Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering (31262 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by bashman004: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
huptin:

A thousand gbosas for you......

As much as I understood both of U, I think you are still missing the fundamental truth here..

"NOBODY STEALS for THE MASSES"

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

You think say Orubebe demonstrated for fun.

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by arireirede: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
very very interesting,it is too much of them,God will catch u one by one
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
onismate:
Mention the three ministers name that will be arrested and I will believe. The story is from thenation newspaper owned by Tinubu. Tinubu's dubious oil deal with conophilips no body is saying anything about it, no one is being arrested even when Tom ikimi said it but APC agents and oil thieves are walking freely on the road.
Brother, e be like say you no know these APC propaganda machine
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by StOla: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Sheggy13:

You and sensible Nigerians believe she committed atrocities but her people who see the country as a zoo believe she was being witch-hunted and rewarded her with a Senate seat for giving them "International" airport in Enugu and being the "best" Aviation minister in the world. There goes the reason why it'd be difficult for this country to progress. These people steal with reckless abandon and they have numerous lapdogs and tribal warlords cum sympathizers that abound here and all other social media, to defend them even though some of them find it hard to eat 3-square meal and are unemployed.

Simply put.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by captianfreeman(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
All I ever wanted was a high profile politician to be tried and Jailed

Not only will that leave a record and warning

I am sure they'll start spilling the beans on and about each other's secrets

the more the merrier the better for Nigerians

Sister, you see ya life!
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by 989900: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Ijebulogic:
With all the countries in the world...Nigerian looters still run to "hide" in London. The second home of Nigerian. If una wan hide...una never hear of Mexico, Vietnam, Colombia?

Depending on a number of factors . . .

Cambodia, Philipines, Fiji Islands, Myanmar, Mongolia, Curacao, Turks and Caicos, Panama, Bhutan, 'western Sahara', Kazakhstan, Croatia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, China, Venezuela, Russia, China, Brazil, Brunei . . . cheesy tongue

DSP Alams and Buruji, I heard extradition is calling.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by hajlat(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:
I will not be surprised if some people plan and kill this woman fast before she exposes them in court

UK is safe and they respect human rights.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by 989900: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2015
hajlat:

UK is safe and they respect human rights.

Hired assasins too?
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by hajlat(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

You think say Orubebe demonstrated for fun.
As violent as Orubebe, As calm as Jega.
As commanding as Mama Peace, As loyal as Orubebe.
Add yours
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Ayostically: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
emilyone:
I wonder how Stella odua got into the Senate despite all the atrocities she has committed when she was a
Minister.

that is the baffling drawback with the Nigerian mentality. we know the bad eggs yet we take a penny from them and let them cart away the stacks of pounds and say "she is our person" while we wallow in abject poverty

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by hajlat(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
idu1:
O boy this woman fit join ibori for prison o...

@ Idu 1

You are under arrest.

@ Idu 1 : What for?

Anticipatory judgement.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Ayostically: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sheggy13:

You and sensible Nigerians believe she committed atrocities but her people who see the country as a zoo believe she was being witch-hunted and rewarded her with a Senate seat for giving them "International" airport in Enugu and being the "best" Aviation minister in the world. There goes the reason why it'd be difficult for this country to progress. These people steal with reckless abandon and they have numerous lapdogs and tribal warlords cum sympathizers that abound here and all other social media, to defend them even though some of them find it hard to eat 3-square meal and are unemployed.

"international airport in enugu" that got flooded after 1 heavy rain & left travellers waiting like in the days of Noah
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by idu1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
hajlat:

@ Idu 1
You are under arrest.
@ Idu 1 : What for?
Anticipatory judgement.
cheesy
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by hajlat(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Miranda11:
I still dey shout ooh, make dis probe no be selective ooh, no be only Dieziani chop Naija oil money, make dem probe from Buhari's tym as petroleum commissioner till date. Make everyone dead or living wey der hand dirty with oil money go thru probe. No be only southerners suppose dey on trial, afterall d oil industry don spoil since d 70's eh no start with Dieziani. How Buhari go probe GEJ Govt and eh no go probe OBJ, IBB, ABUBAKAR, Abacha dem.

My peeps make we think dis thing well well oh. North no go chop and we smile and when south chop na prison. No ethnicity dey above d law ooh na dis kind thing dey bring problem for country.

