Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,928 members, 7,915,677 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29988 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:38am On Jan 22, 2010
is there room for one more on your king-size bed? Grin Grin

@ Kenny,

Maybe for Ebony, but not for you smiley, I am not a lesbo ooh.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

grin hahaha hilarious.  you can be my personal trainer. give me details on how to apply.
Well you have to be dedicated grin

chiogo:

I know, right? She's tight.  smiley
Tight and right. Whatever she is doing is working. grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:39am On Jan 22, 2010
With all this said, a man that does not workout or stay active with sports gets ZERO CHANCE WITH ME. Shikena

I throw dice in the hood does that count?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Well you have toned wrists but what about your abs? grin

Abekeade08:

@ Kenny,

Hahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:41am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ Kenny,

i'm a guy naw! aha what can ebony give u that i cant do 1000% more?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 2:41am On Jan 22, 2010
abeg, dedication is not a problem.  it's difficult finding people who share a vested interest in working out or going to the gym. most times you gotta drag them to come along.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2010
s there room for one more on your king-size bed? Grin Grin

If you mean me. bleep Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am kicking out Sheniqua tonight
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes, shey you just clicked on my profile? I want to see a pic of you too for continued inspiration.

Thanks for the compliments Ebonyeyes and chiogo, It takes a whole lot of hardwork and dedication. Its important for me to stay healthy and look good for my future husband before and after babies.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 2:44am On Jan 22, 2010
@ebony- if i did weight training ill start shaping like serena w. embarassed

she nice, but she needs the mass for tennis, i dont tongue

its addictive oo tongue

maybe i can do heavy weight training once a week.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

its addictive oo tongue

let me recomment mortar and pestle,
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

abeg, dedication is not a problem.  it's difficult finding people who share a vested interest in working out or going to the gym. most times you gotta drag them to come along.
Then motivate yourself, No one I know works out grin

Abekeade08:

Ebonyeyes, shey you just clicked on my profile? I want to see a pic of you too for continued inspiration.

Thanks for the compliments Ebonyeyes and chiogo, It takes a whole lot of hardwork and dedication. Its important for me to stay healthy and look good for my future husband before and after babies.

Girl you are brave and beautiful but Im still not comfortable with posting pics and details about me on here, some NL rats can be vindictive grin grin But we can motivate eachother with words smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2010

Dayo, you are not serious, lol, go thru this whole thread, are you sure you are able to handle one of the workout chics on this board? Think well before answering ooh.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2010

hmm
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

its addictive oo tongue

Call me crazy but I love Serena's body, she is thick and toned. I guess I like that athletic look.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Jan 22, 2010
Dayo, you are not serious, lol, go thru this whole thread, are you sure you are able to handle one of the workout chics on this board? Think well before answering ooh.

Mee I can do anything for a chic. I swam from Nigeria to US because of Platinumnk before she dumped me cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Then motivate yourself, No one I know works out grin
yea, with chicken in my hand it wouldn't be a problem.
i definitely work out tho ma. i just don't get swole  grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2010
I'm used to leg pressing 320lbs  Embarrassed
I miss it ooo Sad

shocked shocked shocked :oFor real Platinum? what happened? why did you stop. I don't even think I can leg press anything. Just cardio all the way.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:54am On Jan 22, 2010
oFor real Platinum? what happened? why did you stop. I don't even think I can leg press anything. Just cardio all the way.

I need training
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Girl you are brave and beautiful but Im still not comfortable with posting pics and details about me on here, some NL rats can be vindictive Grin Grin But we can motivate eachother with words Smiley

Girl, I hear you, I will be taking off my pic soon sef. One bobo on the topic )"ladies close your legs for jesus"wink that we were commenting on called me a shapeless plank, lol. Well a lot of naija guys are not used to women that stay in shape. Can't say I blame him, cos he must have drank too much haterade todaysmiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

let me recomment mortar and pestle,

lol and do what? grin

Abekeade08:

^+1

Ebonyeyes:

Call me crazy but I love Serena's body, she is thick and toned. I guess I like that athletic look.
i like her body too, but if u notice in her glamour shots she tends to soften her tone, Meaning
I would like to remain soft,  tongue  
And unless i was playing a sport that required me to be like that, then I wouldnt be comfortable.

Serena naturally bulks up as well.
dayokanu:

Mee I can do anything for a chic. I swam from Nigeria to US because of Platinumnk before she dumped me cry cry cry cry

eyyah, sorry sad but I caught u cheating  tongue Hopefully Abekeade08  will keep you from wandering tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2010
Mee I can do anything for a chic. I swam from Nigeria to US because of Platinumnk before she dumped me

Ehhn Dayo you are that strong??, all the way from Nigeria to the US. Do you look like Micheal phelps too tongue?

