Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (75061 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2015
PastorandMentor:
My dear, everyone on nairaland is not jobless. You are even lucky you don't see pictures if not you won't say that. There are most people you reply their comment here, if you see them in person, I tell you, you'll need to fill a form. The Op is not totally wrong though, but my dear, go for genuine Vision and not "jobless" On a normal day, I don't comment on nairaland.but I think you should know what you want. Don't miss a good guy for something else. Vision brings wealth. Don't allow inpatients destroy you.
Advice the unmarried ones abeg, I am married and he wasn't jobless when we met.

Mind you having a job doesn't mean one is rich... It's like many people take having a job as someone who has plenty money.

The OP said get a job, not get plenty money undecided

A guy with prospects will not even be chasing females up and down sef, he will have a focus on more important things believing everything will come at the right time.

Also at a certain age, a girl can not be dating a guy that has prospects..... If the guy finally makes it in the end, there is a huge likelihood he will go for someone younger sef.

That's how some will come and be opening threads here that they have been with a girl for so many years but don't feel anything for her anymore.

Also, everyone has their standards, different things attract people to each other. Even broke guys find their match, don't they? So if a girl decides you are not her standard, its her choice, not by force. The ones that can stoop low are still out there.

Just as men have their preferences, so do women, its a free world after all and people will live with their choices. So choose well!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nina4u(f): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2015
PastorandMentor:
Just make sure he has genuine Vision and you are safe. You are a good woman.your type won't kill a man because of money.
yes dear ...hes 3000 miles away from me ..we r planing to meet ..hes a struggling musician with vision ..he he he ..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 4:30am On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
Lol, people hate having the truth in front of their faces! grin

Dis one don turn into another fight fight thread as usual.... Na wa O....

Shows many guys on Nairaland are jobless and pained, if not what the OP said should not ruffle peoples feathers like this! Haba! grin

#noromancewithoutfinanceangry
See this kid.. Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dapsycool(m): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2015
A Pigeon is a girl who be walkin' by
My rimmed up blue brand new sparklin' five
Her feet hurt so you know she want a ride
But she frontin' like she can't say hi
What?

1 - (Uh oh) Ya'll chicks ain't gettin' nada
(Uh oh) Your pussey ain't worth the Ramada
(Uh oh) Anyway your friend looks hotter
(Uh oh) Game is somethin' we got a lot a

2 - (Uh oh) Cause I don't want no Pigeons
Them be them girls who gets no dubs from me
Playin' the bar dumb broke wit her best friend's coat
Tryin' to holler at me

In the front of the club I see this girl like, "Yo love"
Thought she said thug but she called me a scrub
Scrub? What? She musta talk me a joke
Broke Pigeonhead freak, you lucky I spoke
This ain't my Benz there, it's my man's, yeah
But this ain't my car like that ain't your hair
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, take them fake jewels off
(Uh-oh) Pigeon, take your friend's shoes off
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, the hell with that crazy shit
Ya'll make me sick, go home and f..kin' babysit
My big dogs don't love this
King Kirk bitch, get a brush, and scrub this (right)

PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2015
There's nothing wrong in women desiring for rich dudes, it's normal.. Everybody wants something good.. The problem there is that most girls out there have made it their priority to the extent that they don't even regard broke dudes as capable human beings and behind the scene, they themselves just package themselves to feel among, most of them are equally broke ...most broke dudes out there just need motivation... You girls have the power to transform a broke dude to a multi millionaire... Bt instead they look for rich niqqas that will take care of them sitting their asses at home doing nothing... Lazy girls are the gold diggers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 4:37am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
See this kid.. Mtchewwww!
LMAO! Kid kwa Thanks for the compliment. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
LMAO! Kid kwa Thanks for the compliment. grin grin grin
Yes you're a kid.. Are you up to 40?IMPOSSIBLE..I am 42..so you are a KID!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MarkFranklyn(m): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2015
It's no news that Nigerian ladies are all after the wealth.. I mean the whole world knows already. They suck off a guys wealth and leave him in his poor and pitiful condition.
May God save us from these blood suckers, karishika.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
Yes you're a kid.. Are you up to 40?IMPOSSIBLE..I am 42..so you are a KID!!!
Pishures of your birth certificate, grandpa or adonbilivit! grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by frakdon(m): 4:53am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.
madam so it is only when a guy has a job that his worthy of a hot chic, ehh biko'nu? I be wan woo you but I don change my mind, this is just disgusting.....emezikwa'na anya mpi nne, because you no know who be who..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 5:02am On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
Pishures of your birth certificate, grandpa or adonbilivit! grin
OK.. Knock yourself out. I have an 11year old daughter.. Belive whatever you want.. Hey, I read your story about Ise.. nice..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tunde1200(m): 5:04am On Oct 21, 2015
joblessness grin...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by frakdon(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
OK.. Knock yourself out. I have an 11year old daughter.. Belive whatever you want.. Hey, I read your story about Ise.. nice..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by sweatlana: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2015
A man with no job has no business wooing a lady!
Na so God make am!

