Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,928 members, 7,915,677 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29988 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:39am On Jan 22, 2010
oh and i forgot to add kegels grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 22, 2010
Toned legs, toned glutes all toned everything, eating what I like reasonably, being happy(after a session, I feel I can do anything literally) grin I think im addicted because when I take a week off, I feel grumpy and miserable.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Toned legs, toned glutes all toned everything, eating what I like reasonably, being happy(after a session, I feel I can do anything literally) grin I think im addicted because when I take a week off, I feel grumpy and miserable.
and of course the benefits extends to the bedroom as well, increased stamina grin grin

I liek working out as well but cant say i enjoy the exhorbitant fees i get charged sha
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2010
LOL @ these workout-holics. cheesy

All I do is sit-ups jare. Treadmill and bicycle for the legs when I'm home. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

and of course the benefits extends to the bedroom as well, increased stamina grin grin

I liek working out as well but cant say i enjoy the exhorbitant fees i get charged sha
Hahahaha you said that not me grin grin grin. Thats why I have my own gym at home and a few DVDs, yes it cost me a years membership but I would be using it for years to come. Try a community gym around you, they are way cheaper and have the basic equipments you need. I used to pay 15pounds a month at my former gym grin.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 22, 2010
chiogo:

LOL @ these workout-holics. cheesy

All I do is sit-ups jare. Treadmill and bicycle for the legs when I'm home. cheesy cheesy
And some people say Nigerian girls dont make the effort eh? Pffft to them. grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

And some people say Nigerian girls dont make the effort eh? Pffft to them. grin
Tell 'em oo. grin Working out is actually fun.
My school gym is great too, I never have time to go there so yea I rather do sit-ups in my room. haha
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahaha you said that not me grin grin grin. Thats why I have my own gym at home and a few DVDs, yes it cost me a years membership but I would be using it for years to come. Try a community gym around you, they are way cheaper and have the basic equipments you need. I used to pay 15pounds a month at my former gym grin.
£15/mth ke? If i see that one I wont even complain at all. I changed to GLL a while back and it still costs me over £40 to get the full benefits
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

alright then superwoman, more power to you  grin . strongo, don't go beating up your boyfriend though.  grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

£15/mth ke? If i see that one I wont even complain at all. I changed to GLL a while back and it still costs me over £40 to get the full benefits
Try and find the community gyms, I think they are subsidised by the council so they are cheaper and have the same equipments the expensive gyms have. So you pay almost 500/yr for the gym? wowsers.

H2O2:

alright then superwoman, more power to you  grin . strongo, don't go beating up your boyfriend though.  grin

grin grin grin Funny you should say that, a guy told me that, he said he is afraid I would whoop his arse and he is way bigger than me. why are some guys intimidated by girls who lift? I dont even look like a body builder grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 22, 2010
chiogo:

Tell 'em oo. grin Working out is actually fun.
My school gym is great too, I never have time to go there so yea I rather do sit-ups in my room. haha
I hope you include some cardio as well wink Yes working out is fun and its nice to know you can control your body grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:04am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Try and find the community gyms, I think they are subsidised by the council so they are cheaper and have the same equipments the expensive gyms have. So you pay almost 500/yr for the gym? wowsers.

the damn thing is run by several councils the fee is high because i went for the option of using any of the gyms in the network i guess if i had chosen just one it would have knocked off £1o or so,
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I hope you include some cardio as well wink Yes working out is fun and its nice to know you can control your body grin
Will do, thanks. wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2010
chiogo:

Will do, thanks. wink
You welcome babes smiley

Kenny_G:

the damn thing is run by several councils the fee is high because i went for the option of using any of the gyms in the network i guess if i had chosen just one it would have knocked off £1o or so,

Thats probably why, why not just pick one near your home and go to that one?
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Thats probably why, why not just pick one near your home and go to that one?
some of them have classes/facilities that are not offered at the one near me
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin Funny you should say that, a guy told me that, he said he is afraid I would whoop his arse and he is way bigger than me. why are some guys intimidated by girls who lift? I dont even look like a body builder grin grin grin
yea well looks can be deceiving.  maybe he figures you're a deadly weapon  grin . i don't blame him sha
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

some of them have classes/facilities that are not offered at the one near me
Ahhh I see, for some odd reason, I like solitude when I work out i.e I like getting in, doing my workout and dashing back out. I dont like socializing in the gym grin So I hate classes.

H2O2:

yea well looks can be deceiving.  maybe he figures you're a deadly weapon  grin . i don't blame him sha

Hahahaha Not really, couldnt hurt a fly grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:22am On Jan 22, 2010
i kind of enjoy the boxercise class at least i can hit someone without getting arrested grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahaha Not really, couldnt hurt a fly grin
all of that is attractive.

i can hurt a fly but i can't really hurt anything else cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:26am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebony and kenny in the UK, this na nairaland addiction ooh smiley una no go sleep.

Just got home and I can't wait to hit the hay, gotta sleep well so i can kick ass in the gym tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2010
^^Go to bed first Miss.

BTW, you are hawt
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ebony and kenny in the UK, this na nairaland addiction ooh smiley una no go sleep.

Just got home and I can't wait to hit the hay, gotta sleep well so i can kick backside in the gym tomorrow.
is there room for one more on ur king-size bed? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2010
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Just got home and I can't wait to hit the hay, gotta sleep well so i can kick backside in the gym tomorrow.

I know oh! Im watching Big brother, its always up at night,

Kenny_G:

i kind of enjoy the boxercise class at least i can hit someone without getting arrested grin grin grin

Its good exercise but you might as well just get an everlast punching bag from argos and box away in your home grin

H2O2:

all of that is attractive.  

i can hurt a fly but i can't really hurt anything else  cheesy
Thanks babes, well it depends, if the fly is irritating then I would whoop it grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 2:34am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebony you are making me really jealous

I wanna lift weights!! sad
not 4lbs

I'm used to leg pressing 320lbs  embarassed
I miss it ooo sad
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 22, 2010
@@@Abekeade08

Dizzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum Girl wink wink wink You definitely got it going on
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 2:35am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes, well it depends, if the fly is irritating then I would whoop it grin
grin hahaha hilarious.  you can be my personal trainer. give me details on how to apply.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I know oh! Im watching Big brother, its always up at night,

Its good exercise but you might as well just get an everlast punching bag from argos and box away in your home grin
i know but the thrill is never the same with hitting a person,
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2010
^^Go to bed first Miss.

BTW, you are hawt

Ose dear, I am trying to get off nairaland and go to bedsmiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by chiogo(f): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@@@Abekeade08

Dizzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum Girl  wink wink wink You definitely got it going on
I know, right? She's tight.  smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

Ebony you are making me really jealous

I wanna lift weights!! sad
not 4lbs

I'm used to leg pressing 320lbs  embarassed
I miss it ooo sad
What exactly happened the last time? did you get really bulky? I HAVE 8 AND 12KG kettlebells and they are not that heavy because the KBELLS are not lifted but swung about using full body movements.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by dayokanu(m): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2010
I am hitting the gym right away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.