Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (29891 Views)

Girls Don't Like Muscular Men Or Fit Men? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hello platinum, I saw a post about you being sick,  I hope you are feeling much better now.

As you probably learned from my back and forth with eboneyes, I am a teabo cardio queen, but Eboneyes has convinced me to try kettlenetics.  My fear is also bulking up from heavy lifting; i always  I feel like i will bulk up really fast, if i carry anything above 5lbs. Kettlenetics cardio seems like fun though, so i will definitely try it.

I have seen adverts on TV about power 90 though I never tried it. Have you ever tried Teabo?

@Platinum, you probably are a mesomorph, they have athletic bodies that gain fat or muscle very easily. If what you are doing is working for you, then girl continue doing it. Im more into strength training because I know muscle burns 50x more calories even while sitting down or sleeping grin.

Anyhoo Abekeade08, so did you order the kettlenetics thingy yet? Did a 4omins kettlebell workout today and im still sore, its no joke grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@Platinum, you probably are a mesomorph, they have athletic bodies that gain fat or muscle very easily. If what you are doing is working for you, then girl continue doing it. Im more into strength training because I know muscle burns 50x more calories even while sitting down or sleeping grin.

Anyhoo Abekeade08, so did you order the kettlenetics thingy yet? Did a 4omins kettlebell workout today and im still sore, its no joke grin

I have to google that word oo grin but yeah thats basically it.
Im jealous you oo, it is more fun doing strength training and feeling the power in your muscles than doing jumping jacks like ure a chicken grin grin

ahhh well, cardio it is, but I never forget my squats or donkey kicks tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

I have to google that word oo grin but yeah thats basically it.
Im jealous you oo, it is more fun doing strength training and feeling the power in your muscles than doing jumping jacks like ure a chicken grin grin

ahhh well, cardio it is, but I never forget my squats or donkey kicks tongue grin

Hahaha well Cardio is good too you may like the kettlenetics because the kettlebells are 4lbs I think so there is no way you will gain muscle with weights that light grin. Yes does squats will have your booty standing at attention grin and give you legs to die for. My favorite leg exercise.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
^^ You should try donkey kicks too.

You stand and lean over a chair or something, lift one leg and keep the other slightly bent and the leg lifted you kick straight back!

kinda how a donkey kicks when its mad

Do like 10 repettitions and you will feel it in your glutes if youre doing it right.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
Girl, the kettlebell thingy works the legs and glutes to the max, cant add anymore grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2010
Gymbos grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
H2O2:

Gymbos grin
Atleast we try to look good wink Now drop the stout and get your lazy behind a dumbell tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by platinumnk(f): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girl, the kettlebell thingy works the legs and glutes to the max, cant add anymore grin grin

do they have a tape specfic for that area? Im gonna give it a try then. smiley

Ebonyeyes:

Atleast we try to look good wink Now drop the stout and get your lazy behind a dumbell tongue tongue tongue
lol grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUerQhClng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWVnIwJD0Pg

These are sample full body workouts, most of the movements work the thighs, hips and booty, you can do some of the moves with dumbell if you have any smiley. I got her DVDs and they are the business.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Stout? I don't gulp beer, but neither do I body-build.
You ain't gotta tell me twice about the gym. I have shin splints as I'm typing this. smiley
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

Stout? I don't gulp beer, but neither do I body-build.
You ain't gotta tell me twice about the gym. I have shin splints as I'm typing this. smiley
Uhhhm what have you been up to? grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2010
cardio, plyometrics. mostly running. trying to stay skinny  smiley so that buff girls like you can beat me up.  maybe i'm some kind of sadist.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUerQhClng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWVnIwJD0Pg

These are sample full body workouts, most of the movements work the thighs, hips and booty, you can do some of the moves with dumbell if you have any smiley. I got her DVDs and they are the business.
shocked shocked shocked shocked ok this your obsession with workouts is really getting me worried! aha! Ive tried to hint you that i dont mind u the way u are, if u persist with this obsession i will lok elsewhere ooooooooooo, a word is enuf sad sad sad
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 12:33am On Jan 22, 2010
ok this your obsession with workouts is really getting me worried! aha! Ive tried to hint you that i dont mind u the way u are, if u persist with this obsession i will lok elsewhere ooooooooooo, a word is enuf