Adam was the caretaker chairman of the garden of Eden before even came grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Don't be a fool! I work.
lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:
This is where most of you ladies get it wrong: if he is jobless but has prospects, then I don't think you should have problem dating him but if reverse is the case, you can talk about ignoring him totally.
I'm telling u jare
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by modelboy(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
they right bruhh get a job first, they might sound like hoess but they right. think it over
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
You live at home with your mama
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub
nice script
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by modelboy(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:

& i hope yhu also av yhur
own jobs by d †ym he cumz back
in a Lamborghini cuz if n0†, yhur
qonna b so diqraced n reqretful f0r ur previous ac†.

#drops pen#
and........ what if he comes back with no Lamborghini?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2015
ernesty20:
Ladies and money
oh no,nt like dat,a guy may nt ve a job,bt ve good prospects about his life and of a. Good character,I prefer dat kind of man,money will surely come at Gods time,money is nt everything jare,character wise also,gbam

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2015
PunterTim:
LOL,This Is Really Rubbing It In.
For Me,No Comment grin

I already explained my stance on this one & anyone pained because I wrote those TLC lyrics can kiss my ass. That song was an anthem way back when for a reason. It's pretty simple, if I have a job of my own, then what the hell am I going to do with a jobless guy? It's not being a gold digger, it's called being smart & responsible. There're bills to be paid. Come on!

See as dem rush me, rush me with Pigeon lyrics grin That was my jam too back in the day & am not even moved because I'm not a pigeon & if you aint no scrub then you shouldn't be bothered either.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Good but many exhibit NFA attitude. "No Future Ambition" cheesy
I hate dat like shit,dear
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i wont marry a girl who is from a poor family...
is either her father is rich, or she is rich
hmmm skinnydude,how far,I sight u o
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Bsmiles49:
May be because I'm still young. If I like him, he is welcome but if I don't then f**k off. It doesn't matter as long as he has a future we gonna work things out.
best advice
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Zziz: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2015
bobo
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:

& i hope yhu also av yhur
own jobs by d †ym he cumz back
in a Lamborghini cuz if n0†, yhur
qonna b so diqraced n reqretful f0r ur previous ac†.

#drops pen#

Nobody is asking anyone to own a Lamborghini. Just be okay. Stop taking things to the extrememe unnecessarily. In case you don't know, may be you should ask your parents. When there is financial struggle, it places a strain on even love. Let's be real. And the truth is chasing women around while jobless says a lot about you. It shows where you priority lies. You are only allowed to do that if you are a student. That said, I won't advice anyone to date a jobless lady either. Some things are just common sense. Stop making it into a gender competition.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
Thanks.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2015
juche:
GUYS I WONDER WHY U WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS TYPE OF THREAD. THE OP AND HER SUPPORTERS SIMPLY SHOWED WHO THEY ARE. HUNGRY, BROKE, CLASSLESS, JOBLESS AND WORTHLESS. IS ONLY INDECENT LADIES AND HUSTLERS THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING PROVIDED THEY CAN PAY THE BILL. A WOMAN WITH WORTH AND CLASS GOES FOR VALUE, LOVE AND FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS. THIS OP IS THE TYPE THAT YOU ALWAYS SEE THEIR LIFELESS AND MUTILATED BODIES LYING IN STREET CORNERS AFTER BEING USED TO PAY FOR THE MONEY THEY HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED. IS A SHAME THAT SOME LADIES MONETIZE RELATIONSHIP AND STILL CLAIM CLASS. OP TRY ANY BROTHEL AROUND U. NO GUY WILL BUG YOU WITH RELATIONSHIP RATHER IT WILL BE PAY AS U GO.
hehehe,simple
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Airforce1(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2015
& When They say Ladies are only Money oriented, peeps like You will start crying foul!!!

You saying A brother can't have fun cos He Jobless A Niqqaa ain't gonna be Jobless Forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by sophyaa(f): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Proverbs 31:10-31King James Version (KJV)

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Hence there's life there's hope and we will fight the challenges together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.