Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night (1454 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by Dekadet(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, what you are about to read is not taught in marriage counseling classes neither can you find it any marriage book. It is borne out of some wealth of experience and some street-baked hearsay. If you are single, you better grab a chair and pay close attention to all the items on the list.
Here you go
1. Buy new set of briefs /underwear
You need new set of briefs/underwear. Don’t argue this!Lol.
Before your wedding night, you have become so used to doing things your own way; wear whatever you loved, the way you love it especially your boxers and pants, after all, nobody sees what you have under your clothes. Not anymore! The equation changes from your wedding night so also your briefs/underwear. You have to make good first impression on your wedding night. You don’t want to strip down only for your partner to see some torn pants or not so clean or some smelly pant. Or for the guys, smelly or worn out boxers. No! No! Be fresh!
2. Shave down there. Armpit too
It is awesome that you have succeeded in keeping your legs to yourself all these years. Congratulations my dear! However, you know from your wedding night, all that will change. Yes! And just as we said in the case of underwear, there is the likelihood that you don’t bother so much about how down there looks, right? Well, the equation is about to change now. Before your wedding night, get busy and make down there as clean as possible. Trim everything to size or shave everything off.
3.Go for some choreography classes
This is not a must but you really need to make sure you are flexible enough for the much awaited night. In all honesty, you need some degree of flexibility to fully consummate your night otherwise you might end up with some serious body ache by the time you wake up the morning after.
4.Buy some deodorants
There’s no long story here. You need to smell good that night. I’m sure you wouldn’t want your man/woman to fall under the anointing of the smell of your armpit. Smell good, no stories.
5.Save some energy for the night
Mind how you dispense of energy on your wedding day. I know you need to dance to celebrate this special day but you really need to save some energy for what is about to come.
Hint:I think you might want to watch how your partner is dancing to determine how much energy to dispense. In case he/she is not dancing too hard, watch it, he/she might be planning big for the night. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
6. Change your toothbrush
You need to change your toothbrush especially if the one you have days before your wedding night has flattened brittle. Don’t embarrass yourself o!
7. Buy a correct nighty
This is a must have. I know you like your wrapper, eh eh, not on your first night. You must wear something fit for the moment. A footballer dresses for his match. A banker dresses for his customers. Dress for the night but please don’t tie wrapper.
8. Watch loads of movies
The week of your wedding should not be the most stressful for you. In fact, find a way to make yourself happy. Watch loads of movies or listen to music. Be happy, laugh, laugh again and again after all, it is your wedding we are talking about here.
Copied from lagosconvodotcome
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
9. Use buruntashi

10. I dey come ..... cool
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
I find the choreography part...... Funny angry
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pray before you do it, like before you have sex. undecided
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by sinaj(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
All diz guyz dat wear chelsea boxer shud change it grin

For dem gurls, red G-strings pant wil b kul cool

No 3 sha Na acrobatic night? sad
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by Adasun(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let me get my record book
Re: 8 Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night by 6fit(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dekadet:
Ladies and gentlemen, what you are about to read is not taught in marriage counseling classes neither can you find it any marriage book. It is borne out of some wealth of experience and some street-baked hearsay. If you are single, you better grab a chair and pay close attention to all the items on the list.
Here you go
1. Buy new set of briefs /underwear
You need new set of briefs/underwear. Don’t argue this!Lol.
Before your wedding night, you have become so used to doing things your own way; wear whatever you loved, the way you love it especially your boxers and pants, after all, nobody sees what you have under your clothes. Not anymore! The equation changes from your wedding night so also your briefs/underwear. You have to make good first impression on your wedding night. You don’t want to strip down only for your partner to see some torn pants or not so clean or some smelly pant. Or for the guys, smelly or worn out boxers. No! No! Be fresh!
2. Shave down there. Armpit too
It is awesome that you have succeeded in keeping your legs to yourself all these years. Congratulations my dear! However, you know from your wedding night, all that will change. Yes! And just as we said in the case of underwear, there is the likelihood that you don’t bother so much about how down there looks, right? Well, the equation is about to change now. Before your wedding night, get busy and make down there as clean as possible. Trim everything to size or shave everything off.
3.Go for some choreography classes
This is not a must but you really need to make sure you are flexible enough for the much awaited night. In all honesty, you need some degree of flexibility to fully consummate your night otherwise you might end up with some serious body ache by the time you wake up the morning after.
4.Buy some deodorants
There’s no long story here. You need to smell good that night. I’m sure you wouldn’t want your man/woman to fall under the anointing of the smell of your armpit. Smell good, no stories.
5.Save some energy for the night
Mind how you dispense of energy on your wedding day. I know you need to dance to celebrate this special day but you really need to save some energy for what is about to come.
Hint:I think you might want to watch how your partner is dancing to determine how much energy to dispense. In case he/she is not dancing too hard, watch it, he/she might be planning big for the night. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
6. Change your toothbrush
You need to change your toothbrush especially if the one you have days before your wedding night has flattened brittle. Don’t embarrass yourself o!
7. Buy a correct nighty
This is a must have. I know you like your wrapper, eh eh, not on your first night. You must wear something fit for the moment. A footballer dresses for his match. A banker dresses for his customers. Dress for the night but please don’t tie wrapper.
8. Watch loads of movies
The week of your wedding should not be the most stressful for you. In fact, find a way to make yourself happy. Watch loads of movies or listen to music. Be happy, laugh, laugh again and again after all, it is your wedding we are talking about here.
Copied from lagosconvodotcome
from experience, all these are bull shit crappy. They dont matter. Cos at dis point, u are in...all things bco m real...no more euphorial believes.....so rather, b yur self and be open to new experinces

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Plastic Surgery? / Ladies Only,guys Keep Off!!!! / "Hello From The Inside"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.