I am gay and want to be with both ebonyeyes and platinum

GAY ke!!!!. If you see me in person you would change your mind. I got everything a woman wants
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh ok, he was using the primary school tactic, i.e if you like a girl too much, insult her instead grin grin Hahaha I know he is going to come in on me now tongue tongue tongue Boohoo I dont care grin grin
Yup, exactly.  grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 22, 2010
Dayo, I give you A for trying grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 22, 2010
chiogo:

Yup, exactly.  grin grin
Pretty weak of them at this age grin grin Who cares if some internet dude insults you when you know you get them lined up in RL grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:17am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade, you're welcome.  Wink I think Na2day was joking with you with that "plank" comment, read his other reply, he was flirting  Undecided.  Grin

@Chiogo, Maybe he was, if you want a girl to like you though, why will you start insulting her? Dayo is flirting like a normal human being without refering to insults, I guess some people are just Juvenile.

Lets go back to our workout talk my sister. Have you ever tried Teabo? it is my mission to get all girls on nairaland on Teabosmiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:20am On Jan 22, 2010
Dayo, I give you A for trying

Thanks dearie, I would introduce you to some guys in UK. Ibime, Eldee, jaybee, Chamotex or Sauron choose one or you can have them all.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

I have to discriminate ooh, because you probably have other things on your mind other than a normal training session. Dayo click on my profile, I can introduce you to one of my friends, just tell me the one you want tongue. As for me, I have decided that I am gay and want to be with both ebonyeyes and platinum, smiley

LOLZ  grin grin grin  ure in the grey dress? Very Nice smiley smiley  
Abekeade08:

@Chiogo, Maybe he was, if you want a girl to like you though, why will you start insulting her? Dayo is flirting like a normal human being without refering to insults, I guess some people are just Juvenile.

Lets go back to our workout talk my sister. Have you ever tried Teabo? it is my mission to get all girls on nairaland on Teabosmiley

lol I mighhhhhht try it, because ure soo excited, I tried George Foreman, it was kinda kool cool
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:23am On Jan 22, 2010
Lets go back to our workout talk my sister. Have you ever tried Teabo? it is my mission to get all girls on nairaland on Teabo

What about me? I play sports dice and poker. I keep fit too I lift 50Ibs of Amala from my plate to my mouth thrice daily.

Tell me I am not fit
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:23am On Jan 22, 2010
Plat, OK lets keep it a secret then Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Platinum spill the whole tory with all the nasty details abeg, I am all ears.

GAY ke!!!!. If you see me in person you would change your mind. I got everything a woman wants

And ebonyeyes and platinum got everything I want.

@Ebonyeyes

Let him try and come in on you here, I am sure all of us here will gang up on him so fast, he won't even know what hit him.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 22, 2010
Girl Taebo looks like fun, I might download it off youtube some kind soul uploaded the basic bootcamp and cardio grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2010
Pretty weak of them at this age Grin Grin Who cares if some internet dude insults you when you know you get them lined up in RL Grin Grin Grin

True talk my sister
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Thanks dearie, I would introduce you to some guys in UK. Ibime, Eldee, jaybee, Chamotex or Sauron choose one or you can have them all.

As for me, abekeade is ok for me. Na my size be that. grin grin grin grin

Babes I aint even looking grin Thanks anyway.

Abekeade08:

@Ebonyeyes

Let him try and come in on you here, I am sure all of us here will gang up on him so fast, he won't even know what hit him.
Thanks hun grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girl Taebo looks like fun, I might download it off youtube some kind soul uploaded the basic bootcamp and cardio grin

u read my mind!! I was about to ask that grin grin

Abekeade08:

grin grin grin grin grin I cant tell what happened in Lake Charles, but lemmme tell u what Dayo did in New Orleans? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2010
I tried George Foreman, it was kinda kool Cool

George foreman has a workout video?? isn't he the boxer that advertises grills on TV?

Ebonyeyes,

You have to try teabo, it will kick your a*s like you cant imagine.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:29am On Jan 22, 2010
Babes I aint even looking  Thanks anyway.

Are UK guys that useless? Cross over to the US and I promise you 10 dudes for your first night.

I cant tell what happened in Lake Charles, but lemmme tell u what Dayo did in New Orleans?

NOLA is history. The details were swept away by Katrina. Lake Charles we want to hear.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 3:30am On Jan 22, 2010
what do you mean u aren't looking. i had my form filled out. wth
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

George foreman has a workout video?? isn't he the boxer that advertises grills on TV?

Ebonyeyes,

lol i couldnt believe it either, its kinda intense too smiley

what happened in lakecharles. . . . . stays in lake charles lipsrsealed

all right nice talking to u all , gotta hit the P90 now cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:35am On Jan 22, 2010
What about me? I play sports dice and poker. I keep fit too I lift 50Ibs of Amala from my plate to my mouth thrice daily.

Tell me I am not fit

Girls, can you please evaluate if Dayo is fit based on the comment above. Abeg tell him oh, cos he wants to know.

but lemmme tell u what Dayo did in New Orleans?

I am all ears my sister.

@platinum, yep i am in the grey dress,

@dayo

Can i meet one of your friends too? I might decide that I want to cheat on platinum and ebonyeyes tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

what do you mean u aren't looking. i had my form filled out. wth
You werent telling tongue tongue

Abekeade08:

Ebonyeyes,

Ok Ok im downloading it now. It looks like fun. sweat and all grin grin. I guess its a toss between the hair and the body eh? I know some people dont like to sweat out their hair grin

Enjoy your workout platinum grin P90X is no joke all that jumping up and down, I dont want to scare my neighbours grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:37am On Jan 22, 2010
all right nice talking to u all , gotta hit the P90 now Cheesy

p90 at this time of the night? You go girl. Have fun.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:39am On Jan 22, 2010
Girls, can you please evaluate if Dayo is fit based on the comment above. Abeg tell him oh, cos he wants to know.

You tell me something. Am I not fit based on that?

Can i meet one of your friends too? I might decide that I want to cheat on platinum and ebonyeyes tomorrow.

Meet me first and meet my friends later
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:40am On Jan 22, 2010
H202, would you please stop hitting on my girl. I am a very jealous woman ooh.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 3:41am On Jan 22, 2010
oh yes i was ebony.  the bigger question is why would you overlook it.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2010

Hellz no, Ok I have decided not to cheat on my girls anymore. H202 is already trying to encroach on my territory.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:44am On Jan 22, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 3:44am On Jan 22, 2010
not at all o i wouldn't want you to knock me out with your abs.  grin she's not looking.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

oh yes i was ebony.  the bigger question is why would you overlook it.
Hahahaha Didnt notice grin

Abekeade08:

Hellz no, Ok I have decided not to cheat on my girls anymore. H202 is already trying to encroach on my territory.
Girl you crazy grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2010
not at all o i wouldn't want you to knock me out with your abs.

Yeah you berra be scared of my strong abs.

Ebony dear, Dayo, Chiogo, H202, Kenny. I have enjoyed our conversation. Ya'll have a goodnight.
I have to go to bed now.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 22, 2010
Goodnite dear, see you soon smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:51am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebony dear, Dayo, Chiogo, H202, Kenny. I have enjoyed our conversation. Ya'll have a goodnight.
I have to go to bed now

Night
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 3:55am On Jan 22, 2010
ok goodnight nite. i'm spending the night at ebony's .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.