Sorry about that.We can not probe everybody at the same time and more so we are on 'Random probing'
We want to deal with the thieves in the opposition first.When we are through with them,we'll start within.The only problem is that there are more than enough thieves to deal with in this first term but I promise ,we will continue where we stopped during the 2nd term.
If we are not re elected, then the next government which we are opposition to can start probing us and leave there members alone.
Hope you are relieved.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Chuksgeo: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
emilyone:
I wonder how Stella odua got into the Senate despite all the atrocities she has committed when she was a
Minister.

for your information princess Stella Oduah was so much loved by the people of Anambra Central senatorial zone that she won her election by almost 80%. I was ther during the elections and I saw the mood before and after the elections but as for Diezani, may the fate of James Onanefe Ibori in the Uk be her lot.

such a greedy woman, not even her community felt her positively in any way!
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Charly68: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
O my God! A first class woman of her own right...former GMD of shell petroleum Oil ..what else did she expect from God..She got to the zenith of her career already until appointed as ministers of Petroleum to run erand for her master...The good name of her father & husband now all gone into the dustbin of history..May God have mercy on this daughter of Eve.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by xklucvG: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes she will serve her jail term, Nigeria will recover her loot but is that the solution to the country's problem. Nobody wants to talk about the Haliburton deal because it involves ex military generals. Nigeria will continue to remain the way it is unless we revisit the wrongs of the past. Obj, Abdulsalami, Ibb etc are all culpable they started all this stealing of our national wealth.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Kazrem(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Which university did this woman graduate from? It must be "proud" of her now.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by focus7: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
God will disgrace everyone that tried to re-impose Jonathan and the pdp government back on us during this last election.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

And in return for our help they'll ask him to abolish that hateful and segregative law against alternative lifestyle folks grin

We can wait smiley

Speculations.
So u believe in ur heart of hearts that someone like PMB will approve of homosexualism? Maybe u don't know ur president
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Speculations.
So u believe in ur heart of hearts that someone like PMB will approve of homosexualism? Maybe u don't know ur president

We're all speculators, you have no inside track to the Presidency.

I don't claim to know The General, though this is the second time that he has ruled me (can you claim that?), but what i know is the power of international peer pressure.

I hope that the unjust and secular law that segregates fellow Nigerians and turns them into criminals is abolished and I can help those affected celebrate.

#WhenTheyCameForMeThereWasNoOne
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

We're all speculators, you have no inside track to the Presidency.

I don't claim to know The General, though this is the second time that he has ruled me (can you claim that?), but what i know is the power of international peer pressure.

I hope that the unjust and secular law that segregates fellow Nigerians and turns them into criminals is abolished and I can help those affected celebrate.

#WhenTheyCameForMeThereWasNoOne

Buhari will NOT legalize homosexualism. As a matter of fact, it is even way beyond him. Remove any plans of possible celebrations in ur mind.

The 'unjustness' of the law u talked about is a relative and not an absolute concept. By terming it 'unjust', what standards do u compare it against and what justifies us using that standards?

Some things are just bigger than personal opinions or policies of a particular country. That sth works here doesn't mean it'll work somewhere else. That's why there's cultural relativity. History is a witness to this. Why things happen d way they do is beyond me. Or even u.

Bigamy is a crime in the law of some countries and yet nigerians do not term them as 'barbaric' or 'unjust'.

Hope u get my point?
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Buhari will NOT legalize homosexualism. As a matter of fact, it is even way beyond him. Remove any plans of possible celebrations in ur mind.

The 'unjustness' of the law u talked about is a relative and not an absolute concept. By terming it 'unjust', what standards do u compare it against and what justifies us using that standards?

Some things are just bigger than personal opinions or policies of a particular country. That sth works here doesn't mean it'll work somewhere else. That's why there's cultural relativity. History is a witness to this. Why things happen d way they do is beyond me. Or even u.

Bigamy is a crime in the law of some countries and yet nigerians do not term them as 'barbaric' or 'unjust'.

Hope u get my point?

If you don't mind I'll hold on to hope.

Blacks were also told they will always be slave. South Africans were supposed to be under white rule. A black man couldn't be President of the USA.

You do you and I'll do me.

Any law that punish a select group of the populace is unjust, anti homosexuality law is unjust and will be abolished.

Stop trying to convince me, I'm not trying to convince you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/nigeria-lgbt-rights/
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

If you don't mind I'll hold on to hope.

Blacks were also told they will always be slave. South Africans were supposed to be under white rule. A black man couldn't be President of the USA.

You do you and I'll do me.

Any law that punish a select group of the populace is unjust, anti homosexuality law is unjust and will be abolished.

Stop trying to convince me, I'm not trying to convince you.

Convince u ke! I don't have that time. I only gave a relativistic point of view while u were d one forcing ur 'absolute' scale on Nigerians.

Ahah! I guessed d slavery issue will come up.
As funny as it sounds, in this 2015, some cultures in nigeria still term certain of their kindred as 'slaves' and forbids intermingling with the 'slaves'. U could be ostracized if u dare marry or even become friends with the so-called 'slaves'. Black-on-black slavery in 2015. Yes it happens. The whole slave thingy is not abt color. Blacks have enslaved whites too and whites have enslaved whites.

