Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (75132 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
On a normal day, I don't comment on a dumb thread like this

That aside

Personally I think only a very dumb, myopic and silly person (just like the OP) will be walking on the street with such a ridiculous mentality. The truth of the matter is that any lady with this mentality have nothing to offer you even if you date them

There are thousands of graduates out there who have made the sacrifices of success yet no job. Does their inability to secure jobs make them worthless?

This thread would have made a little sense if you were actually referring to LAZY guys

Oh tosyne, you make my black heart happy!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Ramos16(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Till this very day, if a girl starts asking me for credit too much, I just tell her to never call me again, it is not as if I can't offer, but I know where I come from and how far, I know the struggles I passed through to get a job, and I am sure as hell not gonna spend it on some gold digger...

If I want somebody who will chop my money, I had rather get a hooker, at least I know that is what she is doing, rather than moving with some low live gold digger....

And it has also come to my notice that most of the girls who make a big deal of whether a guy should have money before he is date-able or not are girls that come from poor background like me and fugly ones for that matter... girls piss me off sometimes, that is why I do not pity some when I see them at 38 without having a man to marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
one's forehead could pass off for a windscreen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Don't be a fool! I work.
who we go ask? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2015
chimauk:
you re a big fool.u call urself a graduate and u talk like shit.most matured girls can't date broke guys but they don't say it out.and to think DAT u responded to every comment makes me wonder if u really have a job.if u can't date someone without a job pls STFU and allow pple DAT re doing it live.graduating with a 2.1 doesn't make u smart.ur comments on this thread shows u re plain stupid.before u quote me pls know I ve a job and l m leaving well.talking abt broke guys asking u out,na as goat dey stand na im dem dey price am.
This is what I call BRUTALITY

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2015
H

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SEXYDUDE009: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2015
GOLD DIGGING LADIES JUST GOT LOW I.Q. GET A LIFE LADIES. LINDA MAKING HER BILLIONS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2015
raayah:

Oh tosyne, you make my black heart happy!
Don't whine me jhor cheesy

The truth of the matter is that, unemployment is on the increase, so we need not castigate other people by the pain on their palm

Well, ladies are not in the position to understand better maybe because it's easier for them to secure jobs cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Wonderful response! Puts things into perspective.
U gat me blushing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2015
donem:
On point Prof.
Baba I throway salute jawe cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
with a tv screen for a forehead,I think I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 2scorehigh(m): 1:54am On Oct 21, 2015
fexyrich:
Nigerians with this myopic mentality about JOB..Is getting a job the only guarantee for a good life or financial freedom?? What happened to becoming an entrepreneur and pursueing your dreams??Instead of building another mans dreams...When you have a job you can only buy television.But if you chase your dreams you would one day be watched on television.Nigerian youths should think outside the box and grow beyond the mindset of going to schl just to gain employment..And som myopic and low thinking nigerian ladies would use JOB as a standard to accept or reject a manDoes Linda Ikeji have a job?? No but she created one and she is all over the news for her creativity,talk of the likes of psuare,Seun of nairaland,wizkid,slot,owners of jumia and many more very successful nigerian youths..Please let our youths change this mindset let's think creativity..That's the reason for education not just job..

Keep it up, Sir. You are full of wisdom.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Banter1(m): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
wicked girls.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I blame all those all-time wooing *assholes* 4 makin this page a topic.

Stayin at ur mama's house til yur 30yrs shdn't be a problm 4 u.

In other words, you shld be grateful ur being wooed dear!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by D33VA(f): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2015
People need to have sense. Life is in stages channel d chyking energy into something productive. It is not evrytym you would be following woman
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by D33VA(f): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2015
CozyDblake:
I blame all those all-time wooing *assholes* 4 makin this page a topic.

Stayin at ur mama's house til yur 30yrs shdn't be a problm 4 u.

In other words, you shld be grateful ur being wooed dear!

Serzly ur reasoning dou undecided undecided
Please I make my money and am beyond comfortable. If you can't bring anything to the table den don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Icecream4U(m): 2:21am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
hope you won't end up like this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 21, 2015
D33VA:

Serzly ur reasoning dou undecided undecided
Please I make my money and am beyond comfortable. If you can't bring anything to the table den don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Oh! Tnxs 4 the rhymes?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Na swear??...dem no go see me sef undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mascot87(m): 3:03am On Oct 21, 2015
I need a gold digger as a gf. It is urgent. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Myopic op don't even think the poster have any meaning thing or thought to ponder about only about men clueless post from an slowpoke thinker.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by PastorandMentor(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2015
I tell you,if you continue with such mentality,you will eat money,but hate your entire life. Money chasers
pinkiberry:
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2015
zaragal:
Waaaaaat !!!! Not even me ? cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by PastorandMentor(m): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2015
That is because you are not part of their struggle. Sit well and wait for wealth.
zaragal:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:13am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
Very silly mentality coming from the womenfolk of my people, the igbos.. It has to be when the men is "paid"... How much does your sorry female ass have? So a man that doesn't have a job cannot toast a woman and still get her and get a job later? How did it happen for us married ones?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:16am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.
YOU obviously don't come from a successful environment.. That's why girls like you literally get FUUCKED in the end..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2015
PastorandMentor:
That is because you are not part of their struggle. Sit well and wait for wealth.

Wen u see ur sis tell her to go date jobless dude ok?...achievement cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Zellie: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2015
I don't understand the point of this thread
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaat !!!! Not even me ? cool

Lol cheesy grin....u are sitting on a loooonnnnnggg tin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and u a hungry guy coz I can tell you are pained!
He is right.. You are classless, hollow and HUNGRY!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tosyne2much(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2015
zaragal:

Lol cheesy grin....u are sitting on a loooonnnnnggg tin
haaaaaa !!!

Lemme just maintain my lane then cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
exactly. the are already a liability to their parents. I don't wanna be a liability too.
Hahaha hahaha.. You see it? You are used to not HAVING ENOUGH and you think everyone is doing just like you.. When you are used to success, you ain't a burden to no one.. You obviously have parents that are not well to do..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.