Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29888 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2010
You are welcome to my home grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 4:03am On Jan 22, 2010
send me the address and i'll be there in a jiffy. just don't smash my head with a dumbbell
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by cudeh: 4:34am On Jan 22, 2010
Mek una say una mind now, NL ladies got no choice.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2010
tall and skinny with cute face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's perfect.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by DrLorenz1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2010
oyinda.:

tall and skinny with cute face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's perfect.

Finally a female that doesn't come in her with TDH criteria! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

Finally a female that doesn't come in her with TDH criteria! grin grin
Get to the gym you lazy buggar grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by whitelexi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You are welcome to my home grin

Needless to ask, i know i'm not welcome grin grin grin

Your home will just leave us and run if i get there grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
whitelexi:

Needless to ask, i know i'm not welcome grin grin grin

Your home will just leave us and run if i get there grin grin grin
grin grin grin Did you wake up on the left side yesterday? You were not your usual friendly self grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hmm i find muscular girls totally unsexy & unattractive,broad chest with big biceps and yam legs. Ewwwwwwwww to the max !!!!
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Shooter: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
Muscular men with huge biceps and a cute face vs a skinny man with a cute face, which one do you prefer?
Does it mter? Love dsnt c all dat.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

Hmm i find muscular girls totally unsexy & unattractive,broad chest with big biceps and yam legs.       Ewwwwwwwww to the max !!!!
Different strokes eh? I know many who like the athletic look. Hope you are ok smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
Shooter:

Does it mter? Love dsnt c all dat.
Not really, we are just being superficial, ofcos we know love goes beyond looks. wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
Good morning Ms. Ebony,

Hmm i find muscular girls totally unsexy & unattractive,broad chest with big biceps and yam legs.       Ewwwwwwwww to the max !!!!

Yeah, I agree with you, however I don't think any of us on this topic are working on looking like those women.

Like Ebony said  though, different strokes for different folks. You might not like them, but a lot of guys find them attractive.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Different strokes eh? I know many who like the athletic look. Hope you are ok smiley

Am blessed babe,compliments of the season.Not Athletic per say but the likes of Serena williams with broad shoulders and small waist/flat ass,Oh my i wld stay a world away from such ladies but i dig some athletic body but not the obvious.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Good morning Ms. Ebony,

Yeah, I agree with you, however I don't think any of us on this topic are working on looking like those women.

Like Ebony said  though, different strokes for different folks. You might not like them, but a lot of guys find them attractive.
Hello hun, Its afternoon here grin. I m good thanks, hope you are well, good conversation last night grin

follypimpi:

Am blessed babe,compliments of the season.Not Athletic per say but the likes of Serena williams with broad shoulders and small waist/flat backside,Oh my i wld stay a world away from such ladies but i dig some athletic body but not the obvious.

Same to you hun smiley Although the season has been over for a few weeks now grin.

What you talking about? Serena has arse for days. She only looks thicker before tennis seasons after that she looks more softer.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Good morning Ms. Ebony,

I get ya B,i have just begin workin out myself just wanna tone up compare to building muscles like a weight lifter.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Same to you hun smiley Although the season has been over for a few weeks now grin.

What you talking about? Serena has arse for days. She only looks thicker before tennis seasons after that she looks more softer.

I know Serena is blessed with Bootey (hmmmm yummie) just sayin imagine such a body with a flat arse/no broad hips in an evenin dress !!!
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2010
No you wouldnt look like a body builder, those people are on steroids and high protein diets. If you eat moderately and lift moderately, you should be toned smiley

follypimpi:

I know Serena is blessed with Bootey (hmmmm yummie) just sayin imagine such a body with a flat arse/no broad hips in an evenin dress !!!
grin grin
Not a good look grin That is not going to happen anyway, most body builders have perky bums grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
Serena williams with broad shoulders and small waist[b]/flat backside[/b]

Were you joking when you said flat backside like serena williams, please look at her pics below. I think we can all agree that she has ikebe super grin