So platinum, Dayo don cheat on you?? Hmm Dayo sorry oh, I was starting to get interested but Platinum just doomed the start of anything between us with that statement. tongue embarassed
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:00am On Jan 22, 2010
Girl, I hear you, I will be taking off my pic soon sef. One bobo's on the topic )"ladies close your legs for jesus"wink that we were commenting on called me a shapeless plank, lol. Well a lot of naija guys are not used to women that stay in shape. Can't say I blame him, cos he must have drank too much haterade todaysmiley

Leave that guy. Na me be the best bet. I am the most-in-shape guy on NL ask plat

eyyah, sorry  but I caught u cheating   Hopefully Abekeade08  will keep you from wandering

With that shape Walahi I wont even watch TV again.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:01am On Jan 22, 2010
I need personalised training Can you be my personal coach? Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Dayo oni ranu ni e smiley I only train women.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:02am On Jan 22, 2010
Ehhn Dayo you are that strong??, all the way from Nigeria to the US. Do you look like Micheal phelps too ?

I am stronger than you imagine and Hawwt too. I am the OGFF (O gbona Feli Feli) of Nairaland

So platinum, Dayo don cheat on you?? Hmm Dayo sorry oh, I was starting to get interested but Platinum just doomed the start of anything between us with that statement.

Ask her well. She travelled to Lake Charles vacationing with my good friend for the weekend
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Girl, I hear you, I will be taking off my pic soon sef. One bobo on the topic )"ladies close your legs for jesus"wink that we were commenting on called me a shapeless plank, lol. Well a lot of naija guys are not used to women that stay in shape. Can't say I blame him, cos he must have drank too much haterade todaysmiley
Can you imagine the rat? Jealous or what? Thats why people dont post their pics there is always one rat who punches below the belt.

platinumnk:

lol and do what? grin

^+1
i like her body too, but if u notice in her glamour shots she tends to soften her tone, Meaning
I would like to remain soft,  tongue  
And unless i was playing a sport that required me to be like that, then I wouldnt be comfortable.

Serena naturally bulks up as well.
eyyah, sorry sad but I caught u cheating  tongue Hopefully Abekeade08  will keep you from wandering tongue
Yes she is a naturally athletic girl. You dont have to train heavy, you can use moderate weights 2x a week if you are scared smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:04am On Jan 22, 2010
Dayo oni ranu ni e  I only train women.

Sexual discrimination. Thou shall not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race or fitness.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2010
I would like to remain soft,  Tongue  

Serena has a bad body.I especially love her a*s. However, what platinum said about her glamour shots is spot on.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2010
stay in shape. Can't say I blame him, cos he must have drank too much haterade todaysmiley
[/quote]
Dont mind them  wink

Abekeade08:

Ehhn Dayo you are that strong??, all the way from Nigeria to the US. Do you look like Micheal phelps too tongue?

So platinum, Dayo don cheat on you?? Hmm Dayo sorry oh, I was starting to get interested but Platinum just doomed the start of anything between us with that statement. tongue embarassed
oh nooo, hes good to go.  cheesy I didnt pay attetetion to him as I should have  embarassed

[quote author=dayokanu link=topic=383877.msg5364254#msg5364254 date=1264125730]
I am stronger than you imagine and Hawwt too. I am the OGFF (O gbona Feli Feli) of Nairaland

Ask her well. She travelled to Lake Charles vacationing with my good friend for the weekend

grin grin grin you said you wouldnt bring that up embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 3:09am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade, you're welcome.  wink I think Na2day was joking with you with that "plank" comment, read his other reply, he was flirting  undecided.  grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 3:10am On Jan 22, 2010
Plat, OK lets keep it a secret then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2010
chiogo:

Abekeade, you're welcome.  wink I think Na2day was joking with you with that "plank" comment, read his other reply, he was flirting  undecided.  grin
Oh ok, he was using the primary school tactic, i.e if you like a girl too much, insult her instead grin grin Hahaha I know he is going to come in on me now tongue tongue tongue Boohoo I dont care grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 3:12am On Jan 22, 2010
Sexual discrimination. Thou shall not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race or fitness.

Ja ki a soro ni corner (YIM) Wink Wink Wink Wink

I have to discriminate ooh, because you probably have other things on your mind other than a normal training session. Dayo click on my profile, I can introduce you to one of my friends, just tell me the one you want tongue. As for me, I have decided that I am gay and want to be with both ebonyeyes and platinum, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.