Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering (31257 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I understand why you would think I'm going round and round, I refuse to get sidetracked from my goal and follow you on a frankly unrelated target, Hope you understand.

I continue to hold hope and support fellow Nigerians who are being oppressed by their own government. It's a crying shame that certain Nigerians have more freedom under our previous colonial masters that they do in their own country.

But we will get that changed in time.

Oh! I see.
Keep hoping & praying alongside ur fellow 'oppressed' Nigerians.

So ur mention of PMB legalizing gay marriage in exchange for Britain's help was actually a fantasy of urs which u surreptitiously added to arrest issue grin grin grin

In ur mind u'd be like "Oh lawd abeg make PMB just dey cooperate with these pple so that him go legalize homo'ism sharp sharp" grin grin

U know what? It aint gonna happen. Like I said, its sth way beyond PMB's power, even if he wants to (which of course is impossible for someone like PMB). Or maybe u don't understand how d legislative system works here or u don't understand d mentality of an average nigerian towards homo'ism.

That's d reality. I hope it doesn't make u cry urself to sleep every nite
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Oh! I see.
Keep hoping & praying alongside ur fellow 'oppressed' Nigerians.

So ur mention of PMB legalizing gay marriage in exchange for Britain's help was actually a fantasy of urs which u surreptitiously added to arrest issue grin grin grin

In ur mind u'd be like "Oh lawd abeg make PMB just dey cooperate with these pple so that him go legalize homo'ism sharp sharp" grin grin

U know what? It aint gonna happen. Like I said, its sth way beyond PMB's power, even if he wants to (which of course is impossible for someone like PMB). Or maybe u don't understand how d legislative system works here or u don't understand d mentality of an average nigerian towards homo'ism.

That's d reality. I hope it doesn't make u cry urself to sleep every nite

I'm terribly moved by your concern for my sleeping habits.

I sleep very well but it's only 3PM here.

Fellow crusaders stand still and know that there's history behind us.

That many are lashing out uncontrollably means and proves that we're being effective.

The unjust and frankly illegal bill that oppressed law abiding Nigerians will be over turned.

We can wait.

PS: even when they say they're busy and that we're going round and round, they can't keep away because they are afraid of loosing and they'll loose. Racists loss, aphateid (sp) apologists lost and those who support oppressing fellow Nigerians, they too will loose grin

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by zheroes(m): 3:50am On Oct 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
I will not be surprised if some people plan and kill this woman fast before she exposes them in court
if she was in Nigeria that may have happened. we never start yet, the movie just started

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by mignone(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sheggy13:

You and sensible Nigerians believe she committed atrocities but her people who see the country as a zoo believe she was being witch-hunted and rewarded her with a Senate seat for giving them "International" airport in Enugu and being the "best" Aviation minister in the world. There goes the reason why it'd be difficult for this country to progress. These people steal with reckless abandon and they have numerous lapdogs and tribal warlords cum sympathizers that abound here and all other social media, to defend them even though some of them find it hard to eat 3-square meal and are unemployed.

my brother, time will tell; can't say more, just believe me. i'm ever optimistic abt this dear country of ours. May God bless all sincere lovers of Nigeria
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by mignone(f): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sheggy13:

You and sensible Nigerians believe she committed atrocities but her people who see the country as a zoo believe she was being witch-hunted and rewarded her with a Senate seat for giving them "International" airport in Enugu and being the "best" Aviation minister in the world. There goes the reason why it'd be difficult for this country to progress. These people steal with reckless abandon and they have numerous lapdogs and tribal warlords cum sympathizers that abound here and all other social media, to defend them even though some of them find it hard to eat 3-square meal and are unemployed.
my brother, time will tell; can't say more, just believe me. i'm ever optimistic abt this dear country of ours. May God bless all sincere lovers of Nigeria
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2015
atbu1983:
Assuming she used the money to develop Bayelsa state where she is from, nobody will arrest. she will only have been accused of Tribalism.

The problem i have with Nigeria corrupt politicians, is dat they dont care about development of thier people.

As a niger deltan, i agree the oil money belong to us but not to individual niger deltan. If you really love ur people u should channelled the money to develop niger delta.
lol.... see Edo state see Niger delta
Re: Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering by MayorofLagos(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
3 more ex ministers? Oh Lawd!!
Let me clear my throat.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.