Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,411 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth (1265 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by Aikon: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
I don't know how true this is.

Zoom in, read

Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote – We
found this message posted by a Twitter and it
gives a never before seen insight into how
Dangote emerged the wealthiest Black man in
the world all from an interesting encounter he
had with popular pastor and evangelist, Benson
Idahosa.

http://theinfong.com/2015/10/how-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-made-his-billions-this-will-inspire-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by lomprico(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
[size=48pt]LIEnus![/size]
Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by 1miccza: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Bettter liar Muhammed
Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by cold(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Sigh..Christians sha. What else will they come up with? That was how one of Oyedepo's apologist claimed Bill Gates once met Oyedepo at an airport and Oyedepo prayed for him. That was how Bill Gates rose to the heights he did. I just shook my head.
Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by McSterling(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2015
shocked Aaahan?? Which kain lie be this na? grin Must you lie for your god Christians sha cool
Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by adejaresalami1(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Iror por.....ono ati je sha grin grin grin
Re: Dangote: Encounter With Idahosa, Another Version Of His Wealth by Shollyps(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can smell lies

(1) (Reply)

And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For / God Is Beyond Human Reason / Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.