Kenny abeg leave Eboneyes, let her exercise and stay sexy ooh.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2010
Skinny
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2010
ibkaye:

Skinny
Lol, who told you i'm skinny grin

what if I'm fat nko
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Abekeade08(f): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2010
I looked at teabo a while back but I never tried it, I didnt think I would have the stamina at the time, I get flustered looking at intense video tapes because I get mad if I dont do all the steps right    

Yea, my coworker even brought the kettleballs, but Im not really into accessories, though the stretchy band is a #1 needed accessory to a workout.

Do you use the stretchy band?

Teabo has variations of accesories for his different workout dvds. I think this helps him change up his workouts and introduce new steps to keep old and new customers interested and looking for the next new thing he will produce. Billys bootcamp dvd comes with the stretch band and I do use it almost everyday.

I am not into any kind of heavy lifting, as I love aerobics, martial arts kicks, dancing. I am a little fireball with a lot of energy, so whatever involves a lot of moving around and fast action, i'll love it.

I do donkey kicks all the time too, they are part of the teabo workout and they do wonders for the glutes.

Just got out of a late work meeting, been a long day, heading home now. Talk to y'all later.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

Lol, who told you i'm skinny grin

what if I'm fat nko
Digressing from the topic at hand but you're above 6'0, you've already passed the test wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

shocked shocked shocked shocked ok this your obsession with workouts is really getting me worried! aha! Ive tried to hint you that i dont mind u the way u are, if u persist with this obsession i will lok elsewhere ooooooooooo, a word is enuf sad sad sad
Babes its all for you kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

Kenny abeg leave Eboneyes, let her exercise and stay sexy ooh.

Tell him oh, got to keep it tight and right grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

cardio, plyometrics. mostly running. trying to stay skinny  smiley so that buff girls like you can beat me up.  maybe i'm some kind of sadist.
Plyo's are killers grin. But lift weights, it will do you good.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Babes its all for you kiss kiss

hmmm aint i priviledged? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2010
moved to the health section. grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

moved to the health section. grin
i move u to my bedchamber grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

hmmm aint i priviledged? grin grin
Yes your a lucky buggar, you know most girls wouldnt go that far grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes your a lucky buggar, you know most girls wouldnt go that far grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Plyo's are killers grin. But lift weights, it will do you good.
plol the strength is there.  i don't want to bulk up. remain fit and toned instead.

ibkaye:

Digressing from the topic at hand but you're above 6'0, you've already passed the test wink cheesy
ha ha  cheesy . your name is ibukun, you sef don pass the test.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 22, 2010
I told you my name was Talulah, ok, today it's Penelope.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

plol the strength is there.  i don't want to bulk up. remain fit and toned instead.
ha ha  cheesy . your name is ibukun, you sef don pass the test.
Hey, if you are happy im happy smiley. I dont like overtly muscular guys anyway, somewhere between Justin Timberlake and Usher is ok grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

i move u to my bedchamber grin grin
DENIED!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2010
ibkaye:

I told you my name was Talulah, ok, today it's Penelope.
I'm going with Stiffler for today.  Call me Stiffler.  cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

Hey, if you are happy im happy smiley. I dont like overtly muscular guys anyway, somewhere between Justin Timberlake and Usher is ok grin
You are no joke, are you lol?  A girl I used to hang with, had incredibly strong bones that impressed me.
I like a girl I can spontaneously engage in sports-related activities too.  It's quite fun.
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

I'm going with Stiffler for today.  Call me Stiffler.  cheesy
You are no joke, are you lol?  A girl I used to hang with, had incredibly strong bones that impressed me.
I like a girl I can spontaneously engage in sports-related activities too.  It's quite fun.
Hehehehe I like to work out, it makes me happy and I like the perks that comes with it wink
Re: Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer by H2O2: 1:39am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hehehehe I like to work out, it makes me happy and I like the perks that comes with it wink
Examples of perks tongue Say if you weren't living in the UK I would invite you to show me the perks
Most females I see working out at this school here are mostly about cardio, squats, abs. not weights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.