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No you wouldnt look like a body builder, those people are on steroids and high protein diets. If you eat moderately and lift moderately, you should be toned smiley

I hope so,if u see my breast now u wld fink i have just given birth,dunno seems all the fats in my body r compilin there,so i had to hit the gym and to fink i ve got a flat abs mkes it look so protrude.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hello hun, Its afternoon here . I m good thanks, hope you are well, good conversation last night

Thanks dear, I am well. At work right now. Should be concentrating on my work instead of posting on nairaland. tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Were you joking when you said flat backside like serena williams, please look at her pics below. I think we can all agree that she has ikebe super grin

Of course i knw Serena got boootey she's # 4 on my list,just talkin bout her upper body then imagine it on sum1 with no ass.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

Thanks dear, I am well. At work right now. Should be concentrating on my work instead of posting on nairaland. tongue

Me too grin grin grin, They thinking off cutting of the internet because people are doing everything but work in here grin grin

follypimpi:

I hope so,if u see my bosom now u wld fink i have just given birth,dunno seems all the fats in my body r compilin there,so i had to hit the gym and to fink i ve got a flat abs mkes it look so protrude.

I see someone more than indulged during the christmas eh? Dont worry just do cardio i.e treadmill or elliptical trainer for atleast 20mins and lift moderately 3x a week. The fat should be fried out in about a months time. Clean up your diet as well, no junk food.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I see someone more than indulged during the christmas eh? Dont worry just do cardio i.e treadmill or elliptical trainer for atleast 20mins and lift moderately 3x a week. The fat should be fried out in about a months time. Clean up your diet as well, no junk food.

I doubt if its got anything to do with xmas,my whole body is aight just my breasts is so worrying.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Is it a recent thing? I still stand by going to the gym for 3months regularly (3-4days/wk) This should reverse the situation.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Is it a recent thing? I still stand by going to the gym for 3months regularly (3-4days/wk) This should reverse the situation.

Well i had a tight fitted shirt on and BANNNG my tities where staring right in my face,i am already hittin the gym so am gud tho.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
follypimpi:

Hmm i find muscular girls totally unsexy & unattractive,broad chest with big biceps and yam legs. Ewwwwwwwww to the max !!!!

cry cry cry tongue

Ebonyeyes:

Not really, we are just being superficial, ofcos we know love goes beyond looks. wink
well said wink
Abekeade08:

Hey girl!  cheesy Me too^^  Its too addictive tongue

follypimpi:

I doubt if its got anything to do with xmas,my whole body is aight just my bosoms is so worrying.

u have bosoms shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
Well i had a tight fitted shirt on and BANNNG my tities where staring right in my face,i am already hittin the gym so am gud tho.

@folly, I am not trying to be rude ooh. Your profile says you are a man, yet i see the pic of a woman on your profile. If you are woman with boobies, whats the problem? is it that they are ridiculously big?? If this is the case, I don't think any amount of workouts can help you.

If you are a man with fat in your chest area, then you will need surgery to remove it.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

u have bosoms shocked shocked

I reckon u ve got chuncky Yam leg  grin grin Yes i do imagine a slim fit body with tities is not big tho so dont get it twisted just suprised a slim fit dude wld hve such a size.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
Your profile says you are a man, yet i see the pic of a woman on your profile.

Sorry Folly, I just saw that your hair is braided. You have a pretty boy look sha, thats why i first thought you were a woman.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by follypimpi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abekeade08:

@folly, I am not trying to be rude ooh. Your profile says you are a man, yet i see the pic of a woman on your profile. If you are woman with bosoms, whats the problem? is it that they are ridiculously big?? If this is the case, I don't think any amount of workouts can help you.

If you are a man with fat in your chest area, then you will need surgery to remove it.

shocked shocked shocked I am a MAN ooo just look like my momma.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by jaybee3(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
chei Pretty boy look lipsrsealed
what look do i have abekeade08? i'm guessing macho boy look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.