The transatlantic slavery n apartheid thingy has no parallel significance to the issue of gayism but that is a topic for another day.

Be that as it may, homo'ism is not sth Nigerians are willing to accept soon. Its d reality
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by marv1: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
ionsman:
These people never expected Jonathan/Pdp to leave aso rock soon.

That's all I can deduce from this whole thing.

Is That the reason why they should live life recklessly to the detriment of the masses. Its sheer greed that is killing all these political thieves. This was a woman who was the minister of transport during yaradua administratn and was shedding crockodie tears when she visited Benin-Ore epressway as she saw the deplorable state of the road. Only for her to become something else when she became petrol. minister
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Convince u ke! I don't have that time. I only gave a relativistic point of view while u were d one forcing ur 'absolute' scale on Nigerians.

Ahah! I guessed d slavery issue will come up.
As funny as it sounds, in this 2015, some cultures in nigeria still term certain of their kindred as 'slaves' and forbids intermingling with the 'slaves'. U could be ostracized if u dare marry or even become friends with the so-called 'slaves'. Black-on-black slavery in 2015. Yes it happens. The whole slave thingy is not abt color. Blacks have enslaved whites too and whites have enslaved whites.

The transatlantic slavery n apartheid thingy has no parallel significance to the issue of gayism but that is a topic for another day.

Be that as it may, homo'ism is not sth Nigerians are willing to accept soon. Its d reality

You're not being forced to take time off of you world saving task to respond to me. After all you are an unknown until you quoted my username.

Just as we celebrated the fall of the Berlin wall (were you alive for that?) we will also celebrate the defeat of this unjust and secular law that criminalizes fellow citizens of the commonwealth.

We hold on to hope as just and fair human beings who have compassion and emphaty.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're not being forced to take time off of you world saving task to respond to me. After all you are an unknown until you quoted my username.

Just as we celebrated the fall of the Berlin wall (were you alive for that?) we will also celebrate the defeat of this unjust and secular law that criminalizes fellow citizens of the commonwealth.

We hold on to hope as just and fair human beings who have compassion and emphaty.

Comprehension!
I don't have time to convince any1 of d goodness/evil of homo'ism. It doesn't change pple's minds. I can only view d issue from d relativistic side since d laws permitting/prohibiting it are not moral absolutes.

Finding urself on one side of d divide doesn't make d other side 'barbaric', 'unjust' or whatever.

Keep waiting 2 celebrate. It just might never happen.

Btw, answer my question abt bigamy
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Comprehension!
I don't have time to convince any1 of d goodness/evil of homo'ism. It doesn't change pple's minds. I can only view d issue from d relativistic side since d laws permitting/prohibiting it is not a moral absolute.

Keep waiting 2 celebrate. It just might never happen.

Btw, do u think bigamy is a criminal offense?

Irony!

We'll hold up hope, thank you.

One day ALL Nigerians will be free from ALL oppressions.

I support my fellow citizens who are oppressed and send with them as a true Nigerian. I am raised from a home with emphaty for others plight and nurtured with the ability to see the point of views of others. This has served me well.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke

We hold up hope and will continue to write and sign petitions in the international community to overturn this ridiculous and unjust law.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Irony!

We'll hold up hope, thank you.

One day ALL Nigerians will be free from ALL oppressions.

I support my fellow citizens who are oppressed and send with them as a true Nigerian. I am raised from a home with emphaty for others plight and nurtured with the ability to see the point of views of others. This has served me well.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke

We hold up hope and will continue to write and sign petitions in the international community to overturn this ridiculous and unjust law.

Lol. And u just keep going round n round.
What is d yardstick for measuring d 'goodness' or 'evil' of homo'ism? U still haven't said it.

Bigamy is a crime yeah?
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Lol. And u just keep going round n round.
What is d yardstick for measuring d 'goodness' or 'evil' of homo'ism? U still haven't said it.

Bigamy is a crime yeah?

I understand why you would think I'm going round and round, I refuse to get sidetracked from my goal and follow you on a frankly unrelated target, Hope you understand.

I continue to hold hope and support fellow Nigerians who are being oppressed by their own government. It's a crying shame that certain Nigerians have more freedom under our previous colonial masters that they do in their own country.

But we will get that changed in time.
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by ionsman: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
marv1:
Is That the reason why they should live life recklessly to the detriment of the masses. Its sheer greed that is killing all these political thieves. This was a woman who was the minister of transport during yaradua administratn and was shedding crockodie tears when she visited Benin-Ore epressway as she saw the deplorable state of the road. Only for her to become something else when she became petrol. minister

Serves her right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.